Old December 9th 08, 07:12 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default WGN parent company threatened by ObaMao's Liberal Fascist Gov.Blagojevich

Misuse of State Funding To Induce Firing of Chicago Tribune Editorial
Writers

According to the affidavit, intercepted phone calls revealed that the
Tribune Company, which owns the Chicago Tribune and the Chicago Cubs,
has explored the possibility of obtaining assistance from the Illinois
Finance Authority (IFA) relating to the Tribune Company’s efforts to
sell the Cubs and the financing or sale of Wrigley Field. In a
November 6 phone call, [Gov. Blagojevich Chief of Staff, John-] Harris
explained to Blagojevich that the deal the Tribune Company was trying
to get through the IFA was basically a tax mitigation scheme in which
the IFA would own title to Wrigley Field and the Tribune would not
have to pay capital gains tax, which Harris estimated would save the
company approximately $100 million.

Intercepted calls allegedly show that Blagojevich directed Harris to
inform Tribune Owner and an associate, identified as Tribune Financial
Advisor, that state financial assistance would be withheld unless
members of the Chicago Tribune’s editorial board were fired, primarily
because Blagojevich viewed them as driving discussion of his possible
impeachment. In a November 4 phone call, Blagojevich allegedly told
Harris that he should say to Tribune Financial Advisor, Cubs Chairman
and Tribune Owner, “our recommendation is fire all those [expletive]
people, get ‘em the [expletive] out of there and get us some editorial
support.”

On November 6, the day of a Tribune editorial critical of
Blagojevich , Harris told Blagojevich that he told Tribune Financial
Advisor the previous day that things “look like they could move ahead
fine but, you know, there is a risk that all of this is going to get
derailed by your own editorial page.” Harris also told Blagojevich
that he was meeting with Tribune Financial Advisor on November 10.

In a November 11 intercepted call, Harris allegedly told Blagojevich
that Tribune Financial Advisor talked to Tribune Owner and Tribune
Owner “got the message and is very sensitive to the issue.” Harris
told Blagojevich that according to Tribune Financial Advisor, there
would be “certain corporate reorganizations and budget cuts coming
and, reading between the lines, he’s going after that section.”
Blagojevich allegedly responded. “Oh. That’s fantastic.” After further
discussion, Blagojevich said, “Wow. Okay, keep our fingers crossed.
You’re the man. Good job, John.”

In a further conversation on November 21, Harris told Blagojevich that
he had singled out to Tribune Financial Advisor the Tribune’s deputy
editorial page editor, John McCormick, “as somebody who was the most
biased and unfair.” After hearing that Tribune Financial Advisor had
assured Harris that the Tribune would be making changes affecting the
editorial board, Blagojevich allegedly had a series of conversations
with Chicago Cubs representatives regarding efforts to provide state
financing for Wrigley Field. On November 30, Blagojevich spoke with
the president of a Chicago-area sports consulting firm, who indicated
that he was working with the Cubs on matters involving Wrigley Field.
Blagojevich and Sports Consultant discussed the importance of getting
the IFA transaction approved at the agency’s December or January
meeting because Blagojevich was contemplating leaving office in early
January and his IFA appointees would still be in place to approve the
deal, the charges allege.

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com
Old December 9th 08, 10:10 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Here's an excerpt from the complaint: "During the call, ROD
BLAGOJEVICH's wife can be heard in the background telling ROD
BLAGOJEVICH to tell Deputy Governor A 'to hold up that ****ing Cubs
****. . . **** them.' ROD BLAGOJEVICH asked Deputy Governor A what he
thinks of his wife's idea. Deputy Governor A stated that there is a
part of what ROD BLAGOJEVICH's wife said that he 'agree[s] with.'

"Deputy Governor A told ROD BLAGOJEVICH that Tribune Owner will say
that he does not have anything to do with the editorials, 'but I would
tell him, look, if you want to get your Cubs thing done get rid of
this Tribune.'

"Later, ROD BLAGOJEVICH's wife got on the phone and, during the
continuing discussion of the critical Tribune editorials, stated that
Tribune Owner can 'just fire' the writers because Tribune Owner owns
the Tribune. ROD BLAGOJEVICH's wife stated that if Tribune Owner's
papers were hurting his business, Tribune Owner would do something
about the editorial board. ROD BLAGOJEVICH then got back on the phone.
ROD BLAGOJEVICH told Deputy Governor A to put together the articles in
the Tribune that are on the topic of removing ROD BLAGOJEVICH from
office and they will then have someone, like JOHN HARRIS, go to
Tribune Owner and say, 'We've got some decisions to make now.' ROD
BLAGOJEVICH said that 'someone should say, 'get rid of those people.'"

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/ea..._id=1003920683
Old December 9th 08, 10:19 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : More Off-Topic Political "Anti-Obama" blah, Blah. BLAH !

(OT) : More Off-Topic Political "Anti-Obama" blah, Blah. BLAH !
Old December 9th 08, 10:19 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

(OT) : More Off-Topic Political "Anti-Obama" blah, Blah. BLAH !
Old December 10th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 9, 5:19�pm, RHF wrote:
�.
-ps- am i doing a good job mwb ?
�.
�.

Your efforts at consistency are appreciated. I'll try my best to
reciprocate.

