RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game's Summary / Score : 8 Threads with 498 Posts (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138958-re-ot-ping-pong-games-summary-score-8-threads-498-posts.html)

No Name November 29th 08 07:09 AM

(OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game's Summary / Score : 8 Threads with 498 Posts

thanks telamon....

no wonder people are dumping newsgroups left and right...

.

Telamon November 29th 08 08:45 PM

In article , wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
(OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game's Summary / Score : 8 Threads with 498
Posts

thanks telamon....

no wonder people are dumping newsgroups left and right...

Goodbye Trolling moron. Don't let the door hit you in the fanny on the
way out.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon December 1st 08 06:47 AM

In article , wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article , wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message

(OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game's Summary / Score : 8 Threads with 498
Posts
thanks telamon....

no wonder people are dumping newsgroups left and right...

Goodbye Trolling moron. Don't let the door hit you in the fanny on the
way out.

as if you're the one who says who stays who goes and who can post?

I don't take my role lightly.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

No Name December 1st 08 06:58 AM

(OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game's Summary / Score : 8 Threads with 498 Posts

i thought you plonked people yhou didn'tlike....but yet you still read and
aggarvate people.....and call names.

i think we found the stinkbomb in this newsgroup

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article , wrote:

Telamon December 1st 08 07:19 AM

(OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game's Summary / Score : 8 Threads with 498 Posts

In article , wrote:

SNIP

i thought you plonked people yhou didn'tlike....but yet you still read and
aggarvate people.....and call names.

i think we found the stinkbomb in this newsgroup

Generally yes but this time I decided to see where it would go.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF December 2nd 08 12:28 AM

(OT) : TYVM One and All for Putting an End to the "Ping-Pong" Game

On Dec 1, 9:09*am, wrote:
Pong

"Telamon" wrote in message

In article , wrote:

SNIP

i thought you plonked people yhou didn'tlike....but yet you still read

and
aggarvate people.....and call names.

i think we found the stinkbomb in this newsgroup

Generally yes but this time I decided to see where it would go.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

(OT) : TYVM One and All for Putting an End to the "Ping-Pong" Game

OK let's put this Ping-Pong Game back in the Box and call it a day.

cause nobody wins - not even the noise makers ~ RHF

Telamon December 2nd 08 02:34 AM

(OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game's Summary / Score : 8 Threads with 498 Posts

In article , wrote:

Pong

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article , wrote:

SNIP

i thought you plonked people yhou didn'tlike....but yet you still read

and
aggarvate people.....and call names.

i think we found the stinkbomb in this newsgroup

Generally yes but this time I decided to see where it would go.

Ping right back at you baby.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California