Old November 16th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
kp kp is offline

Default DAY 2 end - OMG! ObaMa0 CaTaStRoPhY

"BDK" wrote in message
In article telamon_spamshield-EF6F84.22080615112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

SNIP

Like most all religious fanatics, they take a dim view when their
particular brand of BS is laughed at.

What religion and maybe you could explain why this is so funny?

The kooktard religions.

I nominate Telemoonbat to the position ofg Bishop on the kooktards...

Old November 16th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BDK wrote:

SNIP

Like most all religious fanatics, they take a dim view when their
particular brand of BS is laughed at.

What religion and maybe you could explain why this is so funny?

The kooktard religions. There are many branches, or "sects".

Some are 911 kooktards, believing in silent explosives and magic
thermite bringing the towers down. A few of them don't even think planes
crashed into them.

There are "Pentagonian" 911 kooktards, who don't believe a plane flew
into the Pentagon.

There are Chemtrail kooktards, HAARP kooktards, at least one DARPA
kooktards, Jew hating kooktards, etc, etc.

And of course, Obama BC story kooktards.

Heresy, meaning ridicule of your Obama BC faith, or other kind, isn't
laughed at by the believer. Is it?

Everyone seems to understand why it's so funny, with no explanation
needed by anyone, except for you, Telemundo, and a few other uberkooks.

THAT'S why it's so damn funny.

Obama's birth certificate is not like the stories above. I'm starting to
think that you are part of an effort to clamp down on this story. We did
have the report a smear clowns posting here and in other news groups.

This can be resolved simply by Obama providing a certified unaltered
birth certificate to a national news organization. There is something up
about it because he should have done this last summer but Obama won't
provide it because there is something on it he doesn't want revealed
that may call into question his right to be president.

I know about birth certificates because I have had to go through the
hassle to get certified documents. Like many people I don't reside in
the state I was born in.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 16th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BDK wrote:

SNIP

Like most all religious fanatics, they take a dim view when their
particular brand of BS is laughed at.

What religion and maybe you could explain why this is so funny?

The kooktard religions.

I nominate Telemoonbat to the position ofg Bishop on the kooktards...

I'm honored to be held in such high esteem by the Trolling morons that
post in this news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 17th 08, 07:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-B9FE51.11513316112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-B38D37.22013615112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-DF730B.21052715112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-DC2F2D.19270215112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-BDC944.17141015112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-6F70E7.11171015112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-1BDDE2.20171814112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article

,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article

,
Billy Burpelson

^DJA Dow Jones Composite DOWN
4.82%
^DJI Dow Jones Industrial DOWN
4.85%
^DJT Dow Jones Transportation DOWN
5.13%
^DJU Dow Jones Utility
DOWN
4.25%

^IXIC NASDAQ
DOWN
4.34%

^GSPC S&P 500
DOWN
5.03%

Kiss your 401K good bye!
When the market was -down-, you blamed
Obama. A
little kooky, but your prerogative.

The market was *UP* 248 points today
(11/07).

So, being the fair and just fellow that
you
are,
that must mean you are going to thank
and
praise
Obama for the upswing, right?
You mean Dow Jones Industrial Average not
the
whole
market. Of course that would be how a
clueless
person
would look at it, on a daily basis.

Before a marxist became the president
elect
the
market was around 9600 and now it is
around
8900.
Nov
4 was an up day on the news McCain was
making
come
back then Nov 5 and 6 were down days and
today
was
flat. Maybe the market will improve next
Monday
after
people get over the shock of being taxed
death
in
the future.

You've really got to learn something about
the
scientific method. You would have made a
really
lousy
scientist.

JB

Telamundo a scientist? ROTFL!!!

Wow. My dogs would probably be more
successful
at
it
than he would be.

Let's get those dogs some grant money ;-).

JB

Maybe they could study kooks like Telmundo.
Measuring
his
"nerve center's" response to obvious
kooktardery
could
possibly lead to a cure for kooktards!! Hey,
maybe we
could have a telethon for Telamundo!!!

"Please help us find a cure for poor
kooktards
like
Telemundo!" "Your donation will help fund
research
into
the cause and a possible treatment for this
devastating
and terrible affliction known as Chronic
Kooktardery!"

I love it.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Lol! Maybe you can get Jerry Lewis to host the
telethon?
;-)

JB

I don't think Jerry can handle more than one
telethon
for
an
illness a year at this point. Physically, he's
about
shot. I
wonder who will be the "heir apparent" for him,
as he
could
go at any time? And to think Jerry and I nearly
came
blows
30 years ago, almost to the day. How things have
changed.
I=3Fm about the age Jerry was then, and he=3Fs a
fossil.

Ed McMahon is in bad shape too.

