Old March 15th 09, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default More trash talk from ibiquity This time from short timer HAl Kneller

B.S. from ibiquity short timer Hal Kneller - "These are the reasons
that broadcasters in the U.S. embraced it, and the reason that, over
time, more and more broadcasters around the world will see its
advantages. Our job today at iBiquity’s International Broadcast
Business Development department is to show the world that HD Radio
technology is not a U.S. standard, but rather, a global standard that
just happened to be developed in the U.S."

Hal Kneller - been with iBiquity since February 2008. This freakin
guy is a has-been - making stupid (and false) statements that
ibiquitys faltering system is embraced by broadcasters in the U.S.
That's just plain misleading and ibiquity knows it. What a dufus.
Gonna be fun to see how long he stays around.
Old March 15th 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The dwindling and tiny workforce at iBiquity has more employee
turnover in one year than most legitimate companies have in ten. And
they keep getting cash infusions from the State of Maryland.
Old March 15th 09, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
B.S. from ibiquity short timer Hal Kneller - "These are the reasons
that broadcasters in the U.S. embraced it, and the reason that, over
time, more and more broadcasters around the world will see its
advantages. Our job today at iBiquity’s International Broadcast
Business Development department is to show the world that HD Radio
technology is not a U.S. standard, but rather, a global standard that
just happened to be developed in the U.S."

Hal Kneller - been with iBiquity since February 2008. This freakin
guy is a has-been - making stupid (and false) statements that
ibiquitys faltering system is embraced by broadcasters in the U.S.
That's just plain misleading and ibiquity knows it. What a dufus.
Gonna be fun to see how long he stays around.

I don't see anyone outside the Americas even giving IBOC any sort of
thought. After all, most of the world is on 9 KHz channel spacing, and many
countries are so small that interference from other countries is already a
big issue. I can just about imagine what the AM band would sound like around
here if China, Japan or Russia (let alone S. Korea) were to adopt IBOC noise
generation..

Old March 15th 09, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 15, 1:31 am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Yea, this guy is typical ibiquity. Put a positive spin on ANYTHING
you can. Mislead if you have to because there just isn't much good
news for them.

This dude is some used-up guy that they must have dredged up from a
geriatric home somewhere.
Old March 15th 09, 06:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,

wrote in message

B.S. from ibiquity short timer Hal Kneller - "These are the reasons
that broadcasters in the U.S. embraced it, and the reason that, over
time, more and more broadcasters around the world will see its
advantages. Our job today at iBiquity¹s International Broadcast
[...]

It's called marketing.

This dude is some used-up guy that they must have dredged up from a
geriatric home somewhere.

Former used car salesman.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old March 15th 09, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 14, 11:39�pm, wrote:
The dwindling and tiny workforce at iBiquity has more employee
turnover in one year than most legitimate companies have in ten. � And
they keep getting cash infusions from the State of Maryland.

"iBiquity moves to conserve"

"HD Radio may be growing, but technology developer iBiquity is not
immune from the overall economic downturn. It laid-off about 20
employees last week. CEO Bob Struble, who despite the cost-cutting,
remains upbeat about its strong forward movement."

http://tinyurl.com/8mcuck

"iBiquity Digital Corp. scores $300K from DBED"
March 14, 2008

"iBiquity of Columbia is to receive a $300,000 conditional loan for
expansion, but the funds are contingent on the company retaining its
existing 38 jobs through Dec. 2013 and adding 82 positions. The loan,
through the state Department of Business and Economic Development,
will be used in connection with a $30,000 match from Howard County for
the company to relocate and expand in Columbia."

http://tinyurl.com/6z8p2m

I wonder, how Baghdad Bob looks in a striped jumpsuit?
Old March 15th 09, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 15, 9:23 am, PocketRadio wrote:
On Mar 14, 11:39 pm, wrote:

[...]

I think he'll look pretty good - then he can get a real job mopping
floors in the prison kitchen.
Old March 15th 09, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 14, 11:39 pm, wrote:

[...]

floors in the prison kitchen.- Hide quoted text -

Baghdad Bob is turng out to be everyones bitch, so he'll feel right at
home in prison when he gets bent over by who's your daddy.
Old March 15th 09, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 14, 11:39 pm, wrote:

[...]

It's "who's your daddy Baghdad Bob". And, he won't have that pretty
polished doorknob Vicki, anymore.
Old March 15th 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 14, 11:39 pm, wrote:

[...]

Along with all the technical issues, IBOC suffers from content. Build
it and offer listeners something worth listening to and they will
come. I'm sorry newstalk or music format programed by hacks, ain't
gonna cut it..

Hey let's talk about the ratings, or the lack of..