Old March 3rd 09, 12:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT- Could see it coming

"Telamon"

You are an authority on sanity! Now that's a keeper Kookaburra.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

You're still an ass hole

Burr

Old March 3rd 09, 01:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- - That Is The Height Of Irresponsibility.{ROTFL}

~ RHF wrote:

Ah Dave -so- Now You Admit That You Were
"Undermining National Security" from 2001 to
2009 During The George 'W' Bush Presidency !

- When a retired general adds to the doubt it is very very serious.
.

I have no power to influence anyone, unlike a retired Major General.
Old March 3rd 09, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- - That Is The Height OfIrresponsibilit...

When do the Bikini Judging contests get started over in Ventura? Can I
get in on that?
cuhulin, the Bikini

Old March 3rd 09, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Support for Obama drops to 57%

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=257709

www.realclearpolitics.com
cuhulin

Old March 3rd 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- Anyone Who Spreads Rumors That Question The President's Legitimacy Is Undermining National Security - In the Age of Obama-R-Usİ

On Mar 2, 5:54*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Mar 2, 1:46*pm, dave wrote:

wrote:
Retired Major General Carroll D.Childers said as soon as Obama stepped
up to be inaugurated, he should have been arrested and deported.

Retired Major General Carroll D.Childers is Right.
cuhulin

- That is the height of irresponsibility.

Dave -proclaims- - That Is The Height Of Irresponsibility. {ROTFL}

Relax Dave - Just Substitute "Bush" for 'Obama'
and You Can Go Back To Screaming It From
The Nearest Minaret.

Hello Liberals - Pay-Back is a B-I-T-C-H !
blame obama, Blame Obama. BLAME OBAMA !
- - - It's the 'Blame Game . . .

-*The CIC must have unquestioned credibility with the fighting
forces.

- *Anyone who spreads rumors that question the President's legitimacy
is undermining national security.

Dave -proclaims- Anyone Who Spreads Rumors
That Question The President's Legitimacy Is
Undermining National Security.

Ah Dave -so- Now You Admit That You Were
"Undermining National Security" from 2001 to
2009 During The George 'W' Bush Presidency !

- When a retired general adds to the doubt it is very very serious.
*.
*.

- Anyone who spreads rumors that question
- the President's legitimacy is undermining
- national security.

Dave -proclaims- Anyone Who Spreads Rumors
That Question The President's Legitimacy Is
Undermining National Security.

Ah Dave -so- Now You Admit That You Were
"Undermining National Security" from 2001 to
2009 During The George 'W' Bush Presidency !

-or- Is this 'rule' only good In the Age of Obama-R-Usİ ?

Old March 4th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

On Mar 3, 5:06*pm, "Burr" wrote:
"~ RHF"

- *Anyone who spreads rumors that question
- the President's legitimacy is undermining
- national security.

Dave -proclaims- Anyone Who Spreads Rumors
That Question The President's Legitimacy Is
Undermining National Security.

Ah Dave -so- Now You Admit That You Were
"Undermining National Security" from 2001 to
2009 During The George 'W' Bush Presidency !

-or- Is this 'rule' only good In the Age of Obama-R-Usİ ?
*.

Roy,
* * * *I didn't spread rumors. I voted for Bush because "In my Opinion" he
was the best choose.
I didn't like what he did and I wrote him and told him that (I don't think
he cared what I thought).
I didn't voted for Obama and I don't care for what he is doing and I hope
things "Change at about six months!!!!

* * This is America and we are free to do and say what we want as long as we
don't hurt others!

* * I think if you say/make a statement then it needs to be right! If you
say "I Think" then that's just what it is, an opinion. If you ask a question
then it's a question but I think at times it plants a seed in the mind of
the reader.

* * In my post to or about Telamon I said I think or I asked a question, I
was playing with words. I don't care what he says or thinks, if he runs his
mouth at me then I do the same. Same with Mike and I went out of my way to
be friends with him for years after all the mess and he still came back her
and started runing his mouth about me and my wife.

* * So yes, we have the right under law to ask questions of anyone and for
sure the President.

Burr
*.

Burr,

Dave just represents a classic example of a
two faced Liberal who spent 8-Years of constantly
Blaming President Bush; and now Whines when
someone in return Blames President Obama. ~ RHF
Old March 4th 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

"Telamon"

You are an authority on sanity! Now that's a keeper Kookaburra.

You're still an ass hole

Get lost you piece of human trash.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

COMING SOON! N8WWM CB 0 October 26th 04 06:18 PM
Bush Lies: They keep coming and coming Twistedhed CB 0 June 10th 04 07:56 PM
Coming Soon To A Pole Near You Kim Roland Shortwave 1 June 9th 04 12:55 PM
===> COMING !!! <=== Nobody You Know Shortwave 4 December 21st 03 03:28 AM
===> COMING !!! <=== Nobody You Know Shortwave 0 December 21st 03 02:47 AM