Old November 5th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Well ****

****

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

Old November 5th 08, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

****

You are surprised? You believe in ACORN now? They have hundreds of dead
people voting for every one of your votes.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old November 5th 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

****

You are surprised? You believe in ACORN now? They have hundreds of dead
people voting for every one of your votes.

I wonder if there is any recourse?

The republicans will not contest the results period.

The issue of his citizenship is a possibility. You have got to be born
on US soil and if you have that status you can't have given it up at
some point in the past. Either are a possibility for Obama as none have
seen his birth certificate for one or his papers from living abroad as a
child.

Now that McCain is off the playing field maybe someone else will pick up
the ball. Maybe Alex Jones? Now where did I put his number.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 5th 08, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 4, 10:05*pm, "Burr" wrote:

- I wonder if there is any recourse?
- --
- Burr

BURR,

De-vest in the USA and look to World Wide
Global Investment since there will be major
capital flight out of the US Market in the
coming "Age of Obama"© and ObamaNomics© drive
the cost of US Goods and Services Up Up and Away.

Within Six Months the US Government will DEFAULT
on it's Debt... and it will all be Obama's Fault
cause he was the president when it happen.

where there is gloom there is doom ~ RHF

-fwiw- As an American I can now say Barack
Hussein Obama he is my future US President.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6lTP8BJ8
Old November 5th 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Well, LANDSLIDE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MR. PRESIDENT!!!

God Bless America!

Old November 5th 08, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

****

You are surprised? You believe in ACORN now? They have hundreds of dead
people voting for every one of your votes.

If you believe that you are psychotic.
Old November 5th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:
I wonder if there is any recourse?

Hold your breath until you turn blue.

All The Gay Shit Steveo CB 0 January 26th 05 01:56 AM
CERT says to stop using IE and some shit heads listened! That'sbecause they have shit for brains! Larry Ozarow General 0 July 3rd 04 11:14 PM
CERT says to stop using IE and some shit heads listened! That'sbecause they have shit for brains! Larry Ozarow Policy 0 July 3rd 04 11:14 PM
CERT says to stop using IE and some shit heads listened! That'sbecause they have shit for brains! Larry Ozarow Shortwave 0 July 3rd 04 11:14 PM