Old September 4th 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ( OT) Sarah Palin

Is this True ?

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09...y4413030.shtml

Old September 4th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article f4347932-c835-409d-ba3d-235035ddff26
@b30g2000prf.googlegroups.com, says...

Is this True ?

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09...y4413030.shtml

Well, most of the time, if they say someone did or is doing something,
it IS true. Many a celeb has called them liars, then had to suck it up
and admit they were telling the real deal.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old September 4th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't get a haircut nearly as often as y'all do, about two or three
times a year.One time when I was in the Goodwill store, I spit combed my
shaggy hair and that woman at the check out counter literally freaked
out, Big Time! I only ''shave'' once every few months.I use an old Sears
electric pet clippers I bought for a dollar at the Goodwill store many
years ago.I hate razor burn!
cuhulin

Old September 4th 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ( OT) ObaMao

Is It True?

http://www.usasurvival.org/obama.html

YBYSA
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1511
Old September 4th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It's all up for grabs.How would I know what's true, or not?
cuhulin

Old September 4th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Obama-Biden {Behind} National Enquirer's Disgraceful Smear ofSarah Palin and her Family

On Sep 4, 5:26*am, wrote:

- Is this True ?

NO - Even the National Enquirer put out a Disclaimer
that the 'allegation' Was Not Credible {Phony}

- http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09...eroad/entry441...

Obama-Biden {Behind} National Enquirer's Disgraceful
Smear of Sarah Palin and her Family
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09...4413030.shtml*
National Enquirer's 'claims' Anonymous Source
{within the Democrat Party}
* The Smear is said to originate with 'someone' in
the Obama Campaign feeding the Enquirer a line.
* Another clear example of Media Bias and Dirty Tricks
from the Obama-Biden Campaign.

We Do Not Report The ;News' - We Just "Enquire" . . .
What We Report Does Not Have To Be True . . .
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/
We Just Have To Report It and Many People Will Believe It
To Be The Truth - - - National Enquirer's Journalist MO
Old September 4th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II Confirms Mentoring Relationship withCommunist Party USA Member Frank Marshall Davis

On Sep 4, 10:42*am, wrote:
Is It True?

http://www.usasurvival.org/obama.html

Yes It Is True.

Frank Marshall Davis was Barack Hussein Obama II's
Mentor and is and a Member of the Communist Party
USA -per- BHO's Grandfather Stanley Durham
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obamas-communist-mentor/

Frank Marshall Davis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Marshall_Davis
Relationship between Frank Marshall Davis and
Barack Hussein Obama II
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_M...d_Barack_Obama

Obama Confirms Relationship with Communist Party
USA Member Frank Marshall Davis
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/4490

YBYSAhttp://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1511

Old September 5th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
wrote:

Is this True ?

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09...ry4413030.shtm

Of course it is, what else would you expect from white trash.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California