Old October 3rd 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

Default Federal Judge Orders a Stonewalling Obama To Produce His BirthCertificate In Three Days

Spartakus wrote:
wrote:

Notice how all the rightards are pulling out all these old strings
after claiming Palin won the debate? If you are so sure she did great
why so worried about losing? I guess the word I am looking for is
liars/republicans.

Hey, since Ms. Mooserburger did so great in last night's interview,
it's time to fill her daytimer with press conferences, town hall
meetings and other campaign appearances. She wants to go to
Michigan! To see the plants... where the cars are manufactured!

Cars? We call them "road machines" in the lower 50 states!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P