Old December 12th 08, 01:41 PM posted to alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.local.london

Default Nigel Grant

I've just found out that Nigel Grant died August 8. Real sad. Can
anyone tell me what he died of, where he is buried or was cremated,
and when he was born - year if not actual date.

I would also like to hear from anyone who worked with him, including
Jodi and Kenny Meyers.

The above address is not valid for e-mail but I can be contacted
a_baron[AT]btinternet.com

Thanks
Old December 12th 08, 05:13 PM posted to alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.local.london

thedarkman wrote:

I've just found out that Nigel Grant died August 8. Real sad. Can
anyone tell me what he died of, where he is buried or was cremated,
and when he was born - year if not actual date.

I knew, worked with and was friends with Nigel. He was one of the "good
guys". Apparently he died of a sudden brain hemorrhage - fine one day, gone
the next.

I'll try and find out about his whereabouts - I only found out (through
someone else) quite recently, as I've been out of touch for a while.

I would also like to hear from anyone who worked with him, including
Jodi and Kenny Meyers.

The above address is not valid for e-mail but I can be contacted
a_baron[AT]btinternet.com

Bob

FA:Uniden Grant XL lost_in_maine CB 3 February 13th 07 07:14 PM
Help with Grant President CB klumze CB 6 September 25th 06 09:03 AM
FA: Cobra 2000 GTL and GRANT XL TheFishrac CB 0 December 18th 04 09:42 PM
UNIDEN GRANT XL abc123 CB 0 November 8th 03 07:47 PM