Old December 9th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Here is an interesting question

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

et.
..
In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Dec 4, 11:05 pm, Telamon
wrote:
"The Supreme Court plans to meet Friday to decide whether to
hear
case
that could determine whether President-elect Barack Obama ever
becomes
the nation's president."

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=...b=q&as_qdr=d&a
s_m
ind
=31&as_minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=1277504842 &scoring=d

Actually, Telamon, the SCOTUS hasn't agreed to rule on the case.
Friday is the day where they'll honor Clarence Thomas' attempt
place the item on the Court's docket. The odds are that they'll
choose
to not even listen to the case. And the one that they're looking
at
for Friday is a little different than Berg's old claims. This
case
claims Obama renounced US citizenship by embracing Indonesian
citizenship as a child. Has nothing to do with him being born
outside
of the US.

Yeah that's one issue. His fathers citizenship is another. If
obama
had
his US citizenship renounced that would be his fathers doing.

I just got home from work. Anyone know what happened today?

Yeah, the turd invaded the newsgroup and he (Telamon)still
stinks....

Yep, I see you are still stuck on stupid.

LOGIC FAIL

Posting same thing over and over again

That you. This what Trolling retards do.

Again, the rules don't apply to you....cuz you're doing the same thing.

What rules? The trolling retard rules?

I wonder how many killfiles you have entered.

Is that how it works.

If we keep this up, no one will ever see your posts.

If you keep this up that is.

As long as you're a turd.

Old December 9th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

et.
..
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

y.c
om.
..
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-F200C8.21424704122008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-E23693.21191604122008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message
new
s.p
rod
igy
.com
"The Supreme Court plans to meet Friday to decide
whether
to hear a case that could determine whether
President-elect
Barack Obama ever becomes the nation's president."

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=en&ned=uk&as_drrb=q
&as
_
qdr=d&as
_mind=31&as_minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=12775 04842&
sco
ing=d

Your tax dollars at work.. SCOTUS even considering
hearing
this lame carp (and yes, it's every bit as lame as
the
ones
that tried to say McCain couldn't be president
because
he
was
born in the Panama Canal Zone... )

I can't be that lame if makes it way up to the supreme
court
nice try at minimizing the issue though.

Presidential candidate Alan Keyes, AIP leaders sue in
CA
court
to obtain Obama citizenship proof, stop Secretary of
State
from
certifying Electors

http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=973

Kooktards like yourself seem to enjoy embarrassing
themselves.
What
will
you kooks do as the "I day" approaches?

You are a kook'tard. I'm not the one bring a lawsuit
against
obama.

But you're almost as bad, since you think their claims are
vaild!!

That make you worse then because you think, that I think their
claims
are valid!

I see a melt down a comin!!

Running low on pills?

LOL, I'm not the one known as the turd of the group.

There is that one word vocabulary again kook'tard.

You're collecting quite a list of names here in the newsgroup.

Could the problem be you.....? Nahhh......

You seem to have a real problem with reality.

Again, always someone else, poop...errr, turd..... huh?

I see you still have the one word vocabulary.

Again it's always about someone else turd.

Again, it is the one word dictionary.

Again, the turd.

Again you being the Trolling moron.

Again, you're a turd

Old December 9th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

et.
..
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

y.c
om.
..
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-E23693.21191604122008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message

.pr
odi
gy.
com

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=...uk&as_drrb=q&a
[...]

Boy you can stink up any good discussion can't you Telaturd?

I started the thread so you are the one "stinking it up"
Kookaburra.

Telaturd has stunk up the whole newsgroup.

You are up to two words now.

Things have to be simple with you.

Stop projecting your weaknesses upon me.

Says the man who responds to every insult.

Turd.

That's the best you can do apparently.

No one tries to impress a turd.

Old December 11th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 10, 8:37�pm, John Barnard wrote:

You are just a mere dumbass.
You are a fake Miami.
You claim to have a business degree but don't understand the basics of
economics.

You've got fake all wrapped up.

Aw, cut Steve some slack. It must be really hard to be as socially
retarded as he is.

Mike
Old December 11th 08, 08:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Dec 10, 8:37�pm, John Barnard wrote:

You are just a mere dumbass.
You are a fake Miami.
You claim to have a business degree but don't understand the basics of
economics.

You've got fake all wrapped up.

Aw, cut Steve some slack. It must be really hard to be as socially
retarded as he is.

Beats being a socially climbing academic who claimed to be a PhD!

Old December 11th 08, 10:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

Dave wrote:
Bob Campbell wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message
It seems that some people just can't tolerate elections based off
either majority vote or Electoral College results. They kind of seem
like sad, pathetic, sore losers.
Yep. Just like in 2000 when some people couldn't accept that Gore
lost. There are sad, pathetic, sore losers on both sides.

Gore got the last laugh on that one.

It would appear that the joke was on the American public.
The real joke is that CanaDuh has to get PERMISSION from The Queen to do certain
things in their government. PERMISSION from The Queen!

LMFAO

Mind you, I have great respect for Her Majesty as she's a great lady, but this
is just more proof that CanaDuh is not a 'stand alone country' but merely a
puppet controlled from across the sea.

Leave it up to DX booze hound to fail miserably with the facts!

At the request of the Prime Minister, the G-G granted the PM's request.
Nope, not a shard of interference from the British crown. Secondly, the
G-G was executing the will of the Canadian people who were for
suspension of Parliament. Once again, not a shard of influence from the
British crown.

Oh yeah, I guess flipping the bird to the American and British
governments on the Iraq invasion was not a sign of a 'stand alone
country'. But it is nice to hear the highest level of the American
government wailing about bad intel.

Lay off the bottle and you just might make something of yourself!

Fortunately, I've never made a dumbass Canuck out of myself, nor have I become a faux
Hispanic and I've never claimed to have a PhD.

You are just a mere dumbass.
You are a fake Miami.
You claim to have a business degree but don't understand the basics of
economics.

You've got fake all wrapped up.

You've got Dumbass Canuck all wrapped up, boy!

Now go ask mommie to help you find that radio.

Interesting thought/question BCBlazysusan Shortwave 2 July 20th 08 10:58 AM
Interesting KC8QJP Antenna 0 December 14th 07 03:04 PM
Here's An Interesting OPERATING Question for RRAPers K4YZ Policy 35 February 3rd 06 12:11 AM
Here's An Interesting OPERATING Question for RRAPers Larry General 13 February 3rd 06 12:11 AM
Interesting question JAMES HAMPTON CB 3 December 7th 04 09:34 AM