Old November 17th 08, 12:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DAY 2 end - OMG! ObaMa0 CaTaStRoPhY

On Nov 9, 11:51*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*John Barnard wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*Billy Burpelson wrote:

wrote:

^DJA Dow Jones Composite * * *DOWN 4.82%
^DJI Dow Jones Industrial * * * * *DOWN 4.85%
^DJT Dow Jones Transportation *DOWN 5.13%
^DJU Dow Jones Utility * * * * * * *DOWN 4.25%

^IXIC NASDAQ * * * * * * * * * * * * *DOWN 4.34%

^GSPC S&P 500 * * * * * * * * * * * DOWN 5.03%

Kiss your 401K good bye!
When the market was -down-, you blamed Obama. A little kooky, but your
prerogative.

The market was *UP* 248 points today (11/07).

So, being the fair and just fellow that you are, that must mean you are
going to thank and praise Obama for the upswing, right?

You mean Dow Jones Industrial Average not the whole market. Of course
that would be how a clueless person would look at it, on a daily basis.

Before a marxist became the president elect the market was around 9600
and now it is around 8900. Nov 4 was an up day on the news McCain was
making a come back then Nov 5 and 6 were down days and today was flat..
Maybe the market will improve next Monday after people get over the
shock of being taxed to death in the future.

You've really got to learn something about the scientific method. You
would have made a really lousy scientist.

I apply science in my job every day bozo. I'm sure you are clueless in
whatever you do.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

No you don't. Liar.

You have to UNDERSTAND science to apply it, and you don't understand
science.

Maybe you apply your crackpot ideas and think it's science. That's
possible.
Old November 17th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
kp kp is offline

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...

"BDK" wrote in message
In article telamon_spamshield-EF6F84.22080615112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

SNIP

Like most all religious fanatics, they take a dim view when their
particular brand of BS is laughed at.

What religion and maybe you could explain why this is so funny?

The kooktard religions.

I nominate Telemoonbat to the position ofg Bishop on the kooktards...

I second the nomination. I wonder what color dress, er, robes he will
wear at his elevation ceremony? And what kind of hat will he wear, the
appropriate dunce cap, or something else?

Well kookaburra, looks like your attention span lasts about 15 minutes.

"Other than this post, I'm going back to taking a day off from playing
with you, that will probably end Mon night, when I get back from dinner."

I see in a post further down the thread that he now thinks I'm part of
an effort to "clamp down" on the Obama BC story.

He needs to be Pope, or at minimum, an f'ing Cardinal!!

Pope Telemundo the first, leader of the Holy Kooktardic Church.

It fits!!

I tell you what fits. You say of one thing and 15 minutes later you do
something else.

Whatevr it is, it is brought on by following the nuttiness of the group turd
Telamon.

But feel free to continue to ruin the newsgroup.

You can't seem to stick to a topic either.

The 'topic' is Telamonster. Anything about Telamonster is on topic...

Old November 17th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

[...]

Poor Pope Telemundo The Dolt, he really doesn't understand how comical
he is!!

I wonder if he's had any visions today?
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old November 18th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
BDK wrote:

SNIP

You can call me a kookaburra all you want to, but your belief in the
Obama BC story puts you into the upper strata of the kooktardish, and
you can't change that easily. Your parents found that out long ago,
no
doubt.

And you can be all the Kookaburra you want to be on this news group but
I look at facts not the ravings of some Usenet clown.

Fact is, the Obama BC case is nonsense, and only kooktards believe it
isn't. So that makes you a kooktard. A big one. A really big one. A HUGE
one.

You are a whack job. A very scared whack job.

BWHAHAHAA! Why is everyone "scared" when you kooktards are goofed on for
believing in some whacked out nonsense? The Obama BC story is nonsense,
and you believing in it is funny as hell in itself, but when you
actually think sane folks are "scared" about it being true, it puts you
over the top, into the top rung of supreme kookdumb. It's a totally
ridiculous story, and if you could think a little bit, you would know it
is, and more importantly, why it is.

But thinking is not the way of the kooktard, you just react. The
"truth" must fit your agenda, not the facts, or logic.

Well Kookaburra, it's your hysterical reaction that indicates you are
scared by the mention of it.

Other than this post, I'm going back to taking a day off from playing
with you, that will probably end Mon night, when I get back from dinner.

Depends on what happens on your end, I guess.

What an exciting development.

Laughs are always a good thing. Don't you like to laugh? Doesn't seem
like it.

I disagree, sober is better.

Since you can't seem to tell when someone is actually posting to you, I
decided to goof on you a little bit before I hit the bed. So much for
leaving you alone for a day. Oh well, I tried.

Nice backtracking.

You try to be rational and fail. You try to say you will do something
and fail. You probably fail at everything you try to do.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 18th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-8C9497.17364917112008
BDK wrote:

[...]

Your thinking I'm scared indicates you're totally deranged.

