Old September 6th 08, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default MW DX'ing

On Sep 5, 11:24�pm, "Michael" wrote:
Havent seen conditions for MW this good in a long time. �WBT 1110 in
Charlotte NC & WTAM in Cleveland are usually good here, but tonight they
sound like locals. � 760 WJR in Detroit is amazingly clear and regular just
so long as you use SSB. �For the first time, I'm hearing 870 WWL in New
Orleans. �I can copy it with LSB only. Very sloppy but I got the station ID
above the clutter. �That is a first for me.

Michael

North NJ
R75
Inverted L

Some the the AM-HDs are turning off their IBOC jammers - believe only
on left in Chicago:

http://tinyurl.com/5faguz