Old December 30th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default CFRB/CFRX

Hearing CFRB/CFRX here in South Florida on 6070khz using lsb. Never
heard them this early this far south (0055) with clear ids. Sounded
like call in program with discussion of situation in Gaza.

Old December 30th 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Im listening here in N Texas at about 4:10 UTC and I hear an english
speaking station but its being mostly jamed out by my spanish speaking
friends south of the border.

Old December 30th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 29, 11:12�pm, "Brian Oakley" wrote:
Im listening here in N Texas at about 4:10 UTC and I hear an english
speaking station but its being mostly jamed out by my spanish speaking
friends south of the border.

Here in Louisville, KY, CFRX (in English) and CVC - La Voz (in Spanish
w/ religious pop music) from Santiago, Chile, are about even. Both
seem fairly understandable.

Mike,
Louisville

PS: Expect random nonsense from dxAss...

CFRX - 6070 dxAce[_10_] Shortwave 44 October 30th 08 01:03 AM
CFRX - 6070 dxAce Shortwave 1 July 24th 08 08:36 PM
CFRX - 6070 dxAce Shortwave 2 January 4th 08 08:53 PM
CFRX Transmitter dxAce Shortwave 5 October 16th 07 12:32 AM
CFRX-6070 dxAce Shortwave 0 August 19th 05 01:12 PM