Old March 14th 09, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Has anyone watched the new video

Please try to not respond if you haven't watched it and just start bickering.

I don't watch conspiracy nonsense. *I watch factual history to peer
into the future.
Don't bother replying until after you have spend 6 hours watching this
factual documentary:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/commandingheights/hi/index.html
as well as tonights ABC TV show *http://abcnews.go.com/print?id=7067596
and have read a dozen economic books about the unequivical
relationship between freedom and capitalism.

Anything else you would have to say is simply good for a great laugh.

On Mar 14, 4:30 am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

I like who the "sponsors" are of the first one.

The Government

Then the second one is ABC news, you're kidding, right?

Sponsors: Free Market Capitalists

You will trust ABC news over a guy who said the WTC was
going down and then it did.

You didn't watch the show and you beleive "He" predicted (had inside
knowledge) that the towers were going to fall? LOL

It was common knowledge by ABC, CBS, NBC, and the entire global
community that after the first time the towers were targeted that they
would attempt another try. That is the commonly known M.O. of Al
Qaeda. Yeah, your "Man" is a sage - he is your God, ahh no, your Gov
- bwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ..................

Speaking of "good laugh"

What your "Man" didn't predict was the dereliction of duty of your
impeached Clintoon who was too preoccupied with having his dick sucked
while his wife enjoyed sexual relations with his other female staff.

Old March 14th 09, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Mar 14, 1:26*am, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Mar 13, 4:41*am, BCBlazysusan wrote:

Before I start, I hope this doesn't turn into another knock down
insult everyone thread because that isn't what I want.

I have heard about the new video by Alex Jones called "The Obama
Deception." And before everyone starts typing their insults, the video
isn't just a tear down on Obama, which I was somewhat surprised.

MUCH of it also centers around former president Bush, I'll tell you,
the one thing I like about Alex is all he does is gather the
information. He even tells people on his show and I think also on this
video to "not just believe him".....to actually take the info that he
stated and google it. When it comes to all these presidential things
and bills and laws that are signed under the cloak of darkness and no
one even really knows what their about, you can look them up yourself.
I will say this much, every time Alex has mentioned something on his
show or on his website....I always checked it out, and he hasn't
bullcrapped once.

The video is 1hr 53 minutes long but it is well worth the time for the
amount of information and knowledge and facts that can't be disputed
that you will obtain. One thing I think within twenty minutes...it is
when they are talking to the former governor Jesse Ventura. Call me
crazy but I always thought and believed in the "democrats vs.
republicans"....and so did/does everyone else in here because we all
have jumped into or started threads on Bush or Obama or Dems or
Republicans. Jesse says "it is like professional wrestling"....it is
all staged...it is an act...lol. Remember back right before the
election and a few jumped on me when I said I believed that "if voting
'truly' made a difference, the government would outlaw it." Well, I
thought I was right in saying that and I was.

It isn't about Democrats and Republicans or Bush/Clinton or even
Obama, that is what they want everyone to think. Please try to not
respond if you haven't watched it and just start bickering. I'd really
like to know what SC/Telamon/RHF/Brenda Ann/Ace/BDK even Mike if he
can be halfway decent (only if you watched it) and everyone else in
here says but you can't really respond to a post about a video if you
never watched it. Trust me when I say it isn't just a tear down on
Obama himself. The majority of us in here are Americans (I think) and
even I have been guilty of ripping on Obama and the democrats, I will
look at it all a lot different from now on. Out of all us Americans in
here I think Brenda Ann may be the smartest one for not actually
living in the states. ;-) It's going to get bad guys, really bad,
worse than anything most of us have experienced. If I didn't name your
name I apologize, I can't remember everyones off the top of my head
but I am really curious as to what you all think AFTER you watch the
video. It should make for some good OT discussion.:-) I wonder if it
can be civil and if not who is going to be the one that starts the
crap. Just go to youtube or google video and type in "Obama
Deception"...on youtube it comes in twelve parts and to me it was
easier just to watch them all together in one shot on google video.
Looking forward to the responses.

