Old January 3rd 09, 10:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Obama's Kenyan Birth Evidence to be Revealed Today, Online

Brenda Ann wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" wrote:

On Jan 2, 8:24�pm, John Smith wrote:
ka6uup wrote:

� ...

His Mother is/was an American citizen. Therefore he is an American
citizen no matter where he was born

And, since his grandmother was the only one, to my knowledge, to make
any sort of statement which would call his citizenship into question,
and further, seeing how she died so shortly after his visit to her, I
would think only the amount of logic necessary to draw his citizenship
to scrutiny need be applied to argue a nice conspiracy theory here!
Yanno', the coincidence of her dying and eliminating the only
eyewitness
... grin

Regards,
JS

The grandmother making the statements that he was born in Kenya was
his father's mother, who is still alive in Kenya. I think she simply
wants to remind people of his Kenyan roots. The fact that birth
announcements from back then were published in Hawaiin newspapers is a
pretty good sign he was born in the US.

But, in reality, Barry's mother 'could' have given birth in Kenya and then
returned to the US and had the announcement placed in "Hawaiin"
newspapers, Mr.
PhD.

Even had she done so, he would still be a natural born US citizen by virtue
of his mother being an American.

I don't think that's exactly the way it works. Yes, he might be (or become) a US
citizen, however, if he was *born* in Kenya it would not satisfy the
requirement. There are exceptions of course in that folks can be born overseas
on US bases that would satisfy the requirement. One could (or can be) born on a
US military ship and be considered a natural born US citizen as such ship is
considered to be merely an extension of US territory.

Aside from that, she may have been able to
get the paper to post that he was born in Hawaii, but I doubt she could have
talked the hospital or the clerk into issuing a Hawaiian birth certificate.

While I've not seen a copy of the announcement, I seem to recall hearing that no
mention was made in said announcement as to where the birth took place.

In the paper, I suppose, one could merely announce that "Mr. and Mrs. XYZ would
like to announce the birth of a son, 'BongoDrum', on April 1st".

Who knows exactly what the certificate says? Last I heard, those records were
sealed.

I'm not pro or con to the theories, just trying to figure out what the 'reality'
may or may not be.

Old January 3rd 09, 10:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

While I've not seen a copy of the announcement, I seem to recall hearing
that no
mention was made in said announcement as to where the birth took place.

In the paper, I suppose, one could merely announce that "Mr. and Mrs. XYZ
would
like to announce the birth of a son, 'BongoDrum', on April 1st".

Pretty close to that:

Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaoie Hwy., Son, Aug. 4.

From the Sunday Advertiser, Aug. 13, 1961, Pp. B-6, Health Bureau Statistics
(which infers to me that it was not the parents, but the state/county Health
Bureau that sent the information to the paper.

Old January 3rd 09, 10:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

While I've not seen a copy of the announcement, I seem to recall hearing
that no
mention was made in said announcement as to where the birth took place.

In the paper, I suppose, one could merely announce that "Mr. and Mrs. XYZ
would
like to announce the birth of a son, 'BongoDrum', on April 1st".

Pretty close to that:

Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaoie Hwy., Son, Aug. 4.

From the Sunday Advertiser, Aug. 13, 1961, Pp. B-6, Health Bureau Statistics
(which infers to me that it was not the parents, but the state/county Health
Bureau that sent the information to the paper.

And that could perhaps only be a case of them (the Obama's) going to the
state/county and registering said birth. Note that no mention being made of the
*location* of said birth.

Could be interesting to say the least if at some point in time it were to be
discovered that Barry was not born in the USA.

Looking forward to the riots,

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 3rd 09, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 3, 5:49�am, dxAce wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

While I've not seen a copy of the announcement, I seem to recall hearing
that no
mention was made in said announcement as to where the birth took place.

In the paper, I suppose, one could merely announce that "Mr. and Mrs. XYZ
would
like to announce the birth of a son, 'BongoDrum', on April 1st".

Pretty close to that:

Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaoie Hwy., Son, Aug. 4.

From the Sunday Advertiser, Aug. 13, 1961, Pp. B-6, Health Bureau Statistics
(which infers to me that it was not the parents, but the state/county Health
Bureau that sent the information to the paper.

And that could perhaps only be a case of them (the Obama's) going to the
state/county and registering said birth. Note that no mention being made of the
*location* of said birth.

Could be interesting to say the least if at some point in time it were to be
discovered that Barry was not born in the USA.

Looking forward to the riots,

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

Maybe you should pursue some education of yourself, Steve. Your grasp
of the issue isn't very sharp.

Why would America riot if Obama wasn't born in the US? Are you saying
you'd be rioting? That might really pump up military recruitment!

Old January 3rd 09, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jan 3, 5:49�am, dxAce wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

While I've not seen a copy of the announcement, I seem to recall hearing
that no
mention was made in said announcement as to where the birth took place.

In the paper, I suppose, one could merely announce that "Mr. and Mrs. XYZ
would
like to announce the birth of a son, 'BongoDrum', on April 1st".

Pretty close to that:

Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaoie Hwy., Son, Aug. 4.

From the Sunday Advertiser, Aug. 13, 1961, Pp. B-6, Health Bureau Statistics
(which infers to me that it was not the parents, but the state/county Health
Bureau that sent the information to the paper.

