Old November 5th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default My Final Electoral College Projections

On Nov 3, 6:55�am, Mike wrote:
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/2...esident/14680/

For a McCain victory, it all comes down to him carrying both Ohio and
Pennsylvania. If he does that, he wins.

Well, so far, it looks like the only mistake I made was projecting
that McCain would carry Florida. It's close enough there, however,
that McCain still has a chance to make my projections very close to
spot on.

Realclearpolitics.com is an excellent source of what's turned out to
be very accurate poll averages. They picked Florida for Obama.

Mike
Old November 5th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Nov 3, 6:55?am, Mike wrote:
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/2...esident/14680/

For a McCain victory, it all comes down to him carrying both Ohio and
Pennsylvania. If he does that, he wins.

Well, so far, it looks like the only mistake I made was projecting
that McCain would carry Florida. It's close enough there, however,
that McCain still has a chance to make my projections very close to
spot on.

Realclearpolitics.com is an excellent source of what's turned out to
be very accurate poll averages. They picked Florida for Obama.

You made a good call Mike. The Republican party lost this race when
McCain was picked to run.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 5th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 4, 11:19�pm, Telamon

Realclearpolitics.com is an excellent source of what's turned out to
be very accurate poll averages. They picked Florida for Obama.

You made a good call Mike. The Republican party lost this race when
McCain was picked to run.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon,

I hope that both sides can come together enough to live up the
possibilities of real reform. Too much to hope? Yeah, I know it's a
stretch and I will possibly end up disappointed. But, it seems like
something we ought to try to profit from. My prediction: the stock
market will reward the possibility of "hope" at this particular
moment. We'll have to see. Everybody's watching. I hoping he can be
pulling some "rabbits" out of his hat. We sure need it.

And I thought McCain's concession speech made me respect the great
hero even more. I hope that Obama will capitalize on his offer of
assistance.

Hope is an interesting concept...

Mike
Louisville, KY
Old November 5th 08, 07:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : My Final Electoral College Projections ~333 for PresidentElect Barack Hussein Obama

On Nov 3, 9:40*am, RHF wrote:
On Nov 3, 3:55*am, Mike wrote:

-http://projects.washingtonpost.com/2008/pick-your-president/14680/
-
- For a McCain victory,
- it all comes down to him carrying both Ohio
- and Pennsylvania. If he does that, he wins.

MWB, {Put the "OT" in the Subject-Line for you.}

Not very likely - Maybe if he won both California
and New York... ROTFL - when hell freezes over ~ RHF

- IMHO - Barack Hussein Obama looks to get around
- 333 Electoral College Votes and John "Smiley"
- McCain getting the remaining.
- http://www.electoral-vote.com/
- Therefore McCain has to Win-Back 63 or more Electoral
- College Votes to Win; and being very honest that does
- not appear to be "Do-Able" but . . .
- http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ce5e6a7cc89a30
- http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ab28df32b2daa3

As I 'guesstimated' 333 Electoral College Votes
"FOR" Barack Hussein Obama still seems like a
good number.

As an American Who Loves His Country : I can
now say President Elect Barack Hussein Obama
is my future US President.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6lTP8BJ8
Old November 5th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : My Final Electoral College Projections

RHF wrote:

George Soros and certain Hedge Funds were behind
the timing of the current US Economic Collapse
to benefit Barack Husein Obama and the Democrats
in this Election.

The collapse has been happening for close to a year now. The righties
were too dumb to realize it until it was too late.

Old November 5th 08, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Dave" wrote in message
RHF wrote:

George Soros and certain Hedge Funds were behind
the timing of the current US Economic Collapse
to benefit Barack Husein Obama and the Democrats
in this Election.

The collapse has been happening for close to a year now. The righties
were too dumb to realize it until it was too late.

Nothing like a good conspiracy theory! I suppose James Baker was behind
the 20% inflation, 8% unemployment and 20% interest rates of 1980, so Reagan
could defeat Carter!

