Old April 29th 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : Are You An Obama-Nista © "Extremist" ?-or- Just An Average American Who BelievesInGod And Loves TheirCountry

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-AE0E39.23220627042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-5D2F63.20154727042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-CCDD71.21224826042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-7F954F.21240225042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-CEFE9C.17554825042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-8DF014.17163525042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

SNIP

Not really, but I'm sure that thinking that way makes
you
feel
"normal"
somehow. It aint workin'...you'll never really feel
normal.

This was not addressed to you goofball. You don't
posses
the
mental
capacity for this thread. Stick to the kook stuff you
know.

LOL, that's a good one coming from you. Such irony, such
Telemundohry.

Not much of anything good comes from you now does it moron.

And it does from someone as bitter and tired as you? Really
Telemundoh,
you're so sour, you make a lemon seem sweet. Maybe it's aches
and
pains,
or the beginning of senile dementia. Whatever it is, you need
lighten
up..

You need to change the clown act it's getting old. Try making
lemonade
instead of the Kookaburra-aid for a change. Don't worry about
me
worry
about yourself.

I'm not the one doing the clown act, I'm just observing, and
commenting
on your performance. You're a very bitter old assclown.

The clown act is what you how to do and not much else. It wasn't
very
entertaining to begin with and is pretty old now.

So when will you abandon the Obama BC kookery?

When you grow a pair.

BWAHAHAHAHA! If you had a pair, you would admit the Obama BC story is
as
dead as your brain is.

Sure thing baby cakes.

Such a bitter old kooktard.

Such a bitter old Kookaburra.

I sure laugh a lot for being bitter. Maybe you don't understand what it
means. =3Fbaby cakes=3F?

Let's not get weird here, Telemundoh.

In your case it's way to late weirdo. I'm not steeped in your world of
strange so no I don't know what you are going on about.

At what point will you admit, it's not going anywhere, and move
on to
the next kooktardic claim?

So when will you grow up clown? Answer never.

If acting like you is being "grown up", I hope I never get there. You
seem to act more like a tired out 3 year old than an adult.

The clown act continues.

The sour kookdumb rolls on. Any new kooktardism you've bought into
lately?

The retard clown act goes on.

No new kooktardery? You disappoint me, Telemundoh!! You need to read
some more "The sky is falling/going to fall stuff, so you can find a new
outlet for your kooktardism when you finally abandon the Obama BC non-
story. No rush, as you seem to be a true believer.

You got to stop projecting Kookaburra. The kook'tard stuff is in your
domain not mine.

I'm guessing fluoridation, the Clintons, or maybe illegal aliens would
be probable kooktardic subjects for you to switch to.

The Kilntoon's will always a subject of ridicule.

Or maybe you'll tell us what you like dislike about one of your radios,
and show there is some tiny bit of sanity remaining. You do that, and
I'll do the same. You can do it Telemundoh, I know you can. Let go of
your anger!!

I like my radios. If I didn't I would sell them to someone that would.
Sanity is something you know nothing about and yeah you do have anger
issues.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 29th 09, 07:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

In article telamon_spamshield-30F09A.17502328042009

BDK wrote:

[...]

Sorry Telemundoh, you can't skate away from what you are. You believing
in the Obama BC stuff moves you solidly into the kooktard category. I
was just suggesting a new 'tardism to fall back to, when reality finally
edges into your mushed up melon of a brain, and even you have to admit
the Obama BC story ain't goin nowhere.

I'm guessing fluoridation, the Clintons, or maybe illegal aliens would
be probable kooktardic subjects for you to switch to.

The Kilntoon's will always a subject of ridicule.

By some people. But Bush is a much richer target.

Or maybe you'll tell us what you like dislike about one of your radios,
and show there is some tiny bit of sanity remaining. You do that, and
I'll do the same. You can do it Telemundoh, I know you can. Let go of
your anger!!

I like my radios. If I didn't I would sell them to someone that would.

I would hope so. Very expensive paperweights to have sitting around. I
had too many for a while, five is enough, nine was just too much.

Sanity is something you know nothing about and yeah you do have anger
issues.

I'm not angry enough for you?

That's ok, you're angry enough for both of us, with some left over.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old May 1st 09, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

BDK wrote:

[...]

Sorry yourself kook'tard. This is the stuff you are steeped in you whack
job.

I'm guessing fluoridation, the Clintons, or maybe illegal aliens would
be probable kooktardic subjects for you to switch to.

The Kilntoon's will always a subject of ridicule.

By some people. But Bush is a much richer target.

By anyone with any sense. There is no bigger target then the Klintoons.

Or maybe you'll tell us what you like dislike about one of your radios,
and show there is some tiny bit of sanity remaining. You do that, and
I'll do the same. You can do it Telemundoh, I know you can. Let go of
your anger!!

I like my radios. If I didn't I would sell them to someone that would.

I would hope so. Very expensive paperweights to have sitting around. I
had too many for a while, five is enough, nine was just too much.

Sanity is something you know nothing about and yeah you do have anger
issues.

I'm not angry enough for you?

You are plenty angry. You should work on that.

That's ok, you're angry enough for both of us, with some left over.

I'd stick to your own issues Kookaburra.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 2nd 09, 06:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

In article telamon_spamshield-787408.15071701052009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...

BDK wrote:

[...]

Funny how you keep calling me a kook, yet I don't believe in any
kooktardic nonsense, such as the Obama BC fairy tale. That's all yours,
Telemundoh..

I'm guessing fluoridation, the Clintons, or maybe illegal aliens would
be probable kooktardic subjects for you to switch to.

The Kilntoon's will always a subject of ridicule.

By some people. But Bush is a much richer target.

By anyone with any sense. There is no bigger target then the Klintoons.

If you're an ultra right winger, I suppose. I'm not, nor am I an uber
left winger either, so both are "target rich".

Or maybe you'll tell us what you like dislike about one of your radios,
and show there is some tiny bit of sanity remaining. You do that, and
I'll do the same. You can do it Telemundoh, I know you can. Let go of
your anger!!

I like my radios. If I didn't I would sell them to someone that would.

I would hope so. Very expensive paperweights to have sitting around. I
had too many for a while, five is enough, nine was just too much.

Sanity is something you know nothing about and yeah you do have anger
issues.

I'm not angry enough for you?

You are plenty angry. You should work on that.

That's ok, you're angry enough for both of us, with some left over.

I'd stick to your own issues Kookaburra.

LOL, so what issues are those, Telemundoh? I don't believe in the Obama
BC story.

I'll leave the kooktardery to you and your fellow kooktards.

Old May 2nd 09, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-8DF014.17163525042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
-express
.com
,
BDK wrote:

[...]

The clown act still all you got? That's to bad Kookaburra.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California