Fear of ObamaNomics© Destroyed to Valve of
100 Million American's Individual Retirement
Savings Accounts (IRAs, 401Ks & Roths)

1 - The Democrats Hate the Individual Freedom of
American's Individual Retirement Savings Accounts.
and have planned to destroy them for years.

2 - The Democrats want to force All Americans to
rely only on Social Security and become Totally
Dependent on the US Government for Support
giving the US Government {Democrats} complete
Control over Individual Americans Financial Freedom.

Until the pending Economic Collapse of the US
Treasury due to the Foreign Capital Pull-out :
Buy and Hold bankers boxes of 100CNY Chinese
Notes or open-up a Chinese Bank Account in
China Yuan {Renminbi} not US Dollars; along
with buying and holding Gold and Silver.

Within a year maybe three at most the US Dollar
will be worth 5 to 10 Cents and the Yuan will be
on Parity {equal} with the Dollar meaning a 600%
to 700% Gain in the Yuan Bank Account Holdings.
The Gold and Silver will show roughly an Equal
Gain against the US Dollar too.

The Euro will be BUST as well as the EU.

On the good side Foreign Goods and Services
will be too costly for Americans to buy with a
100 {old} US Dollar Chinese made Celphone
costing 500 {new} US Dollars at Wal*Mart.
Over the next Decade Jobs will becoming back
to America in Factories Owned and Operated
by Foreign Investors and Made-in-American
will be the good 'cheaper' Products on the Shelf.

Many most Illegal Mexican Invaders will be
going back to Mexico as living there 'poor'
will be easier than living in the USA 'poor'.

it's a 'vision' thingee ~ RHF
*.

I hear you. The part that is weird/strange/funny to me is "some" of
the guests (I don't remember all their names) on Coast to
Coast.....which is pretty out there at times....but some of their
guests nail this stuff EVERY time. I'm talking back as far as five ago
this one guy literally said EXACTLY what was going on with Freddie Mac
etc..and told everyone to mark it down. Dude was right. Another guest
on the price of gold.......dude hit it on the head. Alex, though many
try to portrat him as a nutjob, I just go by the results. That guy
flat out was screaming to high heaven a year BEFORE the WTC went down
that is was going to happen, hit it on the head.

The only part I am for lack of a better word..."confused" is that some
people call these people that are guest on C2C nuts or conspiracy
theorists. I always thought the word conspiracy was a "theory that
couldn't be proven." But over the years these "nuts" are calling it
before it happens. Either they/Alex has a crystal ball or they are
getting accurate intel.

I don't understand why some people actually don't believe that there
is actually groups called the Bilderbergs/CFR/Tri-Lateral Commission.
I've talked to people about it and it's like they simply will not
believe it no matter what, like it's easier to simply say it doesn't
exist and hope nothing goes down. I really believe that this isn't a
republican/democrat thing, that is what they want you to think and
keep everyone preoccupied with that type of thinking. I believe that
the presidency is simply just a title now and like that video
said.....the last "real" president we had was Kennedy.

Steve and Brenda Ann never gave their take yet. I was curious as to
how they felt, sad to say but I think Brenda Ann is safer where she's
at. ;-) I think though it will be too late before the majority gives
these people that are in the know that are called "nuts" now the
credibility they deserve. Thanks for your response RHF....did you
watch it, what did you think about Jesse "The Body" Ventura's
statement, he cracks me up. Waiting on the Telamon man now.

There was a conspiracy fostered upon me last night as I was searching
for the "Obama deception" movie. Somehow Google appended "trailer" to
"Obama deception" and so I only got results for the trailer and not the
movie. Once I noticed this alteration to my research query I then had
the movie URL.

