Old November 21st 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DAY 2 end - OMG! ObaMa0 CaTaStRoPhY

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-CB271F.22023019112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...

"Telamon" wrote in
message

y.n
et..
.
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

SNIP

And I'm responding to a drunken moron but that's Usenet.

Yes, you responding with stupid inane posts....thats usenet!

This newsgroup wouldn't be as much fun without the
telenutcake
entertain
us!

Now I'm responding to a retard but that's Usenet.

You dont get to call others names, you moron. Just cuz mommy
was
mean
you.....

Awww, is that what happened?

He should write a tell all book:

"TRAGEDY: The making of a kooktard!"

I would buy the damn thing!

You already have and a lot more.

You wrote the book already?

You do know a book is more than one sentence, right?

The books you read only have one sentence a page like see spot run for
example.

Teleturd doesn't read books, there is not enough light in his mom's
basement....and he spends half his life on the internet...and listening
and
complaining about scratchy AM radio.

You don't know what a book is never having read one and you are the one
complaining.

Telaturd lea\rned everything he knows from Pee Wee Herman:

It's the "I know you are but what am I"? Defense.

Good one!

Old November 21st 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"kp" wrote:

SNIP

No, he's got it right Tele.....you ARE a loon.

Totally detached from reality. Thats why you live in the basement.

Someone that exhibits no intelligence at all can't make a call of this
nature so try again.

You are stuck on stupid...

We are stuck on Teleturd...which is the same as being stuck on stupid.

Get back in the basement.

I don't have one as you have been
told several times.

Haven't you realized no one is listening to your blathering?

We don't listen to turds.

Old November 21st 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hall Monitor" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

et.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"kp" wrote:

SNIP

I think this is called DELUSIONAL.

Yes you are delusional.

There's only one thing you have a handle on, and thats your
croth.

Looks like your problem started out sexual and then went down
hill
from
there.

Don't worry telaninnie...no one is listening to you.

Just like going thru the psych ward. Just keep looking straight
ahead
and
keep walking.

You are one bimbo.

Normally that's the case for you retard.

Why, I'm pl;aying rope-a-dope and you keep responding.

Pretty funy ****. You dope!

You are one funny guy. Time for a big laugh out loud?

No, just time to bash the newsgroup turd.

Time for you to get a clue.

Time for you to go to the waste processing center...Turd.

That's where you work where they let you out of the nut house.

Like the corn you sue for tesxture...it makes your face look less like a
turd.

Old November 21st 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Hall Monitor" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

et.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

dig
y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"kp" wrote:

[...]

So now you are stuck on toilet humor. Nice.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 21st 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Hall Monitor" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

et.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote
in
message

dig
y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"kp" wrote:

[...]

Can't help it when we have to put up with a turd likee you.....

Old November 21st 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

et.
..
In article ,
"Hall Monitor" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote
in
message

dig
y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message
.
pro
dig
y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"kp" wrote:

[...]

That's you stuck on stupid.

Hey Turd, go lick the other end of youjrself.

Old November 21st 08, 07:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Hall Monitor" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

om.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"Hall Monitor" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

dig
y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote
in
message
.
pro
dig
y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message

ws.
pro
dig
y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"kp" wrote:

[...]

Is that what you like to do toilet breath?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 21st 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hall Monitor" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

om.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"Hall Monitor" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote
in
message

dig
y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message
.
pro
dig
y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message

ws.
pro
dig
y.n
et.
..
In article ,
"kp" wrote:

[...]

Didn't you see the sign "No Turds Allowed"?

Old November 26th 08, 11:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game Continues . . . Score 141 Posts

(OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game Continues . . . Score 141 Posts