Old January 19th 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Monitoring times..

PopComm has a focus? Well, I'll be..

The give every radio a good review, and that's about as hard hitting as
it gets. I gave up on them a decade ago.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old January 20th 09, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 19, 1:06*pm, BDK wrote:
PopComm has a focus? Well, I'll be..

The give every radio a good review, and that's about as hard hitting as
it gets. I gave up on them a decade ago.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Popular Communications magazine sucks major ass.
Period.
Nothing butold re-hashed radio articles from 40+ years ago.

Monitoring Times is far far superiour in up-to-date info and news.
Old January 20th 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message

I see the kOOks are lining up behind MT. That makes sense.

This is not being pointed at any one person. It is being pointed at the
entire group

J*sus H Chr*st people. Is this all that SWL's do is infight all the time
among themselves?? Are some of you this bored?

Be very happy we have at least two magazines that even give a d*mn about the
hobby. The shutting down of either magazine would be bad, very bad.

Ask yourself this, when you post anything on rec.radio.shortwave, does it
promote shortwave listening? If the answer is no, then don't hit the SEND
button. Retrain yourself. Walk the dog. Make some coffee. Go reintroduce
yourself to your wife.

If you disagree with someone, then point out where they are wrong without
the 12 year old insults. Let's act like adults people.

Old January 20th 09, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"SC Dxing" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

I see the kOOks are lining up behind MT. That makes sense.

This is not being pointed at any one person. It is being pointed at the
entire group

J*sus H Chr*st people. Is this all that SWL's do is infight all the time
among themselves?? Are some of you this bored?

Be very happy we have at least two magazines that even give a d*mn about the
hobby. The shutting down of either magazine would be bad, very bad.

Ask yourself this, when you post anything on rec.radio.shortwave, does it
promote shortwave listening? If the answer is no, then don't hit the SEND
button. Retrain yourself. Walk the dog. Make some coffee. Go reintroduce
yourself to your wife.

If you disagree with someone, then point out where they are wrong without
the 12 year old insults. Let's act like adults people.

Well BDK is a kOOk. I would not posts that about someone just because I
disagreed with them.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Monitoring Times Magazine reports on Omega One Radio...Proves Why Monitoring Times Is A Less-Than-Accurate News Source For Radio Hobbyists [email protected] General 4 November 6th 06 11:07 PM
Monitoring Times Magazine reports on Omega One Radio...Proves Why Monitoring Times Is A Less-Than-Accurate News Source For Radio Hobbyists [email protected] Policy 4 November 6th 06 11:07 PM
Monitoring Times Scott Nelson Shortwave 0 September 10th 05 02:02 AM
Monitoring Times Scott Nelson CB 0 September 10th 05 02:01 AM
WTD / WTT Monitoring Times John Crabtree Shortwave 0 December 28th 04 12:09 AM