Old November 8th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : BDK Yeah - What If . . . Obama Is Really A Romulan ?

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-39C62A.21353807112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-F01024.20184007112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article b583c4ad-0169-4596-94fb-c4810021c995
@d36g2000prf.googlegroups.com,
says...
On Nov 7, 12:57*am, BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-A4F2EC.00152607112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...

In article
,
*BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-AA47AD.18255206112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article
,
*"Bob Campbell" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message

ews.
prod
igy.net
I can't believe anyone seriously believes this junk. *
If
there was
any
truth to any of this, it would have come out long ago.

The lesson here is clear: Right wing kook shortwave
talk
shows
should
not
be
your primary information source.

Believe it.

No thanks. * I am capable of independent thought.

And I'm not? You are not thinking "independently" with your
consensus
view. Don't be a twit. If you don't want to look into it
and
spout
off
anyway you sound like a frightened moron.

Frightened?

What the hell happened to you?

Too much microwave exposure?

The issue scares you that much?

Scared? You should be scared of having a competency hearing.

You are deeply into the kooktardery, aren't you?

Seriously, you really are a total whackjob.

- I'm waiting for your next kooky claim,
- maybe that Obama is really a Romulan?
http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Romulan

Dang I never thought about that BDK !

What If . . . Obama Is Really A Romulan ?
http://henryjenkins.org/obama%20spock%202.jpg

That could explain all the ?questions?
concerning Obama's Birth Certificate.

What Does a Romulan Birth Certificate
look like ? ? ?

Hey Wait a Minute -maybe- Obama is only
Half-Romulan and the 'other' Half-Human :
Sort of like The-Best-of-Both-Worlds ;;-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulan

star-trek-on 'bdk' star-trek-on ~ RHF
.

I know I shouldn't laugh at someone as far gone as you are, but
what
the
hell..

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Shhhh! Telmundo will take you seriously, and start "investigating".

Actually, it might be a lot of fun if he did.

Maybe Obama had his ears "bobbed"?

What a retard.

BWHAHAHAHAA! I'm glad to see you keeping the kooktardery coming.

Thanks, Telamundo.

Do keep acting like a clown. You got that act down pat.

No matter how drunk I could get, no matter how high on drugs I could
get, I could never match your level of kooktardic buffoonery.
And I bet you're "sober", right?

You don't need alcohol or other drugs to be off the wall. It comes
natural.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 8th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : The Continued Issue [Lingering Question] of Barack Hussein Obama Certificate of Birth [Citizenship]

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-48AD71.21414807112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-9ECB99.20215607112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Bob Campbell" wrote in message
m...
"Billy Burpelson" wrote in message
A good thought, but with the stakes being as high as they are,
don't
you
think professional investigators/authors/reporters/political
opponents
would have ALREADY DONE THIS by now?

Of course, and they surely have. For anyone to seriously portray
this
as
some kind of real issue is nothing but kookery.

And it wouldn't matter if God Himself came to earth and said that the
produced certificate was legitimate.... those who do not believe,
will
not
believe. They don't want to, and have a vested interest in not doing
so.

I don't believe in obama that's for sure. If you want to go drink the
Kool Aid be my guest.

Ok, I have to ask, maybe I'll strike the mother load..

The mother load struck you in the head leaving a permanent dent long ago.

ROTFL, from someone who believes the Obama BC claims are a "serious
story", that's a good one.

Keep on laughing funny man.

What exactly is it about Obama you don't "believe in"?

I don't beleive that he is the "one".

The one what? He won the election, and is the president-elect.
Hopefully, he can fix some of the mess that the Bush admin has caused,
but I don't, and I don't think most sane people do either, expect
miracles.

In general the saviour that is going to pay your rent, mortgage and car
payment.

For you specifically it would be the high cost of mental treatment.

I can hardly wait for the kooktardic spew....

Try and hold it together. If it gets bad enough we can call the men in
the nice white coats for you.

Again, someone who believes in the Obama BC kooktardery shouldn't even
joke about men in white coats. They might be coming back for you again,
Telamundo...

Rave on..

Raving is your act let's not get further confused about what is what.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 8th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-6FC03B.21451207112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

Quit wasting our time. Obama is known to have been born of a U.S. citizen
mother.
McCain accepted him as a U.S citizen and he will be made President of the
United
States as a United States citizen. Get used to it!

Old November 9th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-7CFDD2.11274908112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...

*BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-AA47AD.18255206112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article
,
*"Bob Campbell" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message
[...]

What would you know about being sane? Anyone who is kooktardish enough
to believe the Obama BC story has any validity is already in a huge
world of ****wittery, not even counting whatever other nonsense
conspirokook nonsense you believe. Are you a 911 nutter too?

The problem here is you do not know what you are talking about and you
don't care. It is safer for you to hide behind ignorance. Because you
will not look at the issue and just take pot shots at anyone posting to
the contrary you have no credibility. Well, that and you posts read like
a call from a kookaburra.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old November 10th 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-186C86.11594209112008

*"Bob Campbell" wrote:

[...]

LOL, that's a good one, coming from one of the kooktards of kooktards.
Obama was born in Hawaii, not in Kenya, or on Romulus or even Remus, and
every sane person knows it.

Keep the kooktardery coming. So what other kooktardery do you believe
in?

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

All The Gay Shit Steveo CB 0 January 26th 05 01:56 AM
CERT says to stop using IE and some shit heads listened! That'sbecause they have shit for brains! Larry Ozarow General 0 July 3rd 04 11:14 PM
CERT says to stop using IE and some shit heads listened! That'sbecause they have shit for brains! Larry Ozarow Policy 0 July 3rd 04 11:14 PM
CERT says to stop using IE and some shit heads listened! That'sbecause they have shit for brains! Larry Ozarow Shortwave 0 July 3rd 04 11:14 PM