Old November 28th 08, 11:05 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

Default George Fetter arrested, jailed again - 15 Nov 2008

" wrote:

Looks like George Fetter is in jail again.
According to this he was booked into jail again 17 Nov for scheming to
defraud, violation of probation or violation of parole.

I'm certain that George gave thanks yesterday because he wasn't still in jail.

But, there's always Christmas, and perhaps George will be there to participate
in the festivities.

-----------------------
Nov 15 bookings, Volusia Co Jail

WS718741 M/W 011665 CRC0636151CFAES *

FETTER,GEORGE W HHPD/JABH/AFVP WK: 1

*ALIAS: BROWN,DAVID JDG: PARSONS,WILLIAM A 0000000.00

80 JENNIFER CIR F/VOP ORG SCHENE DEFRAUD (WALSH)

PONCE INLET FL 32127

Old November 28th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
OM OM is offline

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 06:05:21 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

But, there's always Christmas, and perhaps George will be there to participate
in the festivities.

....You gotta love this pictu

http://microvoltradio.com/milair/g3.jpg

"I's ownin' yo' ass whens we's gets back to de jailhouse, white boah!
Yo gonna be's mah bitch now!"

OM
--
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [