Old March 17th 09, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : MWB - Here Is Another Off-Topic Thread Started By NoneOtherThan "MWB" Himself

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, wrote:

On Mar 12, 2:51 am, "~ RHF" wrote:

The US Stock Market When Up Today 10 March 2009
Due To His Great Leadership : Cause He stayed in the
White House and Said and Did Nothing ;;-}
.
~ RHF
.
Obama actually had a very busy day. You need to learn how to read the
news.
Nobody is better at reading the news than a dufus who lied about having a PhD,
right, fat boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

And you received a business degree from which matchbook institute?

No matchbooks involved, dumbass Canuck!

Now you just shut your mouth and crawl back into your third-world hole, boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

What's the matter, dumbass? Afraid that someone would check up on your
credentials?

JB

Old March 17th 09, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

On Mar 12, 2:51 am, "~ RHF" wrote:

[...]

Not at all, dumbass Canuck. After all, I've never lied about having a PhD!

Old March 19th 09, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

On Mar 12, 2:51 am, "~ RHF" wrote:

[...]

So grow a pair and give the details.

JB

Old March 19th 09, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

On Mar 12, 2:51 am, "~ RHF" wrote:

[...]

Like you? I think not.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 19th 09, 07:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

On Mar 12, 2:51 am, "~ RHF" wrote:

[...]

I've given the details several times, even gone so far as to post a pic of my diploma,
but you being a dumbass Canuck, it flew right on past you, boy!

LMFAO at the dufus Canuck.

Old March 22nd 09, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

On Mar 12, 2:51 am, "~ RHF" wrote:

[...]

Then by all means, post it again. You are at least capable of that,
aren't you?

JB

Old March 23rd 09, 09:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

On Mar 12, 2:51 am, "~ RHF" wrote:

[...]

Yes, I am capable of doing that, boy! However, that might be considered as 'repetitive and
BORING', so I guess you missed it.

Better luck next time, CanaDuh!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 24th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

On Mar 12, 2:51 am, "~ RHF" wrote:

[...]

I tend to overlook things from insignificant dxers. But since you are in
your "stupid is as stupid does routine", I'll fill the blanks as you
don't seem capable of it.

Grand Valley State U, Degree in Business, Major in Investments and
Securities, 1985 claimed to have the degree conferred. Degree claimed
but not proven.

JB