Old October 7th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

Default Federal Judge Orders a Stonewalling Obama To Produce His BirthCertificate In Three Days

On Oct 6, 7:07*pm, George Grapman wrote:
wrote:
Could you please explain, if this were real, why I've not seen any of
this on ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/Fox/MSNBC/CNBC/PBS ?

Just curious...

Mark in MD

* My guess is the answers will be that the liberal media are suppressing
the story. Problem with is they then *have to explain the silence from
Fox News,the Washington Times and Limbaugh.
* *All they have to do is provide a direct link the to web site of the
court showing the order but for some reason they never post that.

** The order was to produce a number of documents
including a certified copy of his birth certificate.
That we have heard nothing since, we can assume
that documents have been produced and are being
examined by document experts.
Old October 7th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

wrote:
Could you please explain, if this were real, why I've not seen any of
this on ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/Fox/MSNBC/CNBC/PBS ?
Just curious...
Mark in MD

My guess is the answers will be that the liberal media are suppressing
the story. Problem with is they then have to explain the silence from
Fox News,the Washington Times and Limbaugh.
All they have to do is provide a direct link the to web site of the
court showing the order but for some reason they never post that.

** The order was to produce a number of documents
including a certified copy of his birth certificate.
That we have heard nothing since, we can assume
that documents have been produced and are being
examined by document experts.

And still no one can provide a direct link to the courts web site
showing that order.