Old March 1st 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default B.O. sure has CHANGED things, from the FREE MARKET to the FREELOADERmarket

who are you? wrote:
On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 12:39:06 -0600, ViperSpit wrote:

I'm sure the $25K EVERY tax paying AMERICAN is now in debt for will go
to STIMULATING many, many Americans who need their CRACK FIX !

Your just upset that the money is no longer being used to kill people.
Quite whining

oBACHIMPLER IS NOT KILLING PEOPLE IN PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ? EVEN
AN OBAMORON CAN'T BE THAT STUPID, CAN U?