Old November 5th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bob Campbell wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
RHF wrote:

George Soros and certain Hedge Funds were behind
the timing of the current US Economic Collapse
to benefit Barack Husein Obama and the Democrats
in this Election.

The collapse has been happening for close to a year now. The righties
were too dumb to realize it until it was too late.

Nothing like a good conspiracy theory! I suppose James Baker was
behind the 20% inflation, 8% unemployment and 20% interest rates of
1980, so Reagan could defeat Carter!

Only to the extent that petroleum prices were a factor.
Old November 5th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Obama (B Ho, my italics) Better Not Pack Just Yet,,,,
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=245137

I want to see U.S.Military Police slap the cuffs on him and haul him off
to Fort Leavenworth.
cuhulin

Old November 5th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
Obama (B Ho, my italics) Better Not Pack Just Yet,,,,
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=245137

I want to see U.S.Military Police slap the cuffs on him and haul him off
to Fort Leavenworth.
cuhulin

Hopefully, that might happen to...Bush/Cheney.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old November 16th 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 4, 2:34*am, wrote:
On Nov 3, 9:40*am, RHF wrote:

On Nov 3, 3:55*am, Mike wrote:

-http://projects.washingtonpost.com/2008/pick-your-president/14680/
-
- For a McCain victory,
- it all comes down to him carrying both Ohio
- and Pennsylvania. If he does that, he wins.

MWB, {Put the "OT" in the Subject-Line for you.}

Not very likely - Maybe if he won both California
and New York... ROTFL - when hell freezes over ~ RHF

IMHO - Barack Hussein Obama looks to get around
333 Electoral College Votes and John "Smiley"
McCain getting the remaining.http://www.electoral-vote.com/
Therefore McCain has to Win-Back 63 or more Electoral
College Votes to Win; and being very honest that does
not appear to be "Do-Able" but . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...a0ce5e6a7cc89a...

UNDECIDED VOTERS - Last Minute Reality-Check :
Undicided Voters there is still One Good Reason
to Vote FOR John "Smiley" McCain as a Counter
Balance to the One Party Control of the Entire
US Government by the Liberal Democrats :http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f5f64568c9bc03...
Just Say No to "The Triumvirate" of :
Barack Hussein Obama - Liberal Democrat US President
Nancy Pelosi - Liberal Democrat Speaker of the US House
Harry Reid - Liberal Democrat Majority Leader of the US Senate
*.
Failing a Last Minute McCain Win then may
Barack Hussein Obama take his Oath-of-Office
and Serve All the American People with Honor
and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper under
his Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
*.
Let us all Pray for the Safety and Wellbeing
of Barack Hussein Obama and his Family during
these last 3 Critical Days of our Presidential
Election on 4 Nov 2008 - Amen ~ RHFhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/be5a86d0104d4894
*.
A PRAYER FOR AMERICA AND OUR LEADERS - PTL & PBTA :
Let Us All Pray the Barack Hussein Obama Serves
All the American People well as the US President;
and Lives a Long Good Life after his Presidency.
and we all say : amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHFhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/be5a86d0104d48...
*.
The 'Evil' of Not Voting : Just Vote "FOR"
Barack Hussein Obama -or- John 'Smiley' McCain.
Make Your Vote a Positive Affirmation of Your
Political Consciousness : Vote "FOR" What You
Believe-In -and- Not Against 'the-other-guy'.
* Be-a-Good-Citizen : JUST VOTE !
* Exercise Your Right-to-Vote : JUST VOTE !
* Responsible Citizens Vote : *JUST VOTE !
*.

The best data out there says:
Obama: 347
McCain: 191

And make no mistake: *the SPANKING will be because of the nations
disgust with the party of George W. Bush, more than any other factor.

Wow, it was 365-173. I called it pretty close (I'm almost always
right), but even SPANKIER!