Old October 12th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : ? "People Like Roy" ?

OJ so the subject-line is : People like roy, ~ "People Like Roy"

Does it mean : People {Who Are} Like Roy ?

-answer- Ain't Many -cause- I am One-in-a-Million ))

-or- Does it mean : People {Who} "Like" Roy ?

-answer- Who Cares As Long As I "Like' Me {Roy 'Likes' Roy ;;-}
Old October 12th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

-answer- Ain't Many -cause- I am One-in-a-Million ))

There are 6,000 of you wandering the Earth?
Old October 12th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Old October 13th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Older Male Seeking Young Males

Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
younger males for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave
radio, right wing politics, Rush Limbaugh and role playing.

Click on my profile for more information..

I am currently out of town visiting new friends I've met online. Will
email my home address. Have open door policy at my house so drop ins
most welcome. Serious inquiries only.

Roy
Old October 13th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : People Like RHF - Pray for the USA and the Safety of America'sLeaders

On Oct 11, 4:48 am, wrote:

- I would think that John and Sara are hopeing
- for another Bobby Kennedy type deal.

OJ -says- "I would think" - DAMN 'OJ' you sound
more like a Stupid Ass Thoughtless Fool [Anger]

Point-of-Fact : McCain Defends Obama -&-
Obama Thanks McCain for Defending Him to Supporters
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...754ea65aebf0fd

Point-of-Fact : John "Smiley" McCain -says-
Barack "H" Obama is . . . a Family Man and Good American
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....620e9231a0bbb0

OJ - In case you forgot Robert {Bobby} Kennedy was
Assassinated by Sirhan Sirhan who was a Palestinian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_..._assassination
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirhan_Sirhan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy

OJ -Yes- There are some Crazies 'out-there' :
Who we all must believe would be willing to do
the Nice Mister Barack Obama some harm -but-
It ain't McCain, Palin, or for that matter The Clintons.

The Real Threat to Barack Hussein Obama is
External from Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists and NOT
His fellow Americans Citizens like you and me.
* That is why it is critical for the US Secret Service
to quadruple the number of Secret Service Agents
protecting Obama during the 3-Days [Oct 1, 2, & 3]
before the Presidential Election
* The Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists would target Obama
at a Live Event with TV Cameras to do two things :
* * Cancel the US Elections by Killing Him
* * Cause Riots in every US City by Killing Him
and resulting in 250+ Areas of Mass Self-Destruction
* How by using 3~5 Muslim Men {Shooters} from
the former Yugoslavia who are Blue Eyed with
Blond Hair that have the Heads Shaved to make
them look like Skinheads and Appear to be White
Racists. {Creating a Blame Whitey Image}

? WHY ? Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists want to Attack
America and the Single Most Valuable Target at this
Time is Barack Hussein Obama
NOTE - President Bush is about the Past
WHILE - A President Obama is about the Future
{America's Hopes and the American Dream}
FWIW - The Killing of either McCain or Obama
would most likely result in the Canceling of the US
Elections; and this would be a Big Propaganda Score
for the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists
BUT - The Killing of Obama by what looked like
Skinheads that 'appeared' to be White Racists would
result in Urban Unrest in many/most of the Big Cities
in the USA -aka- Race Riots.
RESULT - Cause Civil Unrest "Riots" in many/most
Large US Cities with the Loss of Hundreds/Thousands
of Lives and Billions of Dollars in Property Damage;
again this would be a Big Propaganda Score for the
Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists

Look at Number of US Cities Listed with Populations
over 100,000 People : There are 262 of them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population

- I would suggest Sen. Obama not pass through
- any kitchens in the near future.

OJ - I 'suggest' that you 'OJ' Stay-Out-the-Kitichen !
-a la- Jesse Jackson -wrt- The Bushes ;-}

A PRAY FOR AMERICA AND OUR LEADERS :
Let Us All Pray the Barack Hussein Obama Serves
All the American People well as the US President;
and Lives a Long Good Life after his Presidency.
and we all say : amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHF

Help me here people. Slow Code General 4 August 30th 06 01:23 PM
Help me here people. Slow Code Policy 9 August 30th 06 01:23 PM
why does Stevie need to lie about other people an Old friend Policy 0 November 30th 05 06:28 AM
I see gay people! m II Shortwave 4 March 8th 05 01:19 AM
People helping people this holiday season [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 1st 04 10:32 PM