What is the point I am trying to make above? This really happened but I
added an assumption about the "why" it happened. This is the problem
with Alex. He makes a movie that is for all intents and purposes
provides factual information about what has happened and then the "why"
is introduced unsupported by any factual information. The question
remains is does what Alex thinks is the reason for the current state of
the economy correct and that is unknown because he does not in 1 hour
and 53 minutes provide evidence of the why.

That aside I can agree with the evidence he does provide. Anyone can
search the news and find the same evidence he provided in the film.

Do I agree with the conclusions Alex makes that he does provide a
factual basis for? Of course. The 2 main parties members that fight each
other on TV and then vote the same way due to deal making is well known.
It is a major problem for us in California that just raised state tax
rates despite the economic conditions.

Is Obama turning 180 degrees on almost every campaign pledge? Yeah I
agree with that. He is doing everything now that he spoke out against
Bush for doing during the campaign on the war. The closing of Gitmo is
just a cover for what is happening where the inmates will be moved to
other foreign prisons to get even worse abuse than they have gotten in
the past. He signed a continuation of the Patriot act, pushed back the
exit date for troops in Iraq, and sent more troops to Afghanistan. It
looks like the missile defense is still proceeding in Poland, which
****es off the Russians and he just sent warships into the south China
seas in a dispute with China. All war systems are a go and are first
choice over diplomacy. On the domestic scene he is continuing the same
bailout policy Bush started and has even expanded it.

Obama has reintroduced the worst of the Clintoon administration with
Hillary this time as secretary of state to screw things up big time. The
film poses the question "did we get fooled again.² Well yeah!

The best point the film makes in my opinion is that the Obama cabinet is
composed only of lawyers whose only working experience is in banking and
finance to the exclusion of all wealth producing industry or resource
development so the entire cabinet is totally ignorant of how industry
functions.

The downside of the film was that it was so boring I fell asleep near
the end of it and I probably missed the last 20 minutes but I suspect I
didn't miss much. I don't think I could force myself to watch it again
to see the ending.

And that's the rest of the story, good day.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 15th 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

Default (OT) : Larry Sinclair Talks About The ObamaSexual© at the National Press Club Interview

On Mar 15, 3:44 am, Billy Burpelson wrote:
wrote:
What your "Man" didn't predict was the dereliction of duty of your
impeached Clintoon who was too preoccupied with having his dick sucked
while his wife enjoyed sexual relations with his other female staff.

- Gee, sort of like "someone" in the Bush/Cheney
- White House enjoying sexual relations with
- Gannon/Guckert, the male prostitute with the
- free pass to the White House?

billy burpelson, Billy Burpelson. BILLY BURPELSEN !
Old March 16th 09, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 14, 7:59*am, Mike wrote:
On Mar 14, 12:23 am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Mar 13, 9:09 am, Mike wrote:

On Mar 13, 7:41 am, BCBlazysusan wrote:

[...]

OK, I watched the video and I have to say, "Nobody does conspiracy
explanations quite as well as does Alex Jones!" The video is a very
interesting combination of celebrity testimony, obvious facts, and
innuendo. In the end, the video is asking us to believe that Bush and
Obama are part of a conspiracy to deliberately destroy the US economy,
so that our rights can be stripped away and we can pushed into a one-
world government.

Overall, I think Jones has thought of an angle that might raise
concern for a majority of Americans. If you combine the percentages of
Americans who detest BOTH Bush and Obama, you start looking at a
pretty significant percentage of the population. The story told in the
video has just enough truth to it probably generate pangs of concern
in almost everyone watching it.

Do I buy it? Probably not. First, Jones' record with conspiracies
makes me realize that his accuracy level is not overwhelming. You
might even call his accuracy level pitiful. Secondly, I do not believe
that there is an intentional conspiracy involving both Bush and Obama..

