Old November 8th 08, 11:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Kill-File the Initials "RHF" : Accept No Fake Phony Little'rhf's

On Nov 6, 11:36*pm, RHF wrote:
wrote:

- this newsgroup is for shortwave radio let's take
- it back from the idiots...if you stop giving them
- the attention they crave they will move on to other
- groups...stop responding to their drivel.

Ah little spineless fake phony 'salty-fish-sa' without the 'uce'
it looks like it is 'you' that is crazy for attention.
* .
But Go Ahead and drivel, Drivel. DRIVEL ON !
* .
Let See for Each-and-Every One of Your Posts : I Will Post a Reply :
This should increase my Posts by around 150~ 200 Extra Posts {Replies}
for this Month : Which would create a Ping-Pong Chatter of around
300~400 Posts between Us. Dang For Me That Is Something to Look Forward
To All Month Long. I was unimportant until you single me out for your
personal attention and Make Me Important : Thanks To You I Am Somebody.
* .
Alas little spineless fake phony 'salty-fish-sa' without the 'uce' all
'you' are is a name-less 'messenger' that uses someone else's Screen ID
and is NO "Messenger" at all, At All. AT ALL !
* .
poor, Poor. POOR ! little fake phony {spineless}
'salty-fish-sa' *without the 'uce' at gMail.Com.
GREAT PLAINS COMMUNICATIONS INC
GREAT-PL822-0 (NET-12-154-0-0-1)
12.154.0.0 - 12.154.15.255
GPCom -http://www.gpcom.com/
Location : Blair, Nebraska 68008
* .
RIGHTS - Everyone hear has the Right to Read-Me
-or-equally- The Right Not Read Me {Ignore Me}
+Plus+ They can use Newsgroup {Kill} Filters and "Plonk-Me"
* .
REJECT - The real Capital "RHF"*
* Disregard any and all of the little spineless fake phony "rhf's"
* Accept No Accept No Fake Phony Little 'rhf's ;;-)
TBL : Know Your Stinking "RHF"s
* .
-psa- This is "RHF" and I Stand Behind This Posting. ~ RHF
* .
* .
Post 2008 Election Statement by RHF :
* .
As an American Who Loves His Country : I can now say
President Elect Barack Hussein Obama is "MY" future
US President {POTUS & CIC}.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6l...#United_States
* *.
Dear Lord God {Allah} may Barack Hussein Obama take
his Oath-of-Office and Serve All the American People
with Honor and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper
under his Stewardship and Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
* .

Hey RHF- what is that link or post I have seen before that I guess it
shows monthly who are the top posters in RRS? I bet I am up there this
last/this month. :-) Not that I am shooting to be the top dog or
anything but it would be nice......at least one month. ;-) Did you by
chance get to see Hussein today? I am listening to WLW right now and
they are talking about how he was 20 minutes late to his first press
thingie and it is already being mentioned that he looks extremely
tired and not so Messiah like. He just received his first 'real'
briefing and he looks like " Ohhh ****- what am I gonna do." Doesn't
look to presidential right now IMO. In about a year he'll look even
worse....lol.

Old November 9th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BCBlazysusan wrote:

.
[...]

That's because Bushevik really screwed over your country and Obama has
the hideous task of cleaning up that moron's sh*t.

JB

Old November 9th 08, 07:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default RRS Top Posters - This Month : NOV 2008

On Nov 8, 3:17*am, BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Nov 6, 11:36*pm, RHF wrote:

wrote:

[...]

US President {POTUS & CIC}.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6l...tus.com/http:/...
* *.
Dear Lord God {Allah} may Barack Hussein Obama take
his Oath-of-Office and Serve All the American People
with Honor and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper
under his Stewardship and Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
* .

- Hey RHF- what is that link or post
- I have seen before that I guess it
- shows monthly who are the top posters in RRS?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...hortwave/about

RRS Top Posters - This Month : NOV 2008
210
137 RHF