Old April 9th 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WCTN-950 MD DX Test TONIGHT

This just in to DXTest.info from Chris at WCTN! Spread the word...

http://www.dxtests.info/2009/04/wctn...d-dx-test.html

Date: Friday (late Thursday night), April 10, 2009.
Time: Midnight - 12:30 a.m. Eastern Time, 0400 - 0430 UTC.
Mode of Operation: 2500 watts DA
Programming: Programming will be a mix between adult standards and
oldies id's between everything - and the "WCTN Potomac - Cabin John
Testing" at the top of the hour.

QSL Information: Please send reception reports to:

WCTN
7825 Tuckerman Lane
Suite 217
Potomac, MD 20854

Many thanks to Chris for scheduling this test! Everyone trying for test
please leave a comment at www.dxtests.info on your success.

(Via Brandon Jordan - Memphis, TN, USA, DXLD)
====================================

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Don't crush that PhDufus, hand me the pliers.

Old April 10th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce"

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Don't crush that PhDufus, hand me the pliers.

Steve, what are you going to do with the "Pliers"?

Burr

Old April 10th 09, 08:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Date: Friday (late Thursday night), April 10, 2009.
Time: Midnight - 12:30 a.m. Eastern Time, 0400 - 0430 UTC.
Mode of Operation: 2500 watts DA
Programming: Programming will be a mix between adult standards and
oldies id's between everything - and the "WCTN Potomac - Cabin John
Testing" at the top of the hour.

QSL Information: Please send reception reports to:

WCTN
7825 Tuckerman Lane
Suite 217
Potomac, MD 20854

Many thanks to Chris for scheduling this test! Everyone trying for test
please leave a comment atwww.dxtests.infoon your success.

(Via Brandon Jordan - Memphis, TN, USA, DXLD)
====================================

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Don't crush that PhDufus, hand me the pliers.

Crap, I missed it by three hours. I saved that site, that'll work in
the future. Did you hear them Steve?
Old April 10th 09, 08:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Date: Friday (late Thursday night), April 10, 2009.
[...]

Don't know. I'll have to check the tape I made a little later on. Working on my
first cup of coffee right now!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Don't crush that dufus, hand me the pliers.