Old February 25th 09, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Afghanistan "Obama's War" Do the Democrats have the 'Gu...

m II wrote:
dave wrote:

IBM?

Quite right. They aren't alone.

http://tinyurl.com/5zda8s

I mean who has an IBM printer. They all seem to be HP and Lexmark and
Brother these days.
Old February 25th 09, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : The Obama-Speakers© Still Playing the Bush Bashing and Blame Bush Game

~ RHF wrote:
On Feb 24, 7:31 pm, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:

- - VP Al Gore 'Presided-Over' the Vote to make
- - George 'W' Bush the US President in 2000.

- He pussed out, for sure.

Dave - Nah - All 'that' Global Warming . . .
went to Al Gore's Brain ;;-} ~ RHF
.
.

No. He's a big puss and wouldn't have been much better than Bunnypants.
Old February 25th 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Afghanistan "Obama's War" Do the Democrats have the'Gut...

“Really? So why is he birth certificate locked up so no one can
view
it? All he would have to do to remove all doubt is release it. He has
yet to prove he is a natural born citizen of the United States.”

Obama has posted his official birth certificate. Yes, the
Certification of Live Birth, which is the document that he showed on
his site, and in much more detail on FactCheck.org, (http://
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html) is the official
birth certificate of Hawaii. It shows that he was born in Hawaii, and
it is a legal document.

In a court, unless there is actual proof that the document has been
forged or that there is evidence that Obama was born somewhere else,
the Hawaii Certification of Live Birth will be accepted as proof that
Obama was born in Hawaii.

It turns out that the Department of Health of Hawaii sends out ONLY
the certification of live birth, which is what Obama has already
posted. It no longer sends out copies of the original birth
certificate or vault copy.

What about the original birth certificate? Certainly, there are
original birth certificates, which some people have because they saved
it from the time of their birth, but unless they have, the only birth
certificate that they can get is the official birth certificate that
Hawaii sends out today. THAT turns out to be only the Certification of
Live Birth, which is what Obama posted.

So all the questions about why doesn’t he post the long-form birth
certificate have two simple answers:

(1) The Certification of Live Birth is THE official birth certificate,
it shows that he was born in Hawaii, and it is legally sufficient to
prove it; and

(2) Unless he has kept the original birth certificate and not mislaid
it, all that he can post is what Hawaii will send him, which is only
the Certification of Live Birth, which is what he has already posted.

Now, I suspect you will ask the next logical question, how do I know
that Hawaii only sends out the Certification of Live Birth and will
NOT send out original birth certificates even if you ask for it? The
answer is that I asked them repeatedly, and the answer has always
been: “We send out only the Certification of Live Birth.” You can
check, by asking your own questions by e-mail at vr-
.

“Law very clearly states: ‘. . . If only one parent is a U.S.
Citizen
at the time of one’s birth, that parent must have resided in the
United States for minimum ten years, five of which must be after the
age of 16.’ Barack Obama’s father was not a U.S. Citizen is a fact.

This applies only if she gave birth outside of the USA, and she gave
birth in Hawaii, which is what the Certification of Live Birth shows.
There is no way under Hawaii law to issue a Certification of Live
Birth that says “born in Hawaii” to someone who was not born in
Hawaii.

The Constitution clearly declares: Naturalized citizens are
ineligible
to hold the office of President.

True, but Obama was not a naturalized citizen. He was born in Hawaii
and thus is a Natural Born Citizen, even if his father was from
Africa. (All you have to do to be a Natural Born Citizen is to be born
on US territory, except for the children of foreign diplomats.)

Many congressmen and senators who are also lawyers agree. For example:
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC), who said: “Every child born in the
United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the
children of diplomats.” (December 11, 2008 letter to constituents)

And:

Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT), who said: “What is a natural born
citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its
territories is a natural born citizen.” (Senate Judiciary Committee
hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004.)

And here is Lincoln’s Attorney General: Attorney General Edward Bates,
Opinion on Citizenship (1862)

“The Constitution itself does not make the citizens, (it is. in
fact,made by them.) It only intends and recognizes such of them as are
natural—home-born—and provides for the naturalization of such of them
as were alien—foreign-born—making the latter, as far as nature will
allow, like the former. …

“And our Constitution, in speaking of natural born citizens, uses
no affirmative language to make them such, but only recognizes and
reaffirms the universal principle, common to all nations, and as old
as political society, that the people born in a country do constitute
the nation, and, as individuals, are natural members of the body
politic.

“If this be a true principle, and I do not doubt it, it follows
that every person born in the country is, at the moment of birth,
prima facie a citizen; and he who would deny it must take upon himself
the burden of proving some great disfranchisement strong enough to
override the
Old February 26th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
BDK wrote:

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster- Hide quoted text -

I have NEVER seen anyone on usenet (though there may be) use the word
kook like you in your posts, forget the fact you literally have it in
your own sig...lol. Do you do the same song and dance in other groups?
Calling people the same name you have LITERALLY in your own sig? When
someone says something you don't agree with you just call them the
same name in your own sig but then try to explain away the
"coincidence." rolling my eyes Something doesn't sound normal in
that.

BWHAHAHAHA! What would you know about normal?

I guess I need to put a "disclaimer for kooktardish readers" before my
sig, explaining it..

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAA! That would be hilarious in itself.

The last line above is known as the call of the Kookaburra.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old February 26th 09, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Parrot on Speed Dial.
cuhulin

Old February 26th 09, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michelle Obama's Tears.

Michelle Breaks `Down Over.... OBAMA GAY SCANDAL!

www.globemagazine.com
cuhulin

Old February 26th 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Michelle Obama's Tears.

Michelle Breaks `Down Over.... OBAMA GAY SCANDAL!

www.globemagazine.com

Gee, sort of like the Bush/Cheney gay scandal? Guckert/Gannon, male
prostitute, having the run of the White House. That -real- gay scandal
as reported by -many- *reliable* sources, waaay more reliable than a
single report from the bogus "Globe".