Old November 29th 08, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
No Name

Default (OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game's Summary / Score : 8 Threads with 498 Posts

thanks telamon....

no wonder people are dumping newsgroups left and right...

.

Old November 29th 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
(OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game's Summary / Score : 8 Threads with 498
Posts

thanks telamon....

no wonder people are dumping newsgroups left and right...

Goodbye Trolling moron. Don't let the door hit you in the fanny on the
way out.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old December 1st 08, 06:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article , wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message

(OT) : The "Ping-Pong" Game's Summary / Score : 8 Threads with 498
Posts
thanks telamon....

no wonder people are dumping newsgroups left and right...

Goodbye Trolling moron. Don't let the door hit you in the fanny on the
way out.

as if you're the one who says who stays who goes and who can post?

I don't take my role lightly.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 1st 08, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
No Name

i thought you plonked people yhou didn'tlike....but yet you still read and
aggarvate people.....and call names.

i think we found the stinkbomb in this newsgroup

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article , wrote:

Old December 1st 08, 07:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , wrote:

SNIP

i thought you plonked people yhou didn'tlike....but yet you still read and
aggarvate people.....and call names.

i think we found the stinkbomb in this newsgroup

Generally yes but this time I decided to see where it would go.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old December 2nd 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : TYVM One and All for Putting an End to the "Ping-Pong" Game

On Dec 1, 9:09*am, wrote:
Pong

"Telamon" wrote in message

In article , wrote:

SNIP

i thought you plonked people yhou didn'tlike....but yet you still read

and
aggarvate people.....and call names.

i think we found the stinkbomb in this newsgroup

Generally yes but this time I decided to see where it would go.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

(OT) : TYVM One and All for Putting an End to the "Ping-Pong" Game

OK let's put this Ping-Pong Game back in the Box and call it a day.

cause nobody wins - not even the noise makers ~ RHF
Old December 2nd 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , wrote:

Pong

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article , wrote:

SNIP

i thought you plonked people yhou didn'tlike....but yet you still read

and
aggarvate people.....and call names.

i think we found the stinkbomb in this newsgroup

Generally yes but this time I decided to see where it would go.

Ping right back at you baby.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 2nd 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Now Let's Put This "Ping-Pong Game" Back-in-the-Box andCall-it-a-Day

On Dec 1, 6:34*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article , wrote:
Pong