Old November 28th 03, 07:57 PM
Mike Terry

Default Test tonight

Tonight, Friday Nov. 11 at 2100-2130 UTC on 5775 kHz (100 kW) we will be
going live from Scotland with Radio Six. Radio Six is the newest member who
joined the NEXUS-IBA Association this year. This test will be in
anticipation of Radio Six broadcasts later this coming December.

FULL DETAILS AT

http://www.earthradio.co.uk/radio_news.htm

Old November 28th 03, 08:29 PM
Sanjaya

"Mike Terry" wrote...
Tonight, Friday Nov. 11 at 2100-2130 UTC on 5775 kHz (100 kW) we will be
going live from Scotland with Radio

[snip]

I guess I missed it. Your post says Nov. 11

Old November 28th 03, 08:41 PM
Mike Terry

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"Mike Terry" wrote...
Tonight, Friday Nov. 11 at 2100-2130 UTC on 5775 kHz (100 kW) we will be
going live from Scotland with Radio

[snip]

I guess I missed it. Your post says Nov. 11

No its tonight, sorry for the typo. Here's mo

Tony Currie of Radio Six informs me there will be a live test transmission
tonight, Friday 28th November between 2100 and 2130 UTC using a 100kW
transmitter in Milan on 5775kHz. He is anxious to receive listener reports
to . More information about Radio Six can be found at
http://www.radiosix.com

BTW Tony recently contacted me for the first time in 31 YEARS! So if you're
waiting for that rare QSL that still hasn't arrived, don't give up hope :-)

Andy.

(Andy Sennitt via HCDX)

Old November 28th 03, 08:54 PM
Mike Terry

THIS NEWS PAGE LAST UPDATED @ 19.51 hrs ......Dated 28/11/03
IRRS-Shortwave Tests

I apologize for the short notice, but thought you may be interested in
tonight's test over IRRS-Shortwave.

Tonight, Friday Nov. 28 at 2100-2130 UTC on 5775 kHz (100 kW) we will be
going live from Scotland with Radio Six. Radio Six is the newest member who
joined the NEXUS-IBA Association this year. This test will be in
anticipation of Radio Six broadcasts later this coming December.

IRRS will be on the air tonight with 100 kW from 2000 UTC until 2130 UTC on
5775 kHz, with varied programs in English. As every Friday, we boost our
power to 100 kW using an omni-directional antenna to cover Europe, N.
Africa, and the Middle East. Other daily broadcasts are with 20 kW of
transmitter power.

We welcome reception reports for these broadcasts to by
snail-mail to: IRRS-Shortwave, PO Box 10980, I-20110 Milano, Italy. All
reports will be also forwarded to Radio Six for verification with their
special QSL. All broadcasts may be heard also via streaming audio at:
http://mp3.nexus.org

These transmissions are in addition and follow our regularly scheduled
broadcasts on 5,775 and 13,840 kHz.

Please check :
http://www.nexus.org/NEXUS-IBA/Schedules for detailed program and frequency
schedules.