Old October 4th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin Sends Off Her Son Track Palin {US Army} to...

none wrote:
wrote:
When I got my first crew cut haircut in the Army at Fort Gordon,Georgia
in 1962, (Company D 5 2) that didn't mean I was a skin head.
cuhulin

In 1962, everybody was skinheads.

Half the NBA must be SkinHeads D'Oh! ~ RHF
Old October 4th 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

From Fort Gordon, basic training, via a choo choo Train at Augusta, I
went straight to Belleville,Illinois, from there to Scott Air Force
Base,Illinois, about twenty four miles East of Saint Louis.Because I
used to have a girlfriend who lived in Kirkwood,Missouri, Saint Louis
metro area.
cuhulin