Old December 8th 08, 11:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tree triming

Got most of the trees off my long wire today, still have two spots to work
on tomorrow.

Damn stuff grows fast.

Burr

Old December 8th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If you have a limb that is too high to reach, get a long stick and duct
tape a saw to one end of the stick.It worked for me.
cuhulin

Old December 8th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
If you have a limb that is too high to reach, get a long stick and duct
tape a saw to one end of the stick.It worked for me.
cuhulin

Why is it everytime I read a Coolio post the hillybilly bango player from
Deliverance comes to mind?

Old December 8th 08, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 8, 7:57*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
wrote in message

... If you have a limb that is too high to reach, get a long stick and duct
tape a saw to one end of the stick.It worked for me.
cuhulin

- Why is it everytime I read a Coolio post the hillybilly
- bango player from Deliverance comes to mind?

Yeah - It's a Naturally Good 'Feeling' ~ RHF
Old December 8th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When that divorced Bell South woman (Julie, www.devilfinder.com Julie
Emerick Bell South) used to live next door to me, she used my saw on a
stick (ten foot 1'' x 2''that I bought at a Home Depot store) to saw off
a tree limb in the back yard over there.Another time, Julie got too
chicken to use her electric chainsaw to cut off an extra high limb on a
tree over there.Her skinny twin sister (Jeri
www.cowboysnightmare.com) put on my big heavy safety belt and she
scampered up that tall aluminum extension ladder likety split and she
cut off that tree limb.
cuhuliin

Old December 9th 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You don't like duct taping a saw on the end of a long stick? You think I
am a hillbilly? (I am not a hillbilly) You are full of **** as a
Christmas ass Turkey!!
cuhulin

Old December 9th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Burr" wrote in message
.. .
Got most of the trees off my long wire today, still have two spots to work
on tomorrow.

Damn stuff grows fast.

Burr

Got all the trees trimmed back 10 feet. Hope this last for a year.

OK, we'll be Dxing hard soon.

Burr

Tree + Dipole [email protected] Policy 7 August 2nd 06 09:35 PM
Oh Shitmus Tree Smooth G CB 2 December 24th 04 10:03 AM
OT- Tree lover Keith Hosman KC8TCQ CB 0 November 17th 04 02:58 PM
inverted V in a tree? Jim noname CB 7 May 23rd 04 07:09 PM
Vertical in a tree Mike Coslo Antenna 10 December 1st 03 11:16 PM