Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 13th 09, 10:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Billy Bob -says- You Can Take This Country And Shove It . . .I Don't Want to Play Here Anymore !

On Apr 10, 12:52*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Apr 9, 5:18*pm, m II wrote:

This guy is a prick. I used to think he was all right.

http://podcast.cbc.ca/mp3/qpodcast_20090408_14110.mp3

A few more details he

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/billy_bob_cbc

I wonder how many future sales this cost him. Lots, I hope.

mike

Most Day-to-Day Perfroming Stage* Actors {Broadway}
consider the Hollywood Movie types to be 'partime' players.
* For a Stage Actor There Are No Re-Takes.

Musicians Play, Practice and often Perform* 'Their Craft'
Daily
* For an On-Stage Musican There Are No Re-Takes.

Billy Boob Thorton Ya Got To Love the Guy He Thinks
and Lives the Life of a Performing Musician
. . . no hollywood acting required ~ RHF
*.

Billy Bob Thornton's Band Cancels Canadian Tour

http://new.music.yahoo.com/billy-bob...tour--61987187