Old February 12th 09, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : May You Wake-Up Each Morning With The Natural Sun-Shine ofJoy-in-Our-Heart

On Feb 12, 5:00*am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Feb 11, 7:45 pm, Mike wrote:
On Feb 11, 8:07 pm, RHF wrote:

- - - - Some people wake-up in the morning with a
- - - - Smile-On-their Face and High-On-Life.
- - - -
- - - - MUMmm the Smell of Fresh "Toasted" Bread
- - - - in the Morning it's a real 'sun-beam' of that
- - - - All American Breakfast : Eggs & Bacon &
- - - - Potatoes plus Toast and Coffee. ~ RHF
- - - - .

- - - OK...

- - MWB,
- -
- - May you wake-up each morning with the Natural
- - Sun-Shine of Joy-in-Our-Heart; and have the time
- - to enjoy and eternity of good breakfasts - amen.
- - -translation- A Happy Long Life and Abundance.
- -
- - pal ~ RHF
- - *.

- When I wake up it's dark outside.
-*All I have in my heart is blood.

Dang Dave with a 'wake-up' attitude like that :
There is no wondering why you stick your head
in the toilet to wash your face. ~ RHF
Old February 12th 09, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

- -
- - May you wake-up each morning with the Natural
- - Sun-Shine of Joy-in-Our-Heart;
- When I wake up it's dark outside.
- All I have in my heart is blood.

Dang Dave with a 'wake-up' attitude like that :
There is no wondering why you stick your head
in the toilet to wash your face. ~ RHF
.

Just sayin'...

BBCWS 75th anniversary Tester Shortwave 3 December 19th 07 03:18 AM
(OT) Operation Overlord Anniversary dxAce Shortwave 23 June 8th 07 06:43 AM
Happy Anniversary! David Shortwave 3 July 17th 06 08:36 AM
70th anniversary of FM Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 June 6th 05 11:42 PM
For the Anniversary of Sept. 11th. David Stinson Boatanchors 8 September 14th 03 01:36 PM