Old September 7th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: 2004 election stolen, 2008 as well

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/sto...lection_stolen

http://www.gregpalast.com/the-razorc...ng-vote-theft/

Do not trust the mainstream corporate media. They are merely a conduit
for manipulation and disinformation.
Old September 8th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Dave wrote:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/sto...lection_stolen

http://www.gregpalast.com/the-razorc...ng-vote-theft/

Do not trust the mainstream corporate media. They are merely a conduit
for manipulation and disinformation.

Don't believe the Rolling Stone either as they have their own agenda.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old September 8th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You are kidding, right? This tripe was spewed ou tthere by RFK Jr, and you
don't see an agenda? This guy, his drunk uncle, and his corrupt grandfather
(the orginal 'stolen' election - Illinois in 1960....) deserve to go where
they belong - in hell.

Serves Chappi-Ted right for the slow painful death we will be so happy to
see him suffer through!

"Dave" wrote in message

Old September 8th 08, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Democrats Rewriting the Future : 2008 Election Stolen

On Sep 7, 6:25*am, Dave wrote:

- SPECIAL: 2004 election stolen, 2008 as well

Dave -ps- You're Not Special - Just (OT)

- http://www.rollingstone.com/news/sto..._2004_election...
-
- http://www.gregpalast.com/the-razorc...igating-vote-t...

- Do not trust the mainstream corporate media.

Cause the are mostly Liberal Elitists :
PBS ABC NBC CBS CNN . . .

- They are merely a conduit for manipulation and disinformation.

They are the Liberal Democrat Party Propaganda Machine :
PBS ABC NBC CBS CNN . . .

Democrats Rewriting History : 2004 Election Stolen

Democrats Rewriting the Future : 2008 Election Stolen

DANG - They are already making-up-excusses as to
WHY Barack Hussein Obama II may 'lose' the Election.

Dave promoting another Democrat Lie and Liberal Media
Distortion of the True Facts and the Truth about the 2004
and future 2008 Elections ~ RHF

Old September 8th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 11:29:41 -0400, LastManStanding wrote:

You are kidding, right? This tripe was spewed ou tthere by RFK Jr, and
you don't see an agenda? This guy, his drunk uncle, and his corrupt
grandfather (the orginal 'stolen' election - Illinois in 1960....)
deserve to go where they belong - in hell.

Unles your name is "God", you're not allowed to decide who belongs in
Hell (or was that outsourced as well...)

My dad was an asshole; does that automatically make me an asshole too?
Or do I have to work really hard at it?
Old September 8th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 10:54:33 -0700, RHF wrote:

Dave promoting another Democrat Lie and Liberal Media Distortion of the
True Facts and the Truth about the 2004 and future 2008 Elections ~ RHF
.

What about Greg Palast's reporting do you take exception with? Try to
speak, as opposed to Copying and Pasting.
Old September 9th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : DANG - They Are Already Making-Up-Excusses As To WHYBarackHussein Obama II May 'Lose' The 2008 Election

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:45:01 -0700, RHF wrote:

Dave promoting another Democrat Lie and Liberal Media Distortion of The
Facts and The Truth about the 2004 and future 2008 Elections ~ RHF
.

Your brain is so fried you are incapable of having a normal
conversation.

Old September 9th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Dave" wrote in message
m...
On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 11:29:41 -0400, LastManStanding wrote:

You are kidding, right? This tripe was spewed ou tthere by RFK Jr, and
you don't see an agenda? This guy, his drunk uncle, and his corrupt
grandfather (the orginal 'stolen' election - Illinois in 1960....)
deserve to go where they belong - in hell.

Unles your name is "God", you're not allowed to decide who belongs in
Hell (or was that outsourced as well...)

My dad was an asshole; does that automatically make me an asshole too?
Or do I have to work really hard at it?

I know that the Bible has something to say about the sins of the
fathers being passed on, but I prefer to evaluate a son on his own
merits. Mebbe I'm an impractical realist. k35454.

Old September 9th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : DaviD -proclaims- My Dad Was An Asshole

On Sep 8, 11:42*am, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 11:29:41 -0400, LastManStanding wrote:
You are kidding, right? This tripe was spewed ou tthere by RFK Jr, and
you don't see an agenda? This guy, his drunk uncle, and his corrupt
grandfather (the orginal 'stolen' election - Illinois in 1960....)
deserve to go where they belong - in hell.

Unles your name is "God", you're not allowed to decide who belongs in
Hell (or was that outsourced as well...)

- My dad was an asshole;

Honor Thy Father.

-*does that automatically make me an asshole too?

Not Necessarily.

- Or do I have to work really hard at it?

Congratulations You Have Exceeded Your Expectations
and surpassed your Father in this personal goal.

Dave - You can take pride in the fact that you are
indeed a Magnanimous Rectal Orifice. ~ RHF