Old September 26th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Drifter, where you hiding?

Drifter, just wondering if your at the hearings? Or, you
hiding in another country? Not that I care about your opinion,
I just want to know where your putting your money. With W
in the Whitehouse, this country is no longer safe. And, we all
know if john-boy get in, it will only get worse. I'm just surprised
we didn't have another (cough-cough) terrorist attack somewhere.

OJ.
Old September 27th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) BP -predicts- Terriorist Attack Just Before Elections -Followed By Marshal Law

People might be able to fake RHF's address, but they sure can't fake
his unique writing style.

Shortwave, please. It's what the newsgroup should be about.

On Sep 26, 6:02�pm, RHF wrote:
On Sep 26, 2:09�pm, Bernard Peters wrote:

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:59:26 -0400, OK-no-spam wrote:
Drifter, just wondering if your at the hearings? Or, you hiding in
another country? Not that I care about your opinion, I just want to know
where your putting your money. With W in the Whitehouse, this country is
no longer safe. And, we all know if john-boy get in, it will only get
worse. I'm just surprised we didn't have another (cough-cough) terrorist
attack somewhere.

- Republican'ts will not allow the terrorist attack
- until just before elections.

BP - SHUSH ! - - - (it's a secret)
[ The 'secret' plan is The "Secret" Plan ]

1 - A 'domestic' terorrist attack on one of the two
parties presidential candidates : the candidate is
not harmed -but- others are killed and injured.
- - - panic in the streets

2 - Followed by days of civil unrest in many of america's
major urban centers : requiring the national guard's help.
- - - riots in the streets
- - - troops in the streets

3 - �You figure out which candidate whould make
the best object of the attack to cause #2.
- - - maximum impact in the streets

4 - The election will be delayed to save the nation
any more trama.
- - - peace in the streets

This secret plan is so secret that you can only hear
this plan when you listen to a portable shortwave
radio with the batteries removed - su-r-sterces ~ FHR

- Marshal law will keep Bush in office another year
- and then another republican't candidate (and VP)
- will be selected to run as it's quite obvious these
- two will loose.