Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 11th 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eduardo - radio looking at default, and so is Visteon!

"Moody’s ‘Bottom Rung’ Firms at Highest Default Risk"

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=a4yfU6U80EVo

My, look at all of the radio groups. I guess that Visteon, an investor
in iBiquity, didn't sell enough HD radios. BTW - a comment from an HD
Alliance member stated that there will be no more HD upgrades. Ford
stated that they are waiting on the increase, along with some other
automakers - LOL!