Old October 5th 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Sun Makes History: First Spotless Month in a Century

"According to data from Mount Wilson Observatory, UCLA, more than an
entire month has passed without a spot. The last time such an event
occurred was June of 1913. Sunspot data has been collected since 1749."

http://www.dailytech.com/Sun+Makes+H...Month+in+a+Cen
tury/article12823.htm

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old October 5th 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hi Telamon,
What news do you have about all the UCLA researchers that went blind
watching the sun all these years? Have they setup a home for them with brail
doorknobs and dishes?

Please, tell us the rest of the story!

--
Your Pal Burr
Orchids & Roses

Old October 5th 08, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Hi Telamon,
What news do you have about all the UCLA researchers that went blind
watching the sun all these years? Have they setup a home for them with brail
doorknobs and dishes?

Please, tell us the rest of the story!

We are headed for the next ice age.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old October 5th 08, 08:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Hi Telamon,
What news do you have about all the UCLA researchers that went blind
watching the sun all these years? Have they setup a home for them with brail
doorknobs and dishes?

Please, tell us the rest of the story!

We are headed for the next ice age.

which means all govt's will issue all their citizens a SUV and unlimited
gas.
Old October 5th 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brody wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Hi Telamon,
What news do you have about all the UCLA researchers that went
blind watching the sun all these years? Have they setup a home for
them with brail doorknobs and dishes?

Please, tell us the rest of the story!

We are headed for the next ice age.

which means all govt's will issue all their citizens a SUV and unlimited
gas.

That already happened in Bushworld.

Old October 5th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 14:05:23 +0000, Dave wrote:

Brody wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Hi Telamon,
What news do you have about all the UCLA researchers that went
blind watching the sun all these years? Have they setup a home for
them with brail doorknobs and dishes?

Please, tell us the rest of the story!

We are headed for the next ice age.

which means all govt's will issue all their citizens a SUV and unlimited
gas.

That already happened in Bushworld.

Just shows what a forward thinker he is.
Old October 5th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It's already cool weather over here in Mississippi.I am lounging on
doggy's couch with a big old quilt spread out over myself and doggy.Old
Farmer's Almanac says it is going to be colder weather for the Northeast
and Midwest.A few days ago when I was moving some old boards I had
stacked behind my house I saw a big black wooley Caterpilla.That means
it is going to be a colder winter than usual.
cuhulin