Old February 12th 09, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) Anniversary

On Feb 11, 3:49*pm, wrote:

- There are 1019 emails in my inbox.
- It is suppose to hold up to 1000 enails.
- Almost all of the 1019 emails are news sites,
- science and technology sites I emailed to
- myself over the years.Since about three weeks
- ago, I have been meaning to clean out a bunch
- of those emails.I am old and fat and slow.
- I might get around to working on some of those
- emails, someday.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin getting ready to battle with his eMail Box.
http://www.stonecityfop.com/images/Palooka.jpg
Old February 12th 09, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 11, 8:09*am, Mike wrote:
On Feb 11, 10:19*am, wrote:

I went through College.In the Winter time of 1972-1973, I went to night
time welding classes on the G.I.Bill.There are a lot of cutie pie gals
over there at Mississippi College in Clinton,Mississippi, about five
miles West (South is always Best) of doggy's couch. * *www.mc.edu

I can weld anything but the crack of Dawn, and she was a good auld gal.
That was way back when I drove a bread truck for Koesler's Sunbeam
Bakery.Don't say bread, say Sunbeam.
cuhulin

- Nice to see you're already drunk this early in the morning!

MWB - Is this a self-reflective statement ?

Some people wake-up in the morning with a
Smile-On-their Face and High-On-Life.

MUMmm the Smell of Fresh "Toasted" Bread
in the Morning it's a real 'sun-beam' of that
All American Breakfast : Eggs & Bacon &
Potatoes plus Toast and Coffee. ~ RHF
Old February 12th 09, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 11, 3:57*am, backscatter wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Yes folks, February 11, 2009 marks the Ninth Anniversary of Michael W. Bryant's
famous line: "I'm a college professor with a PhD."

Happy Anniversary, Mikey!

Please site the exact Usenet post in Google Groups archives where he
said that.

Search the Rec.Radio.Shortwave "Archives"
-for- "I'm a college professor with a PhD."
Old February 12th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 11, 4:49*am, Mike wrote:
On Feb 11, 7:24 am, "Sparky" wrote:

Cuss, send me your email again, please.

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yes folks, February 11, 2009 marks the Ninth Anniversary of Michael W..
Bryant's
famous line: "I'm a college professor with a PhD."

Happy Anniversary, Mikey!- Hide quoted text -

Hey Sparky/Burr,

Why do you have to hide behind so many different aliases? What are you
up to?

Track the Post -or- Track the Poster :

Search "Poster" : Mike
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...xjWieafy0lWMO7

In the RRS "Post Activity" Table
Year : 2000 & Month : Feb = "74" Posts
- - - Click-On [Number] "74"

Tab through the Dates to 11 Feb 2000 [#31]
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...a=N&start=3 0

#31 - "Its ok to be gay, but to say Hitler was cool is wrong?"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...9dc12d737aa5fb
- - - Date Feb 11 2000, and Time 12:00 am
Old February 12th 09, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yes folks, February 11, 2009 marks the Ninth Anniversary of Michael W.
Bryant's
famous line: "I'm a college professor with a PhD."

Happy Anniversary, Mikey!- Hide quoted text -

Hey Sparky/Burr,

Why do you have to hide behind so many different aliases? What are you
up to?

That is an easy question. He is scum on the run.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old February 12th 09, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Breakfast.Don't forget the Grits. www.grits.com

I have five other WebTV user names too.The email inboxes in all of them
are full up too.Except for one I keep enough space open in there for
whenever that married Irish woman wayyyy over yonder across the big pond
wants to email me.
cuhulin

Old February 12th 09, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mike"

Hey Sparky/Burr,

Why do you have to hide behind so many different aliases? What are you
up to?

Mike, do you really want to start running your mouth at me again?

Friend

Old February 12th 09, 07:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : May You Wake-Up Each Morning With The Natural Sun-Shine ofJoy-in-Our-Heart

On Feb 11, 7:45*pm, Mike wrote:
On Feb 11, 8:07 pm, RHF wrote:

- - Some people wake-up in the morning with a
- - Smile-On-their Face and High-On-Life.
- -
- - MUMmm the Smell of Fresh "Toasted" Bread
- - in the Morning it's a real 'sun-beam' of that
- - All American Breakfast : Eggs & Bacon &
- - Potatoes plus Toast and Coffee. ~ RHF
- - .

- OK...

MWB,

May you wake-up each morning with the Natural
Sun-Shine of Joy-in-Our-Heart; and have the time
to enjoy and eternity of good breakfasts - amen.
-translation- A Happy Long Life and Abundance.

pal ~ RHF
Old February 12th 09, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
On Feb 11, 7:45 pm, Mike wrote:
On Feb 11, 8:07 pm, RHF wrote:

- - Some people wake-up in the morning with a
- - Smile-On-their Face and High-On-Life.
- -
- - MUMmm the Smell of Fresh "Toasted" Bread
- - in the Morning it's a real 'sun-beam' of that
- - All American Breakfast : Eggs & Bacon &
- - Potatoes plus Toast and Coffee. ~ RHF
- - .

- OK...

MWB,

May you wake-up each morning with the Natural
Sun-Shine of Joy-in-Our-Heart; and have the time
to enjoy and eternity of good breakfasts - amen.
-translation- A Happy Long Life and Abundance.

pal ~ RHF
.

When I wake up it's dark outside. All I have in my heart is blood.

BBCWS 75th anniversary Tester Shortwave 3 December 19th 07 03:18 AM
(OT) Operation Overlord Anniversary dxAce Shortwave 23 June 8th 07 06:43 AM
Happy Anniversary! David Shortwave 3 July 17th 06 08:36 AM
70th anniversary of FM Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 June 6th 05 11:42 PM
For the Anniversary of Sept. 11th. David Stinson Boatanchors 8 September 14th 03 01:36 PM