Old February 20th 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : Afghanistan "Obama's War" Do the Democrats have the 'Guts'to Fight-It and Win ? - The 100-Year War-on-Terror

On Feb 20, 11:43*am, dxAce wrote:

Yeah, a person such as yourself certainly doesn't want inquiries to be made as
to whether you have a PhD or not, right, PhDufus?

Duh... you've checked extensively on this (with both my employers and
my graduate school!) and I've made the answer as clear as language
allows. Though I have completed all the coursework on my doctorate, I
have not received the degree. The four colleges I've taught at have
not required me to have a doctorate. I have never acquired a job based
on having a doctorate. It has never been a factor in me being hired to
teach. The only person that seems to make any significance out of the
fact is YOU, because you seem to think it matters. It allows you to
attempt to deflect from the obvious fact that you are a sad, old man,
with very little in his life.
Old February 20th 09, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, tried to BS us all
again when he wrote:

On Feb 20, 11:43 am, dxAce wrote:

Yeah, a person such as yourself certainly doesn't want inquiries to be made as
to whether you have a PhD or not, right, PhDufus?

Duh... you've checked extensively on this (with both my employers and
my graduate school!) and I've made the answer as clear as language
allows. Though I have completed all the coursework on my doctorate, I
have not received the degree. The four colleges I've taught at have
not required me to have a doctorate. I have never acquired a job based
on having a doctorate. It has never been a factor in me being hired to
teach. The only person that seems to make any significance out of the
fact is YOU, because you seem to think it matters. It allows you to
attempt to deflect from the obvious fact that you are a sad, old man,
with very little in his life.

If it was of no significance, then why did you make the claim of having a PhD, when
you did not, PhDufus?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more.

Old February 20th 09, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Mike wrote:

On Feb 20, 11:43 am, dxAce wrote:

Yeah, a person such as yourself certainly doesn't want inquiries to be made as
to whether you have a PhD or not, right, PhDufus?

Duh... you've checked extensively on this (with both my employers and
my graduate school!) and I've made the answer as clear as language
allows. Though I have completed all the coursework on my doctorate, I
have not received the degree. The four colleges I've taught at have
not required me to have a doctorate. I have never acquired a job based
on having a doctorate. It has never been a factor in me being hired to
teach. The only person that seems to make any significance out of the
fact is YOU, because you seem to think it matters. It allows you to
attempt to deflect from the obvious fact that you are a sad, old man,
with very little in his life.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to expound upon your defamation theories....

Old February 20th 09, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Mike wrote:

On Feb 20, 11:43 am, dxAce wrote:

[...]

So, how long are you two retards going to continue this? Steve, what is your
degree in? Oh, you don't have one? Then STFU. Mike, you seriously need to
learn how to use a killfile or at least learn some self control. You cant
killfile via Google? Then get a real goddam reader. Jezzzzsus you're like a
couple of 5 year olds.

Old February 20th 09, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

MNMikeW wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Mike wrote:

On Feb 20, 11:43 am, dxAce wrote:

[...]

Business Administration - BBA

Oh, you don't have one?

Yes, I do!

Then STFU.

Up your ass, boy!

Old February 20th 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Mike wrote:

On Feb 20, 11:43 am, dxAce wrote:

[...]

You sure do have a thing about asses and boys. Sure you arent a Preist?

Old February 20th 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

MNMikeW wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Mike wrote:

On Feb 20, 11:43 am, dxAce wrote:

[...]

You sure do have a thing about telling others to STFU!

Sure you arent a Preist?

That would be "Priest", dufus!

Old February 20th 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Mike wrote:

On Feb 20, 11:43 am, dxAce wrote:

[...]

Yeah like you dont.

Sure you arent a Preist?

That would be "Priest", dufus!

You would know.

Old February 20th 09, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

On Feb 20, 10:00*am, dxAce wrote:
Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, tried to BS us all

So when do you expect to make it out of the sixth grade
Old February 20th 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

cmdr buzz corey wrote:

On Feb 20, 10:00 am, dxAce wrote:
Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, tried to BS us all

So when do you expect to make it out of the sixth grade

Long before Michael W. Bryant gets his PhD.