Mike

Old December 10th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

ONE LAST TIME!!
Knowing you're a minor pain in the ass somehow translates into a sexual
experience for you doesn't it Mr. Bryant!

FAT BOY BRYANT IN THE ALCOHOLIC STUPER.

JUST A FEW THOUGHT FROM THE GROUP

RRS All Time Top Posters : Michael W. Bryant - Your History {RIP}

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ve/about?hl=en
..
# 9 - RHF = 2250
..
# 10 - MWB = 2248 { RIP ? }
..
Michael W. Bryant, (The Bear) WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200,
7600A, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010
..
.. What Ever Happen To "MWB" ? ? ?

RHF wrote:

He still monitors group activity. I got a request for, more or less, a
reference from someone who had been contacted by him to buy a radio up for
sale. I referred the inquirer to Google groups for a look at his history.
Everything that needs to be said on the subject is there.

AOL recently removed access to USENet through it's service. He may have
backed off for that reason. He may have tired of the noise, though much of
it he generated, or he may have finally been given a choice by someone with
more influence in his life than he.

As I understand, the sale of the radio went through, with predictably
dissatisfactory results for the seller.

Imagine your surprise.

reference:

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg03163.html

Stephen M.H. Lawrence

reference:

http://www.radiobanter.com/showthread.php?t=41243

My Limerick: A tribute to Michael W. Bryant

The fascist Louisville pr*ck
Nicknamed "the fat - *ssed d*ck"
Grows long pubic hair
And combs it with care
To cover his tiny short d*ck.
73,
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN

N8KDV

Michael W. Bryant-Liar

Michael Bryant wrote:

"I don't think I said you were a liar, today. Prove me wrong and then
I'll be happy to respond. If you can't do that, I'm not responding to you,
anymore".

That was posted at 3:02 PM EST, it took Liar Boy Bryant just over an
hour to respond to one of my posts.

Damn near a record on his part.

LMAO!

http://radiobanter.com/showthread.php?t=42579

Joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy!

But what kind of an idiot makes a sig line out of the people he's killfiled?
Answer: A really BIG idiot....

What kind of idiot takes the time to type the word 'joy' 89 times in a post?
Answer: Michael W. Bryant... a really FAT idiot....

N8KDV ..... http://www.radiobanter.com/showpost....3&postcount=79

Thing is, I've requested that you not send me any emails, and that's a
'reasonable'
request under the law.

Now, if you choose not to respect that request, that's your business. But at
that
time it will also become the business of the Ottawa County Circuit Court in
Grand
Haven, Michigan.

I notice that you did not send me an email along with your posting here,
that was a
wise choice on your part. You must realise that to send a post both to me,
and to
rec.radio.shortwave, you have to alter manually my email address as posted
here
as "N8KDV ",
the Court realises that to send an email to me at the same time you post
here you
have to manually alter that address. That is known in their jargon as
'intent'. You
understand that word don't you Mikey?

Keep up your bluster Mikey. You might wish to get one of those 'free'
consultations
with an attorney before you shoot your mouth off any further.

Because, if a PPO is put into place, you might find it rather difficult to
respond
to any post I place here in rec.radio.shortwave, as that also might be
considered
by the Court to be 'harassment' at that point in time. I'm certain you would
not
want that to happen.

As I've said before, my only wish is for you to not send me emails with your
response to my posts in rec.radio.shortwave. If you can abide by that wish,
I have
no other problem with corresponding with you here in this forum. The choice
is
yours.

As for anyone else who is sick of getting unwanted emails from Michael W.
Bryant, I
suggest you might wish to consult the courts in your respective states.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

"Mike" wrote in message
On Dec 9, 5:19?pm, RHF wrote:
?.
-ps- am i doing a good job mwb ?
?.
?.

Old December 10th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Fester (like a boil!),

1. So much for your promise to killfile me.

2. The best you can do is to re-tread old Steve Lare posts? What
frigging joke you are, dude? This is a bigger indictment of you than I
could ever launch!!

3. Thanks for continuing to entertain everyone with your sexual
allusions. I'm sure some one more versed in psychology could have a
field day with your projections.

Just remember - you started it, you were the one that initiated the
sexual insults. You're the one that took it from a political argument
to a personal argument.

Think about it and ask yourself why. The answer is as obvious as that
boil festering on your face!

With all due respect and admiration,

Mike

On Dec 9, 9:18�pm, "UncleFester" wrote:
ONE LAST TIME!!
Knowing you're a minor pain in the ass somehow translates into a sexual
experience for you doesn't it Mr. Bryant!

FAT BOY BRYANT IN THE ALCOHOLIC STUPER.

JUST A FEW THOUGHT FROM THE GROUP

RRS All Time Top Posters : Michael W. Bryant - Your History {RIP}

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ve/about?hl=en
.
# 9 - RHF = 2250
.
# 10 - MWB = 2248 { RIP ? }
.

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch...hortwave/2005-...

Old December 10th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You sir are the most childish, ignorant, and dilusional character I've had
the good fortune to have known so far.
You twist everything to suit your own sick way you envision the world.
Man, you do need help! I hope you seek it before you implode into yourself.
You've made an interesting study and I shall reflect this in my thesis.
Thank You