RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game's Summary / Score : 8 Threads with 498 Posts (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138958-re-ot-ping-pong-games-summary-score-8-threads-498-posts.html)

No Name December 2nd 08 06:21 AM

(OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game's Summary / Score : 8 Threads with 498 Posts

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article , wrote:

Pong

"Telamon" wrote in message

In article , wrote:

SNIP

i thought you plonked people yhou didn'tlike....but yet you still

read
and
aggarvate people.....and call names.

i think we found the stinkbomb in this newsgroup

Generally yes but this time I decided to see where it would go.

Ping right back at you baby.

Jr. High...or high school?

Telamon December 3rd 08 02:44 AM

(OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game's Summary / Score : 8 Threads with 498 Posts

In article , wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article , wrote:

Pong

"Telamon" wrote in message

In article , wrote:

SNIP

i thought you plonked people yhou didn'tlike....but yet you still

read
and
aggarvate people.....and call names.

i think we found the stinkbomb in this newsgroup

Generally yes but this time I decided to see where it would go.

Ping right back at you baby.

Jr. High...or high school?

I've been through both unlike your current BF.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California