Other than this post, I'm going back to taking a day off from playing
with you, that will probably end Mon night, when I get back from dinner.

Depends on what happens on your end, I guess.

What an exciting development.

Laughs are always a good thing. Don't you like to laugh? Doesn't seem
like it.

I disagree, sober is better.

So is smart, but you aren't smart either. Sober, maybe, but I have my
doubts.

Since you can't seem to tell when someone is actually posting to you, I
decided to goof on you a little bit before I hit the bed. So much for
leaving you alone for a day. Oh well, I tried.

Nice backtracking.

You seem to have a lot of problems figuring out what is going on.

You try to be rational and fail. You try to say you will do something
and fail. You probably fail at everything you try to do.

ROTFL, what a loon. Totally detached from reality.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old November 18th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-351FEB.17463017112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,

In article telamon_spamshield-A0BA59.12104916112008

BDK wrote:

SNIP

Like most all religious fanatics, they take a dim view when their
particular brand of BS is laughed at.

What religion and maybe you could explain why this is so funny?

The kooktard religions. There are many branches, or "sects".

Some are 911 kooktards, believing in silent explosives and magic
thermite bringing the towers down. A few of them don't even think planes
crashed into them.

There are "Pentagonian" 911 kooktards, who don't believe a plane flew
into the Pentagon.

There are Chemtrail kooktards, HAARP kooktards, at least one DARPA
kooktards, Jew hating kooktards, etc, etc.

And of course, Obama BC story kooktards.

Heresy, meaning ridicule of your Obama BC faith, or other kind, isn't
laughed at by the believer. Is it?

Everyone seems to understand why it's so funny, with no explanation
needed by anyone, except for you, Telemundo, and a few other uberkooks.

THAT'S why it's so damn funny.

Obama's birth certificate is not like the stories above.

No, it's (The story) even dopier, if that's possible. McCain, Hillary,
and all the other people running for POTUS don't seem to think it's
true, and they had a reason for hoping it was. None of the RNC think
it's true, or they would have used it to try to derail his election. But
yet, you, like a typical kooktard, are totally buying into it.

High comedy.

You you state above is not true and it's not funny. It scares the hell
out of you.

The only scary thing is that there are kooktards like you who believe in
the story. Do you believe in the truth fairy too?

I'm starting to think that you are part of an effort to clamp down on this
story.

Clamp down on it? I want it to stick around as long as possible, and for
as many kooktards to jump onto the kookwagon, and ride it right up until
the swearing in ceremony, spouting away on TV, with your name at the
bottom of the screen. Then you kooktards will mostly scurry away from
the same reporters they talked to so willingly a few days earlier,
spouting some sort of NWO nonsense, or some other kookery, instead of
admitting it was a non story.

You'll be almost as funny as the local pinhead who gave away all his and
his familie's belongings for a few guns and gold coins just before Y2K,
and fled to the "hills" to wait for the end of the world. Then he comes
back after nothing happened, and expects the people who he traded
everything away to, to just give it back to him for free. He learned a
hard lesson about kooktardery, and he did it in public..

It was a great moment in TV news comedy.

You are such a kook. You have no control over this issue, which will be
resolved by the time Obama is supposed to sworn in one way or the other.

Did I claim to have control? WTF is wrong with you?

We did have the report a smear clowns posting here and in other news
groups.

Yes, of course, it's such an important story that an effort has to be
put forth to crush it. You idiot, I want you kooktards on TV 24/7,
spouting your kooktardery to reporters all over the world. Then, after
the inauguration, watch you tap dance, the way you kooks always do when
your claims turn out to be totally bogus.

Smear clowns? BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey retard, those posts were in the news group for anyone to read.

ROTFL, you're amazingly kooktardish. Smear clowns is an amazingly funny
line.

This can be resolved simply by Obama providing a certified unaltered
birth certificate to a national news organization. There is something up
about it because he should have done this last summer but Obama won't
provide it because there is something on it he doesn't want revealed
that may call into question his right to be president.

He's already done that, but don't let reality interfere with your
kooktardic ravings, since that wouldn't be any fun..

No he has not.

To us sane folks, he has, but you kooktards are in your own little
universe, believing all kinds of krazy kooktardery, so why should you be
expected to understand what is really happening in the real world.

I know about birth certificates because I have had to go through the
hassle to get certified documents. Like many people I don't reside in
the state I was born in.

You probably had problems because the birth records were sealed to keep
you from finding your folks, who are probably trying to live a kook free
life at this point.

No, I have held positions that required this documentation and DOD
background checks.

That really scares me. I hope you weren't always like this.

So Kookaburra despite your ignorance Obama has not produced his birth
certificate and he might as well anti up those emigration papers.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Keep dreaming. So what will you say when the case
is put down like a rabid dog?

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old November 18th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-6DC7D3.17502917112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-F32292.23210416112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...

BDK wrote:

SNIP

Like most all religious fanatics, they take a dim view when their
particular brand of BS is laughed at.

