Old April 6th 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default QSL - KFGO 790

Received today a full data prepared card from KFGO 790, Fargo, North Dakota in
one week for a SASE.

This for reception of their flood reporting while running non-directional
antenna pattern.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Old April 7th 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 6, 5:27*pm, dxAce wrote:
Received today a full data prepared card from KFGO 790, Fargo, North Dakota in
one week for a SASE.

This for reception of their flood reporting while running non-directional
antenna pattern.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Good deal Steve, another one bites the dust. FWIW, something I noticed
yesterday actually, EVERYTIME either you / I / RHF and sometimes
Telamon....especially you and me.....we are given a "one star"
rating....LOL.

I'll give you one guess who is doing it. ;-) Now after I post this, of
course it will change to more than just one person to try an make it
look like I am wrong, but I thought it was pretty funny that ******
(last name) would literally go out of the way to track down every post
just to give it a "poor rating." Human behavior, gotta love it.
Old April 7th 09, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Apr 6, 5:27*pm, dxAce wrote:
[...]

None care about google idiots.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 7th 09, 11:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Apr 6, 5:27 pm, dxAce wrote:
Received today a full data prepared card from KFGO 790, Fargo, North Dakota in
one week for a SASE.

This for reception of their flood reporting while running non-directional
antenna pattern.

Good deal Steve, another one bites the dust. FWIW, something I noticed
yesterday actually, EVERYTIME either you / I / RHF and sometimes
Telamon....especially you and me.....we are given a "one star"
rating....LOL.

I'll give you one guess who is doing it. ;-)

It certainly couldn't be the PhDufus, could it?

He certainly wouldn't do that, would he?

Old April 7th 09, 12:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 7, 6:31*am, dxAce wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Apr 6, 5:27 pm, dxAce wrote:
[...]

You are both wrong. Google will only accept one evaluation from each
IP address. I think a lot of folks are fed up with the way y'all treat
people.

Old April 7th 09, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, wrote:

On Apr 7, 6:31 am, dxAce wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Apr 6, 5:27 pm, dxAce wrote:
Received today a full data prepared card from KFGO 790, Fargo, North Dakota in
one week for a SASE.

This for reception of their flood reporting while running non-directional
antenna pattern.

Good deal Steve, another one bites the dust. FWIW, something I noticed
yesterday actually, EVERYTIME either you / I / RHF and sometimes
Telamon....especially you and me.....we are given a "one star"
rating....LOL.

I'll give you one guess who is doing it. ;-)

It certainly couldn't be the PhDufus, could it?

He certainly wouldn't do that, would he?

You are both wrong. Google will only accept one evaluation from each
IP address. I think a lot of folks are fed up with the way y'all treat
people.

Or just the way we treat PhDufi, such as yourself?