Someone with a huge ego, who is really obnoxious
to a
lot
of
people, in his late 30's to early 40's (so he/she
can
hang
around for 40 years or so), who sings badly, and
can
turn
vicious at the drop of a hat is what we need to
host
"The
Night of 'Tards Telathon!=3F to fight the tragic
disease
of
=3FRight/Left Wing Kooktardic Brain Syndrome=3F.

Sean Penn? Rosie O'Donnell?

Of course, Telemundo would be the first one's
=3FPoster
tard=3F. They could just play a vid clip of him
ranting
into
the phone while calling in on the local AM radio
right
wing
talk show, and then switch to his poor mother,
who
would
sob,
and say something like, =3FWe began to suspect
that
=3FTelly=3F wasn=3Ft like our other kids, that he
was
kooktardic, but we prayed that it was just a
phase,
then
when
he began posting pictures of Rush Limbaugh on his
bedroom
walls, well, we had to accept it, and the
diagnosis
was
confirmed when we went to the clinic and the
=3Fkooktardic
arousal test=3F was positive. We were told he
needed
be
institutionalized, but we decided to keep him
home
with
us.
He=3Fs as happy as a kooktard could be, listening
right
wing kooktard radio, posting his stuff on the
newsgroups,
and
writing letters to all the non kooktard radio
shows,
telling
them they are liars, or kooks themselves. We
don=3Ft
let
him
talk to them too much, it upsets him so much.
Now,
he=3Fs
gotten into this Obama birth certificate
nonsense,
and
well,
his dad and I wonder if he=3Fs finally gotten so
bad
we
won=3Ft be able to keep him at home any longer!
My
poor
little Telly......Booohooohoooo!!!=3F

I think it could be a big thing...big laughs
anyway.

What a whack job. Why would you want to do any of
this?

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Holy ****, are you seriously asking
that
question?
Do you actually think I am seriously suggesting we
hold a
telethon for you poor kooktards? How many bridges
have
you
bought? How many emails have you replied to, offering
you
big
money for help in getting money out if The Congo?

Looks like you went off your meds again.

LOL, you're the one who seems to have taken me seriously,
Telly,
it
seems like you're the one off your meds. Are you an
outpatient,
or a
walk-away?

Oh, so nothing you post is serious. You are just a Troll.

LOL, you can't even follow the conversation that I wasn't
having
with
you? Why would anyone with half a brain think anything about
my
post
was
serious?

I can't heart the conversations you have in your head.

Oh, I understand, you don't have half a brain.

I don't have a Kookaburra brain.

It seems like you don't have ANY brain, just a few randomly
firing
neurons. It would take a brainless loon to believe the Obama BC
story
has any validity. Your posts on it are classic kooktardic comedy.

So when will that BC story "break wide open", like your head?

How the old are you? Have you hit puberty yet? Are
you
shaving
yet? How is it possible for someone to be as stupid
as
you
are,
and remain alive, and apparently free to go where
they
please?
Can you drive? I hope not. I don't want someone as
****ed
in
the
head as you are one the roads with me.

If you have such a problem facing the world stay
indoors.

So are you a troll, or just incredibly stupid. I vote
stupid.

So you just post here to waste peoples time.

Waste people's time? No, I post in RRS for shortwave info,
etc,
but
when
a ****ing giant hunk of kooktardic gold like you comes along,
well
****,
I can't just ignore it, the possibility of big laughs are too
good to
pass up.

And you didn't disappoint, Telemundo.

Yeah, that was nice of you to admit that you are just a
Trolling
moron.

The more you post here the stranger you get.

Are you really as dense as you seem to be, Telemundo?

DAYUM, I hope not, for your sake. But I think you
really
are
the
dolt of the doltish, kook of the kooktardish, moron
of
the
moronic.

But you do make me laugh, so you aren't totally
worthless...

I hope you get the help you need sooner then later
before
you
do
something rash. Give your weapons to someone else to
take
care
of
in the mean time.

I don't need any help, but you sure could use about 40 IQ
points.

I wasn't offering you any help. I was just hoping you would
get
some.

Thanks for wasting the time of all reader of this news
group.

I think a few people got some laughs out of my posts. I know
sure
got
some out of yours.

Oh yeah, this is so funny. It's past time for your meds.

It was funny, and you're the punchline.

Nothing funny about it to a normal person.

What would you know about being normal? A normal person laughs at the
Obama BC story. You believe it, and probably all kinds of other crazy
ass **** too.

I know you are not normal and normal people don't think this is funny.

You have your opinion, I have mine. My ex-girlfriend, a child
psychiatrist, thinks you're a "classic". I don't think she's sure what
sort of classic yet, but I'm sure she will make her diagnosis soon. Not
that you will see it, she's just a lurker.