What religion and maybe you could explain why this is so funny?

The kooktard religions.

I nominate Telemoonbat to the position ofg Bishop on the kooktards...

I second the nomination. I wonder what color dress, er, robes he will
wear at his elevation ceremony? And what kind of hat will he wear, the
appropriate dunce cap, or something else?

Well kookaburra, looks like your attention span lasts about 15 minutes.

No, it doesn't, I wasn't posting to you! The person who called you
Telemoonbat. Get it now? Is it really that hard to figure out who is
posting what and to whom? Maybe you're inhaling too much smog or smoke
from the fires?

I've tolld you before that I can't hear the voices in your head.

"Other than this post, I'm going back to taking a day off from playing
with you, that will probably end Mon night, when I get back from dinner."

I wasn't posting to you, pin head. I was seconding your nomination as a
Kooktardic Bishop from someone else. I never said I wouldn't post, I
just decided to take a one day break, but you can't tell when I'm
posting to you anyway, so what's the point? You probably think the Pope
thing is serious too, right?

Repeating yourself doesn't make statement true.

I see in a post further down the thread that he now thinks I'm part of
an effort to "clamp down" on the Obama BC story.

He needs to be Pope, or at minimum, an f'ing Cardinal!!

Pope Telemundo the first, leader of the Holy Kooktardic Church.

It fits!!

I tell you what fits. You say of one thing and 15 minutes later you do
something else. You must subscribe to short attention span theater. Real
smooth move there Kookaburra.

BWHAHAHAAHAA! I wasn't posting to you, I was posting ABOUT you. Huge
difference Telemundo.

And again.

You can't seem to stick to a topic either. None here needs to read about
how often you bang your imaginary GF or nuances of your schedule. It
really not interesting. Not even a little bit.

LOL, it sounds like frustration is building. Why not plonk me like a
pussy does?

In any event I hope you enjoy your macaroni and cheese dinner. Try
washing that down that combination with some thunderbird. It's
guaranteed to bring on the kookaburra laughs.

I don't need drugs to laugh at you, your Eminence.

I hereby announce you as the new Pope of the Holy Kooktardic Church,
Pope Telemundo The Dolt. May your reign be a comical one. You're already
off to a good start.

I hereby announce that you need an intervention.

I'm not the one who can't figure out who is posting to whom.

Poor Telemundo. So ****ed up.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old November 19th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BDK wrote:

[...]

It's not my problem that your absurd emotional reaction to the mention
of Obama's birth certificate and emigration papers indicates fear.

Other than this post, I'm going back to taking a day off from playing
with you, that will probably end Mon night, when I get back from
dinner.

Depends on what happens on your end, I guess.

What an exciting development.

Laughs are always a good thing. Don't you like to laugh? Doesn't seem
like it.

I disagree, sober is better.

So is smart, but you aren't smart either. Sober, maybe, but I have my
doubts.

And you are one to talk about either. I don't think so.

Since you can't seem to tell when someone is actually posting to you, I
decided to goof on you a little bit before I hit the bed. So much for
leaving you alone for a day. Oh well, I tried.

Nice backtracking.

You seem to have a lot of problems figuring out what is going on.

I have it figured out. You are the you catching up if it is possible,
which at this point looks very unlikely.

You try to be rational and fail. You try to say you will do something
and fail. You probably fail at everything you try to do.

ROTFL, what a loon. Totally detached from reality.

And there you have it, the retarded response from the Kookaburra.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 19th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BDK wrote:

[...]

Take your meds and calm down.

This can be resolved simply by Obama providing a certified unaltered
birth certificate to a national news organization. There is something
up
about it because he should have done this last summer but Obama won't
provide it because there is something on it he doesn't want revealed
that may call into question his right to be president.

He's already done that, but don't let reality interfere with your
kooktardic ravings, since that wouldn't be any fun..

No he has not.

To us sane folks, he has, but you kooktards are in your own little
universe, believing all kinds of krazy kooktardery, so why should you be
expected to understand what is really happening in the real world.

You are not sane Kookaburra. You don't know what is "happening".

I know about birth certificates because I have had to go through the
hassle to get certified documents. Like many people I don't reside in
the state I was born in.

You probably had problems because the birth records were sealed to keep
you from finding your folks, who are probably trying to live a kook free
life at this point.

No, I have held positions that required this documentation and DOD
background checks.

That really scares me. I hope you weren't always like this.

Why do background checks scare you? Your problems are larger than I
thought.

So Kookaburra despite your ignorance Obama has not produced his birth
certificate and he might as well anti up those emigration papers.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Keep dreaming. So what will you say when the case
is put down like a rabid dog?

That's that. You see I really don't have a dog in this race since I did
not vote for Obama. The people that did have the obligation to know or
find out about the guy they voted for. It is their conscience which will
suffer.

I worry about you though. You will probably do something really crazy.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California