But after watching the video, I am left with the impression that no
matter who the President turns out to be, we can expect similar
approaches to be taken. I don't think the purpose is to guide us to
one-world gov't. I do think that the sources of power in our society
(read: financial and political institutions) control interpretation of
social reality by controlling the flow of information upon which
decisions are made. I believe those interests have promoted there own
accumulation of wealth and support policies that they feel will
protect and maximize that wealth and power. To those ends, I think the
interests will seek to restrict the public's ability to disagree with
the info, I believe those interests will continue to promote free
trade and international cooperation because it makes the interests
more wealth and power. The real problem is that free trade and int'l
cooperation can be good, but if taken too far can be very bad. You
can't really say that free trade and int'l coop are Democratic or
Republican policies. Both parties support these concepts. Is it a
conspiracy? Only for those that will allow their paranoia to be
manipulated by Alex Jones.

But anyone that thinks Obama is the Messiah and will solve all our
problems is as probably deluded as Jones seems to be. Anyone in the
position of being President will be coopted by the institutional
powers that control the information on which decisions are based. Yes,
already those forces seem to be resulting in a steady move by Obama
back to the center and, perhaps, even to the right.

Still, I'm willing to give Obama more of an opportunity. We tried
eight years of Republicanism with Bush, and I think Americans have
sent a clear signal that they want to try a different approach. Obama
is unlikely to be able to make too many changes, but maybe that's
good. Reagan was a good President not because of his policies, but
because people felt they could trust him. Likewise, Obama's success
will likely not be reliant on his policy visions, but on whether
Americans can learn to trust him. That's the biggest thing that could
be done to restore economic and political confidence. Rooting for
Obama's failure is rooting for America's collapse.

Overall, interesting video, but I don't trust Alex Jones. He is
usually wrong, but that doesn't stop him. He just moves on to another
conspiracy.

Nice enough, Suzy?

Mike

PS: I have placed in a folder the exact wording that I predict dxAss
(aka, Steve Lare) will use in his response to this post. Anyone care
to place a wager on his exact wording?- Hide quoted text -

See Mike, I was going to respond and breakdown your post and reply to
each thing you said. But you called me suzy and then your ps thing
talking about Steve has now with no doubt whatsoever cemented in my
mind that you can't talk to you like a "normal" person. I tried.
Everyone who read this thread saw I tried. You know my name isn't
suzy, it is Gregg, but then when you saw my name for other groups you
made a big deal of it. Can't have it both ways pal. You now (in my
mind) are "excluded" from this conversation. What a trip and you are a
"teacher".....wow.- Hide quoted text -

You are sooo thin-skinned! I responded the way you wanted and you
still don't have the guts to reply. You're pitiful, Suzy. I mean,
after a;;, what am I supposed to call you, since you don't have the
courage to use your real name?

You are truly hopeless.- Hide quoted text -

No Mike, I'm not thin skinned, even though I think that is a
ridiculous term that makes no sense at all. You responded and laced
the entire posts with put downs, it's like you can't help it, well I
can help it and not respond anymore to you. I've said my name and used
my name since 96, you know my name is Gregg, but you still say I don't
use my name?shaking my head I have the feeling you don't know the
definition of "courage" or you wouldn't have used it in your sentence.

It takes someone with "courage" to use their name, is that right? You
are the hopeless one Mike and you have proven it throughout usenet for
yearsssss. sigh Now I will let you have the last word, so think up a
real good response now, I know you can do it, try an yank at me to get
me to respond to you but don't be too dissapointed because I
won't.rolling my eyes
Old March 16th 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 14, 8:28*am, wrote:
[...]

I don't know what to say. You're saying the major media outlets said
that last month before it went down that it was going to happen? I
guess I'll believe you. I never heard it on any of my news stations, I
never read any warning that it was "imminent" in my newspapers like
Alex said. I guess I just missed it. {?} I know if I would have heard
it on my local news that it was imminent that the WTC were going to be
attacked I would have mentioned it, I think.

I see what you're saying, just because it was attacked once that
sooner or later it would happen again. That is a pretty loosely thrown
out "prediction." Alex..........never mind.