Old October 29th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Test

On Oct 27, 6:15*am, Dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
*Mike wrote:

Is the NG working or have the Off-Topic politcal posters broke it?
I've got no new posts in nearly 48 hours...

Just a little over a week from now it will be back to normal.

Then we can start a "your radio sucks" thread.

SW reception is now very good tonight so I'm listening to AM. I have
1340 KCLU on (PBS station) that has a program called voices. They have
been talking about how women's announcer voices have been deepening over
time. According to them it is a world wide phenomenon.

- PBS is a TV network.

.. . . and PMS ain't ;-}
Old October 29th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 28, 6:14*am, Dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
*Mike wrote:

Is the NG working or have the Off-Topic politcal posters broke it?
I've got no new posts in nearly 48 hours...
Just a little over a week from now it will be back to normal.

Then we can start a "your radio sucks" thread.

SW reception is now very good tonight so I'm listening to AM. I have
1340 KCLU on (PBS station) that has a program called voices. They have
been talking about how women's announcer voices have been deepening over
time. According to them it is a world wide phenomenon.

PBS is a TV network.

PBS is Public Broadcasting Service and they used it while I was
listening so go argue with them about it.

- KCLU is a religious station.

and K-Dave is not ;-}
Old October 29th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
Mike wrote:

Is the NG working or have the Off-Topic politcal posters broke it?
I've got no new posts in nearly 48 hours...
Just a little over a week from now it will be back to normal.

Then we can start a "your radio sucks" thread.

SW reception is now very good tonight so I'm listening to AM. I have
1340 KCLU on (PBS station) that has a program called voices. They have
been talking about how women's announcer voices have been deepening over
time. According to them it is a world wide phenomenon.

PBS is a TV network.

PBS is Public Broadcasting Service and they used it while I was
listening so go argue with them about it.

KCLU is a religious station.

They play NPR and PBS programming.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old October 29th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default stop americas billion dollar a week addiction to killing brown peoplestop americas billion dollar a week addiction to killing brown people stopamericas billion dollar a week addiction to killing brown people stopamericas billion dollar a week addicti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ
Old October 29th 08, 12:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
Mike wrote:

Is the NG working or have the Off-Topic politcal posters broke it?
I've got no new posts in nearly 48 hours...
Just a little over a week from now it will be back to normal.

Then we can start a "your radio sucks" thread.

SW reception is now very good tonight so I'm listening to AM. I have
1340 KCLU on (PBS station) that has a program called voices. They have
been talking about how women's announcer voices have been deepening over
time. According to them it is a world wide phenomenon.

PBS is a TV network.
PBS is Public Broadcasting Service and they used it while I was
listening so go argue with them about it.

KCLU is a religious station.

They play NPR and PBS programming.

NPR, no PBS.

Old October 30th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
Mike wrote:

Is the NG working or have the Off-Topic politcal posters broke it?
I've got no new posts in nearly 48 hours...
Just a little over a week from now it will be back to normal.

Then we can start a "your radio sucks" thread.

SW reception is now very good tonight so I'm listening to AM. I have
1340 KCLU on (PBS station) that has a program called voices. They have
been talking about how women's announcer voices have been deepening
over
time. According to them it is a world wide phenomenon.

PBS is a TV network.
PBS is Public Broadcasting Service and they used it while I was
listening so go argue with them about it.

KCLU is a religious station.

They play NPR and PBS programming.

NPR, no PBS.

Like I said before, take it up with them. They said PBS at one point.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

(OT) : Bozo-the-Clown "Vision Test" {-: On-Line Eye Test :-} RHF Shortwave 12 March 20th 08 02:24 PM
test, i haven't see my previous test posts? Henry Kolesnik Antenna 2 June 28th 05 10:01 PM
test Floyd VIncent CB 0 February 19th 05 01:33 PM
test Steveo Swap 0 January 5th 05 02:51 PM
replace cw test with typing test! Jim Hampton Policy 10 July 27th 03 08:36 PM