Old November 23rd 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default Shutting Down Dissent

On Nov 22, 12:51*am, BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Nov 21, 8:51*am, Baldin Lee Pramer
wrote:

On Nov 21, 6:40*am, wrote:

Mr.

Posting from work? Wow. I would have thought someone working for
Lockheed would be smarter than to use such a stupid name. Maybe you're
the janitor.

Anyway, I sent this on to Human Resources. They should have a look at
you posting history.

Pramer

Ah, you're one of the 50cent party huh. LOLOL this crap is already
starting. :-D

Actually, I was mistaken, and didn't finish the complaint. I noticed
that Oglivie and obamasuxdonkeydix had posted exactly the same thing,
one after another. When I searched their posting histories, I found
Oglivie was not a steaming racist, but donkeydix was. I looked up
their IPs, and got two different results. Unfortunately, I confused
Oglivie's with donkeydix' IPs. As I was filling out the complaint to
Human Resources at Lockheed, I went to paste in what I thought was
Oglivie's post, and found it was donkeydix' post. So I never finished
the complaint. Oglivie can hate Obama as much as he likes, and that is
fine. I suspect there are a lot of others who work for Lockheed who
hate Obama.

However, I see nothing wrong with getting a racist asshole like
obamasuxdonkeydix fired. If there is some ancient Usenet prohibition
against giving someone up based on their views, well so what? I don't
care. I'm an amoral troll, remember?

Pramer
Old November 23rd 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default more off topic garbage by rhf aka Retired Halfassed Fool

Shortwave radio enthusiasts have a right to enjoy a newsgroup
which was established for them and is supposed to be dedicated to
shortwave radio information.

And they have a right to do so without wading through all the off
topic garbage you post and it isn't incumbent upon them to filter
obnoxious morons like you out, also many don't have the capability to
do so.

Start behaving like a responsible adult and filter yourself by posting
your nonsense in the appropriate newsgroups.
Old November 23rd 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- Churches Should Be Taxed Into Extinction

"David Hartung" wrote in message

When churches become political propaganda machines (a la Baptist
Church promoting the GOP) it is time for them to pay taxes.

You mean such as the United Church of Christ promoting Barak Obama?

That slices two ways, and historically, it seems as if the black churches
have been more openly partisan than any white church.

Absolutely. NO church has any right to tax exempt status once they become
involved in the political arena. Right or wrong, the LDS church nearly lost
their tax exempt status under Carter because they wouldn't allow blacks into
the priesthood. I'm rather torn on that one, because I believe in equality,
but also believe the government has no place getting involved in the
business of the church (any church) just as the church has no business
getting involved in the government.

Old November 23rd 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Rick O'Brien" wrote in message

"Doorman" wrote in message
. ..

"Baldin Lee Pramer" wrote in message
On Nov 21, 6:40 am, wrote:
Mr.

Posting from work? Wow. I would have thought someone working for
Lockheed would be smarter than to use such a stupid name. Maybe you're
the janitor.

Anyway, I sent this on to Human Resources. They should have a look at
you posting history.

Pramer

********

People have internet access from all different places. work, home, wi-fi,
cofee shops, bookstores.

What is the problem with someone engaging in a newgroup discussion/debate
from work?

I think this was a pretty scummy thing to do.

argue the merits, if you can. sleazily attacking the guys employment is
pretty low.

I am in agreement that someone contacting the person's employer is pretty
low. That being said, what people should be doing at work is WORKING, not
wasting the bosses time posting on the internet.

Old November 23rd 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Rick O'Brien" wrote in message

. ..

On Nov 21, 6:40 am, wrote:
[...]

For all you know this person was staying after work....or posting on his
lunch hour.

It's none of your business.

Old November 23rd 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

. ..

On Nov 21, 6:40 am, wrote:
Mr.

Posting from work? Wow. I would have thought someone working for
Lockheed would be smarter than to use such a stupid name. Maybe you're
the janitor.

Anyway, I sent this on to Human Resources. They should have a look at
you posting history.

Pramer

********

People have internet access from all different places. *work, home, wi-fi,
cofee shops, bookstores.

What is the problem with someone engaging in a newgroup discussion/debate
from work?

I think this was a pretty scummy thing to do.

argue the merits, if you can. *sleazily attacking the guys employment is
pretty low.

He's one kind of asshole, I am another. In any case, OSDD does not
debate.

Pramer
Old November 23rd 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default Just Shutting up with all the Off Topic Crap

All OT Crap
Old November 23rd 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 22, 5:29*pm, "Hall Monitor" wrote:
"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Rick O'Brien" wrote in message

t...

On Nov 21, 6:40 am, wrote:
[...]

-
- It's none of your business.

Caution =IF= The Company/Boss has a 'Policy' of
NOT using the Company's Computer for Personal
Use : It Is The Boss's Business that the Employee
is Breaking the Company's Rules.

Usually -if- an outsider complains about what
an Employee is Doing on a Company's Computer
the Employee is told : DON'T DO DAT AGAIN [.]
Old November 23rd 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 21, 6:40 am, wrote:
[...]

BLP - Usually there is Nothing-to-Debate :
When You 'Think' You Are Right ;-) ~ RHF
Old November 23rd 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Chester wrote:

All OT Crap

Improve the signal to noise by making an on topic post and editing the
news group header. On topic here is not on topic for the other news
groups.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California