Old December 7th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Here is an interesting question

Dave wrote:
Bob Campbell wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message
It seems that some people just can't tolerate elections based off
either majority vote or Electoral College results. They kind of seem
like sad, pathetic, sore losers.

Yep. Just like in 2000 when some people couldn't accept that Gore
lost. There are sad, pathetic, sore losers on both sides.

Gore got the last laugh on that one.

It would appear that the joke was on the American public.

JB

Old December 7th 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

Dave wrote:
Bob Campbell wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message
It seems that some people just can't tolerate elections based off
either majority vote or Electoral College results. They kind of seem
like sad, pathetic, sore losers.

Yep. Just like in 2000 when some people couldn't accept that Gore
lost. There are sad, pathetic, sore losers on both sides.

Gore got the last laugh on that one.

It would appear that the joke was on the American public.

The real joke is that CanaDuh has to get PERMISSION from The Queen to do certain
things in their government. PERMISSION from The Queen!

LMFAO

Mind you, I have great respect for Her Majesty as she's a great lady, but this
is just more proof that CanaDuh is not a 'stand alone country' but merely a
puppet controlled from across the sea.

Old December 8th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-F200C8.21424704122008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-E23693.21191604122008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote
in
message

rod
igy
.com
"The Supreme Court plans to meet Friday to decide whether
to hear a case that could determine whether
President-elect
Barack Obama ever becomes the nation's president."

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=...&as_drrb=q&as_
qdr=d&as
_mind=31&as_minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=12775 04842&scor
ing=d

Your tax dollars at work.. SCOTUS even considering hearing
this lame carp (and yes, it's every bit as lame as the ones
that tried to say McCain couldn't be president because he
was
born in the Panama Canal Zone... )

I can't be that lame if makes it way up to the supreme court
nice try at minimizing the issue though.

Presidential candidate Alan Keyes, AIP leaders sue in CA
court
to obtain Obama citizenship proof, stop Secretary of State
from
certifying Electors

http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=973

Kooktards like yourself seem to enjoy embarrassing themselves.
What
will
you kooks do as the "I day" approaches?

You are a kook'tard. I'm not the one bring a lawsuit against
obama.

But you're almost as bad, since you think their claims are vaild!!

That make you worse then because you think, that I think their
claims
are valid!

I see a melt down a comin!!

Running low on pills?

LOL, I'm not the one known as the turd of the group.

There is that one word vocabulary again kook'tard.

You're collecting quite a list of names here in the newsgroup.

Could the problem be you.....? Nahhh......

You seem to have a real problem with reality.

Again, always someone else, poop...errr, turd..... huh?

I see you still have the one word vocabulary.

Again it's always about someone else turd.

Old December 8th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-E23693.21191604122008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=...uk&as_drrb=q&a
[...]

Boy you can stink up any good discussion can't you Telaturd?

I started the thread so you are the one "stinking it up"
Kookaburra.

Telaturd has stunk up the whole newsgroup.

You are up to two words now.

Things have to be simple with you.

Old December 8th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=...rb=q&as_qdr=d&
[...]

It's my thread moron so you are the one "stinking it up" to use your
terminology.

Well, that's all a turd does is stink....to expect anything else from him
would be hopeless.

I see you are still stuck on stupid.

I see you are posting the same things over and over again..

Old December 8th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article
,
wrote:

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=...&as_qdr=d&as_m
ind
=31&as_minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=1277504842 &scoring=d

What does this have to do with shortwave mook? Twit.

I don't know idiot. Why don't you tell me.

The Turd calls someone else an idiot?

Yes, you have been doing that a lot.

Oooh...Good comeback Pee Wee!

Your still a turd.

Back to the old standby again.

I always wondered how one would communicate with just one or two words.

With a turd, you can't complicate things too much......

Old December 8th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Dec 4, 11:05 pm, Telamon
wrote:
"The Supreme Court plans to meet Friday to decide whether to hear a
case
that could determine whether President-elect Barack Obama ever
becomes
the nation's president."

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=..._qdr=d&as_mind
=31&as_minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=1277504842 &scoring=d

Actually, Telamon, the SCOTUS hasn't agreed to rule on the case.
Friday is the day where they'll honor Clarence Thomas' attempt to
place the item on the Court's docket. The odds are that they'll choose
to not even listen to the case. And the one that they're looking at
for Friday is a little different than Berg's old claims. This case
claims Obama renounced US citizenship by embracing Indonesian
citizenship as a child. Has nothing to do with him being born outside
of the US.

Yeah that's one issue. His fathers citizenship is another. If obama had
his US citizenship renounced that would be his fathers doing.

I just got home from work. Anyone know what happened today?

Yeah, the turd invaded the newsgroup and he (Telamon)still stinks....

Yep, I see you are still stuck on stupid.

LOGIC FAIL

Posting same thing over and over again

Old December 8th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Now Let's Put This "Ping-Pong Game" Back-in-the-Box andCall-it-a-Day.

Old December 9th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

et.
..
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

y.c
om.
..
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-E23693.21191604122008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message

[...]

Look like you are in a rut.

Looks like you are still a turd

Looks like you are still a Trolling retard.

Looks like you are a turd

Old December 9th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

et.
..
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

y.c
om.
..
In article
,
wrote:

On Dec 4, 10:05 pm, Telamon
wrote:
"The Supreme Court plans to meet Friday to decide whether
hear

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=...drrb=q&as_qdr=
d&a
s_m
ind
=31&as_minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=1277504842 &scoring=d

What does this have to do with shortwave mook? Twit.

I don't know idiot. Why don't you tell me.

The Turd calls someone else an idiot?

Yes, you have been doing that a lot.

Oooh...Good comeback Pee Wee!

Your still a turd.

Back to the old standby again.

I always wondered how one would communicate with just one or two
words.

With a turd, you can't complicate things too much......

Back to being stuck on the one word dictionary.

Your stuck on being a turd.

It's you are, and you are still stuck on being a Trolling retard.

Looks like you are a turd.

Interesting thought/question BCBlazysusan Shortwave 2 July 20th 08 10:58 AM
Interesting KC8QJP Antenna 0 December 14th 07 03:04 PM
Here's An Interesting OPERATING Question for RRAPers K4YZ Policy 35 February 3rd 06 12:11 AM
Here's An Interesting OPERATING Question for RRAPers Larry General 13 February 3rd 06 12:11 AM
Interesting question JAMES HAMPTON CB 3 December 7th 04 09:34 AM