Old October 10th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: November 2007 McCain Admits to Being Blindsided by MortgageMess

"...Adding to the confusion is a statement he made during a November
2007 interview with the New Hampshire Keene Sentinel, which touched on,
among other topics, the subprime mortgage crisis:

"I don't really know of hardly anybody who, with the exception of a
handful, that said, wait a minute this thing is getting completely out
of hand and is overheating. So, I'd like to tell you I did anticipate
it, but I have to give you straight talk. I did not."..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/propub..._b_133392.html
Old October 10th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Dave" wrote in message
"...Adding to the confusion is a statement he made during a November 2007
interview with the New Hampshire Keene Sentinel, which touched on, among
other topics, the subprime mortgage crisis:

"I don't really know of hardly anybody who, with the exception of a
handful, that said, wait a minute this thing is getting completely out of
hand and is overheating. So, I'd like to tell you I did anticipate it, but
I have to give you straight talk. I did not."..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/propub..._b_133392.html

Dems were warned of this in 2004. Barney Fraud iqnored the warning and in
fact, said nothing was wrong.

Old October 10th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/propub...s-mccain-re_b_...

Dems were warned of this in 2004. Barney Fraud iqnored the warning and in
fact, said nothing was wrong.

By whom?

Old October 10th 08, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 10, 10:51*am, RHF wrote:
On Oct 10, 9:31*am, bpnjensen wrote:

On Oct 10, 8:15*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:

- - Dems were warned of this in 2004.
- - Barney Fraud iqnored the warning and in fact,
- - said nothing was wrong.

*- By whom?

The Shadow . . .
*.

Until I get a real answer, I will assume that this is probably the
truth.

Bruce

Old October 10th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 10, 11:36*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Oct 10, 10:51*am, RHF wrote:

On Oct 10, 9:31*am, bpnjensen wrote:

On Oct 10, 8:15*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:

- - Dems were warned of this in 2004.
- - Barney Fraud iqnored the warning and in fact,
- - said nothing was wrong.

*- By whom?

The Shadow . . .
*.

- Until I get a real answer,
- I will assume that this is probably the truth.
-
- Bruce

BpnJ - Again you (u) may 'assume' = ass+u+me
-but- not Me. ;-) ~ RHF
Old October 10th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 10, 10:51*am, RHF wrote:

On Oct 10, 9:31*am, bpnjensen wrote:

On Oct 10, 8:15*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
- - Dems were warned of this in 2004.
- - Barney Fraud iqnored the warning and in fact,
- - said nothing was wrong.

*- By whom?

The Shadow . . .
*.

- Until I get a real answer,
- I will assume that this is probably the truth.
-
- Bruce

BpnJ - Again you (u) may 'assume' = ass+u+me
-but- not Me. ;-) ~ RHF
*.

*You* said "the Shadow", not me. Are you saying you lied? That I
should not believe you?
Old October 11th 08, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,

"Dave" wrote in message

"...Adding to the confusion is a statement he made during a November 2007
interview with the New Hampshire Keene Sentinel, which touched on, among
other topics, the subprime mortgage crisis:

* * "I don't really know of hardly anybody who, with the exception of a
handful, that said, wait a minute this thing is getting completely out of
hand and is overheating. So, I'd like to tell you I did anticipate it, but
I have to give you straight talk. I did not."..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/propub...s-mccain-re_b_...

Dems were warned of this in 2004. Barney Fraud iqnored the warning and in
fact, said nothing was wrong.

By whom?

McCain.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old October 11th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
"...Adding to the confusion is a statement he made during a November 2007
interview with the New Hampshire Keene Sentinel, which touched on, among
other topics, the subprime mortgage crisis:

"I don't really know of hardly anybody who, with the exception of a
handful, that said, wait a minute this thing is getting completely out of
hand and is overheating. So, I'd like to tell you I did anticipate it, but
I have to give you straight talk. I did not."..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/propub..._b_133392.html

Dems were warned of this in 2004. Barney Fraud iqnored the warning and in
fact, said nothing was wrong.

In 2004, Republicans were in charge of Congress. Barney Frank was
irrelevant.
Old October 11th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : D'OH ! - US Congress Ignored Warnings of Mortgage Mess

On Oct 11, 5:48*am, Dave wrote:
MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
"...Adding to the confusion is a statement he made during a November 2007
interview with the New Hampshire Keene Sentinel, which touched on, among
other topics, the subprime mortgage crisis:

* * "I don't really know of hardly anybody who, with the exception of a
handful, that said, wait a minute this thing is getting completely out of
hand and is overheating. So, I'd like to tell you I did anticipate it, but
I have to give you straight talk. I did not."..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/propub...s-mccain-re_b_....

- - Dems were warned of this in 2004.
- - Barney Fraud iqnored the warning and in fact,
- - said nothing was wrong.

- In 2004, Republicans were in charge of Congress.
-*Barney Frank was irrelevant.

Barney Frank still -is- irrelevant.

D'OH ! - US Congress Ignored Warnings of Mortgage Mess