Old December 9th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default God speaks to Telaturd

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

et.
..
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
bpnjensen wrote:
On Dec 3, 7:22 pm, Brody wrote:

wrote:

God to Ann Coulter: Shut your slanderous mouth. Take
*this*,
you
discord-sewing sack of bile!

When justice is THIS poetic, divine intervention has to be
suspected...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thed.../oh-dear-page-
si.
htm

Now, Ann Coulter is too dense to get the hint, so she (?)
will
be
back
to being an ugly slanderous, libelous lying witch for pay
(it's a
filthy job but someone's bound to do it).

At least we can all be thankful for a period of relative
freedom
from
her (?) flow of stinking sewage as the sewage outlet is
wired
shut...

....and the tolerant left continues to spew its hate- Hide
quoted
text -

Just a response to 15 years of same from the Conservative
bile
machine, who in this regard is peerless.

Bruce

well yes.. sounds bad until you understand that lefties
consider
hate
speech to be any speech verbal or written that states FACTS
that
reflect
badly on lefties.

You don't need to defend Ann, he can defend himself!

Speaking of which, how the GF doing these days?

Time to let some air into that basement apartment Turd.

Time for you to stop projecting.

Time for you to grow up....but we have low expectations for turds.

It's long past time for you to get lost.

As long as there are turds, I will provide this service to others.

You provide self serving service. Others are of no concern to you.

Well, I can get you plonked by more and more people, I have served the
public interest...turd

A station speaks out on IBOC Brenda Ann Shortwave 5 September 1st 07 02:29 PM
Ann Coulter on BBC Bradley B. Shortwave 24 November 6th 04 01:06 AM
Another Ann Coulter quote m II General 6 October 4th 04 06:39 AM
Another Ann Coulter quote m II Shortwave 5 October 4th 04 06:39 AM
WA3MOJ speaks of Twistedhed CB 0 November 25th 03 08:10 PM