Old January 7th 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio: Sing-a-long to Lyin’ Diane’s HD Radio swan song

Memo to Lyin’ Diane Warren, the new president of that Archdiocese of
Ruse - the HD Digital Radio Alliance: Give me a break and give it a
rest. No one’s buying your deceptive HD Radio campaign. Capishe?

I’m talking about the headline in one of the on-line trades just
before Christmas: HD Alliance Continues Aggressive Marketing
Campaign.

I ask – you’re continuing what aggressive marketing campaign? Did I
miss something? If so, why?

I liked the line you used in one of the trades about taking advantage
of improving the chances of your radio campaign being heard during
lighter spot loads. Are you claiming that your message was lost
because it was wedged in with all those other spots? I’m sure that
one’ll go over well with clients that bought time on radio over the
past couple of months.

So what is it that you’re trying to sell, Lyin’ Diane?

Read the blog he
http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/