That's a classic response. You are a coward and really do not have faith
in your own reasoning so you must invoke another entity to give your
post validity so you can gang up on me. I know what you are doing so it
won't work.

Your imaginary girlfriend is really your attendant that makes sure you
take your meds.

I was going to give you a day off...but..that's insane, even for you.
Invoking nonexistent entities. Nice job. I assure you my ex-gf is a
child shrink, in practice for over 2 decades. But even if she was a
fictional character, she would still be as real as the claims made in
the Obama BC case.

What other crazy ass **** are you talking about?

I'm sure you'll tell us, Telly, if you're cracked enough to believe the
Obama BC story, there might be no limit to your kooktardery. I can only
hope you will live up to my expectations, and regale us with some
classic kookravings. I'm sure you buy into all kinds of really neat
conspiracies and ****, right?

What is there to believe? Obama has not revealed an unaltered birth
certificate and travels on a diplomatic passport. There is a court case
proceeding against him to certify his birth.

BWHAHAHAHA! Amazing kooktardic religious obsession. Such devotion to a
hopeless, and hopelessly insane, cause.

You just talk **** and you think it's funny. You fart and it's laughs
all
around right.

Commenting on your kooktardery is fun. Maybe you don't think it's funny,
but some people do. It's fun to type it, that's for sure.

This is what's going on. The court case may turn into nothing. If
something were to come of it, it will have to occur before Obama is
sworn in next January.

When it does "turn into nothing", will you get the help that you need?

I'm guessing no.

You're a clown. Even though you're desperately trying not to be one.

Look in the mirror Kookaburra and laugh some more.

You can call me a kookaburra all you want to, but your belief in the
Obama BC story puts you into the upper strata of the kooktardish, and
you can't change that easily. Your parents found that out long ago, no
doubt.

And you can be all the Kookaburra you want to be on this news group but
I look at facts not the ravings of some Usenet clown.

Fact is, the Obama BC case is nonsense, and only kooktards believe it
isn't. So that makes you a kooktard. A big one. A really big one. A HUGE
one.

You are a whack job. A very scared whack job.

Other than this post, I'm going back to taking a day off from playing
with you, that will probably end Mon night, when I get back from dinner.

Depends on what happens on your end, I guess.

What an exciting development.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 17th 08, 07:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...

BDK wrote:

SNIP

Like most all religious fanatics, they take a dim view when their
particular brand of BS is laughed at.

What religion and maybe you could explain why this is so funny?

The kooktard religions.

I nominate Telemoonbat to the position ofg Bishop on the kooktards...

I second the nomination. I wonder what color dress, er, robes he will
wear at his elevation ceremony? And what kind of hat will he wear, the
appropriate dunce cap, or something else?

Well kookaburra, looks like your attention span lasts about 15 minutes.

"Other than this post, I'm going back to taking a day off from playing
with you, that will probably end Mon night, when I get back from dinner."

I see in a post further down the thread that he now thinks I'm part of
an effort to "clamp down" on the Obama BC story.

He needs to be Pope, or at minimum, an f'ing Cardinal!!

Pope Telemundo the first, leader of the Holy Kooktardic Church.

It fits!!

I tell you what fits. You say of one thing and 15 minutes later you do
something else. You must subscribe to short attention span theater. Real
smooth move there Kookaburra.

You can't seem to stick to a topic either. None here needs to read about
how often you bang your imaginary GF or nuances of your schedule. It
really not interesting. Not even a little bit.

In any event I hope you enjoy your macaroni and cheese dinner. Try
washing that down that combination with some thunderbird. It's
guaranteed to bring on the kookaburra laughs.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 17th 08, 10:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-F32292.23210416112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

SNIP

Like most all religious fanatics, they take a dim view when their
particular brand of BS is laughed at.

What religion and maybe you could explain why this is so funny?

The kooktard religions.

I nominate Telemoonbat to the position ofg Bishop on the kooktards...

I second the nomination. I wonder what color dress, er, robes he will
wear at his elevation ceremony? And what kind of hat will he wear, the
appropriate dunce cap, or something else?

Well kookaburra, looks like your attention span lasts about 15 minutes.

No, it doesn't, I wasn't posting to you! The person who called you
Telemoonbat. Get it now? Is it really that hard to figure out who is
posting what and to whom? Maybe you're inhaling too much smog or smoke
from the fires?

"Other than this post, I'm going back to taking a day off from playing
with you, that will probably end Mon night, when I get back from dinner."

I wasn't posting to you, pin head. I was seconding your nomination as a
Kooktardic Bishop from someone else. I never said I wouldn't post, I
just decided to take a one day break, but you can't tell when I'm
posting to you anyway, so what's the point? You probably think the Pope
thing is serious too, right?

I see in a post further down the thread that he now thinks I'm part of
an effort to "clamp down" on the Obama BC story.