And that could perhaps only be a case of them (the Obama's) going to the
state/county and registering said birth. Note that no mention being made of the
*location* of said birth.

Could be interesting to say the least if at some point in time it were to be
discovered that Barry was not born in the USA.

Looking forward to the riots,

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

Maybe you should pursue some education of yourself, Steve.

Nah, think I'll just lie about having a PhD like you did, boy!

Your grasp
of the issue isn't very sharp.

Better than yours, boy!

Why would America riot if Obama wasn't born in the US?

America, or certain ahem elements within the USA?

Are you saying
you'd be rioting?

No, learn some comprehension skills, oh faux one.

That might really pump up military recruitment!

Yep, it just might.

Old January 3rd 09, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Looking forward to the riots,

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The only riots will be the ones started by the government so they will
have an excuse to declare martial law.
Old January 3rd 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : 2009 Politics - Barack Obama is a Natural Born US Citizen andhas Attained the Age of 35 Years thus is Legally the US President-Elect

ka6uup wrote:

[...]

- being an American. *Aside from that, she may
- have been able to get the paper to post that he
- was born in Hawaii, but I doubt she could have
- talked the hospital or the clerk into issuing a
- Hawaiian birth certificate.

BAD,

NO the Term is Specific "Natural Born Citizen"
meaning that the person was Born in the USA.

Note : That an Illegal Alien Invader is just that
-but- Their Child which is in-fact Born in the
USA "IS" a "Natural Born Citizen" and when
that Child reaches the Age of 35 Years are
'qualified' to be the President of the USA.

It ain't about Obama's White American Mother

It ain't about Obama's Black African Father

It is simply about Barack Hussein Obama being
Born in the State of Hawaii and BEING a 100%
"Natural Born Citizen" of the USA : WHICH HE IS [.]
Old January 3rd 09, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 3, 2:49*am, dxAce wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

While I've not seen a copy of the announcement, I seem to recall hearing
that no
mention was made in said announcement as to where the birth took place.

In the paper, I suppose, one could merely announce that "Mr. and Mrs. XYZ
would
like to announce the birth of a son, 'BongoDrum', on April 1st".

Pretty close to that:

Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaoie Hwy., Son, Aug. 4.

From the Sunday Advertiser, Aug. 13, 1961, Pp. B-6, Health Bureau Statistics

-
- Looking forward to the riots,
-
- dxAce
- Michigan
- USA

kooks, Kooks. KOOKS-A-RU !

The real truth will not be 'revealed' until March 2009
and then Joe Biden will step-in as the US President
and Hillary Clinton will become the VP )

sounds crazy -but- 'the plan' is working ~ RHF
Old January 3rd 09, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 3, 5:49 am, dxAce wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

While I've not seen a copy of the announcement, I seem to recall hearing
that no
mention was made in said announcement as to where the birth took place.

In the paper, I suppose, one could merely announce that "Mr. and Mrs. XYZ
would
like to announce the birth of a son, 'BongoDrum', on April 1st".

Pretty close to that:

Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaoie Hwy., Son, Aug. 4.

From the Sunday Advertiser, Aug. 13, 1961, Pp. B-6, Health Bureau Statistics
[...]

Yep, it just might.- Hide quoted text -

Well, the quality of your one-liners certainly hasn't improven. And
the real issue isn't whether he was born on US soil.

BrendaAnn is right - I think most of these challenges to Obama's
citizenship do assume an incredible amount of collaboration and
conspiracy to cover-up a foreign birth. I do think, however, that the
Donofrio (Google it, Steve) variant of the Berg challenge is a better
route if you really want to press a case. That variant admits he was
born in Hawaii, but claims he was a British citizen, since his father
was a British citizen, as Kenya was a British commonwealth at Obama's
birth. The reason his mother didn't make him American was a law, now
overturned and no longer in effect, that, in effect caused his mother
to have forfeited her US citizenship by marrying a foreign citizen, at
her age, something about "5 years past 14." In other words, his
mother was a few months too young to legally still be considered a US
citizen, thus being unable to pass US citizenship rights to Obama.
Convoluted and reliant on a law that was replaced only a year or so
after Obama's birth.

The Supreme Court ignored the argument and dismissed the case for lack
of standing. I've heard some very technical and legalistic discussions
on this case and while I can understand why the Supreme Court won't
attempt to overrule a popular election, there might be a defendable
legal case buried in there...

Nineteen out of twenty media references to this case don't explain the
exact chain of logic laid out in the case. It has nothing to do with
fake birth certificates or whether he was born in Kenya or Indonesia.

Hope the Holidays treated you well, Steve.

Mike
Old January 3rd 09, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Will There Be Riots and Martial Law -IF- Obama Is Removed FromThe US Presidency ?

On Jan 3, 6:21*am, Dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Looking forward to the riots,

dxAce
Michigan
USA

- The only riots will be the ones started by
- the government so they will have an excuse
- to declare martial law.

Dave - We Won't Be Calling It Martial Law :

We Will Be Calling It : THE LAW OF DAVID !

That Posses the Off-Topic (OT) Question :
"In Your Opinion"
Will There Be Riots and Martial Law -=IF=-
Obama Is Removed From The US Presidency ?

imho - it all depends on obama himself ~ RHF