He needs to be Pope, or at minimum, an f'ing Cardinal!!

Pope Telemundo the first, leader of the Holy Kooktardic Church.

It fits!!

I tell you what fits. You say of one thing and 15 minutes later you do
something else. You must subscribe to short attention span theater. Real
smooth move there Kookaburra.

BWHAHAHAAHAA! I wasn't posting to you, I was posting ABOUT you. Huge
difference Telemundo.

You can't seem to stick to a topic either. None here needs to read about
how often you bang your imaginary GF or nuances of your schedule. It
really not interesting. Not even a little bit.

LOL, it sounds like frustration is building. Why not plonk me like a
pussy does?

In any event I hope you enjoy your macaroni and cheese dinner. Try
washing that down that combination with some thunderbird. It's
guaranteed to bring on the kookaburra laughs.

I don't need drugs to laugh at you, your Eminence.

I hereby announce you as the new Pope of the Holy Kooktardic Church,
Pope Telemundo The Dolt. May your reign be a comical one. You're already
off to a good start.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old November 17th 08, 10:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-ADCC25.23055416112008

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-1BDDE2.20171814112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article

,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article
,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article

,
[...]

Yawn.

You can call me a kookaburra all you want to, but your belief in the
Obama BC story puts you into the upper strata of the kooktardish, and
you can't change that easily. Your parents found that out long ago, no
doubt.

And you can be all the Kookaburra you want to be on this news group but
I look at facts not the ravings of some Usenet clown.

Fact is, the Obama BC case is nonsense, and only kooktards believe it
isn't. So that makes you a kooktard. A big one. A really big one. A HUGE
one.

You are a whack job. A very scared whack job.

BWHAHAHAA! Why is everyone "scared" when you kooktards are goofed on for
believing in some whacked out nonsense? The Obama BC story is nonsense,
and you believing in it is funny as hell in itself, but when you
actually think sane folks are "scared" about it being true, it puts you
over the top, into the top rung of supreme kookdumb. It's a totally
ridiculous story, and if you could think a little bit, you would know it
is, and more importantly, why it is.

But thinking is not the way of the kooktard, you just react. The
"truth" must fit your agenda, not the facts, or logic.

Other than this post, I'm going back to taking a day off from playing
with you, that will probably end Mon night, when I get back from dinner.

Depends on what happens on your end, I guess.

What an exciting development.

Laughs are always a good thing. Don't you like to laugh? Doesn't seem
like it.

Since you can't seem to tell when someone is actually posting to you, I
decided to goof on you a little bit before I hit the bed. So much for
leaving you alone for a day. Oh well, I tried.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old November 17th 08, 10:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-A0BA59.12104916112008

BDK wrote:

[...]

No, it's (The story) even dopier, if that's possible. McCain, Hillary,
and all the other people running for POTUS don't seem to think it's
true, and they had a reason for hoping it was. None of the RNC think
it's true, or they would have used it to try to derail his election. But
yet, you, like a typical kooktard, are totally buying into it.

High comedy.

I'm starting to think that you are part of an effort to clamp down on this story.

Clamp down on it? I want it to stick around as long as possible, and for
as many kooktards to jump onto the kookwagon, and ride it right up until
the swearing in ceremony, spouting away on TV, with your name at the
bottom of the screen. Then you kooktards will mostly scurry away from
the same reporters they talked to so willingly a few days earlier,
spouting some sort of NWO nonsense, or some other kookery, instead of
admitting it was a non story.

You'll be almost as funny as the local pinhead who gave away all his and
his familie's belongings for a few guns and gold coins just before Y2K,
and fled to the "hills" to wait for the end of the world. Then he comes
back after nothing happened, and expects the people who he traded
everything away to, to just give it back to him for free. He learned a
hard lesson about kooktardery, and he did it in public..

It was a great moment in TV news comedy.

We did have the report a smear clowns posting here and in other news groups.

Yes, of course, it's such an important story that an effort has to be
put forth to crush it. You idiot, I want you kooktards on TV 24/7,
spouting your kooktardery to reporters all over the world. Then, after
the inauguration, watch you tap dance, the way you kooks always do when
your claims turn out to be totally bogus.

Smear clowns? BWHAHAHAHAHA!

This can be resolved simply by Obama providing a certified unaltered
birth certificate to a national news organization. There is something up
about it because he should have done this last summer but Obama won't
provide it because there is something on it he doesn't want revealed
that may call into question his right to be president.

He's already done that, but don't let reality interfere with your
kooktardic ravings, since that wouldn't be any fun..

I know about birth certificates because I have had to go through the
hassle to get certified documents. Like many people I don't reside in
the state I was born in.

You probably had problems because the birth records were sealed to keep
you from finding your folks, who are probably trying to live a kook free
life at this point.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?