Old May 2nd 09, 01:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: Religion turns people into Sadists

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/30/religion.torture/

Atheists least supportive of torture; evangelicals, on the other hand...
Old May 2nd 09, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 2, 8:15 am, dave wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/30/religion.torture/

Atheists least supportive of torture; evangelicals, on the other hand...

I'm an athiest and have no problems with torture.
Old May 2nd 09, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
wrote:

On May 2, 8:15 am, dave wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/30/religion.torture/

Atheists least supportive of torture; evangelicals, on the other hand...

I'm an athiest and have no problems with torture.

Well have a go at it then. When will we be able to tune into NPR so we
can hear your screams? Maybe Dave can join you in a duet.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 15th 09, 08:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

Default (OT) : Torture "EIT"s {Waterboarding} - What Did Nancy Pelosi[D-CA] Know ? and When Did She Know It ?

~ RHF wrote:

What Did Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Know ?
and When Did She Know It ?
=WRT= Torture "EIT"s {Waterboarding}
.
american citizens' have the right to the 'truth' ~ RHF
.

Why does it matter? She's not the one being accused of war crimes.
You're just trying to take the spotlight off the Bushies.
Old May 15th 09, 09:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

On May 14, 4:14*am, "~ RHF" wrote:
On May 2, 2:56*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

On May 2, 5:15*am, dave wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/30/religion.torture/

Atheists least supportive oftorture; evangelicals, on the other hand....

Dave here is a simple question :
Would "You"TortureA Terrorist To Save The Lives
Of Your Family and Loved Ones ?

Not Talking About Bush/Obama.

Not Talking About US Military/CIA/FBI.

Not Talking About The Fedral/State/Local Authorities.

Dave I Am Talking About You : Just You {Dave}
An The Lives And Safety Of Your Family.

Again Dave Here Is The Question :
Would "You" {Dave}TortureA Terrorist To Save
The Lives Of Your Family and Loved Ones ?

Dave as for "Me"RHFthat Answer is Simple
Yes I Would & Yes I Could & Yes I Will [.]

because after all - i am only human and
they are my family and loved ones ~RHF
*.
*.

Torture "EIT"s {Waterboarding} :
What Did Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Know ?
and When Did She Know It ?
*.
Note - EITs = Enhanced Interrogation Techniques
*.http://www.thenation.com/blogs/thebeat/258258
*.http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0509/22348.html
*.http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/...-pull-pelosi-i....
*.
Prez Obama's {Rahm Emanuel} Plan To Get
Rid of Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] and to Replace
Her With One of His Own Is Working

Note Harry Reid [D-NV] has aligned himself
with the O-Bomb-Ster© against Pelosi.

The Obama-Speakers© are all muttering
What Did Nancy Pelosi Know . . .
and When Did She Know It . . .
*.
-ps- nancy yes botox injections can be torture
*.
*.

Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Now Accuses CIA of Lying
To Her in the Torture Timeline
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MN7U17KJC2.DTL

Old May 16th 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

"none" ""root\"@(none)" wrote in message
~ RHF wrote:

What Did Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Know ?
and When Did She Know It ?
=WRT= Torture "EIT"s {Waterboarding}
.
american citizens' have the right to the 'truth' ~ RHF
.

Why does it matter? She's not the one being accused of war crimes. You're
just trying to take the spotlight off the Bushies.

If she knew and didn't say anything, then she is just as guilty as they are.
And for the record, a crime is a crime, regardless of motive.

Old May 16th 09, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

In article ,
none ""root\"@(none)" wrote:

~ RHF wrote:

Why Won't Obama-Regime© and the Democrats
in the US Congress Release All the CIA Briefing
Files and Tell the American People The Whole
Truth ? - About :

* What Pelosi and the US Congress Knew ? and

* When Pelosi and the US Congress Knew It ?
.
Why Is The American Public Only Getting Half-Truths ?

Is the so-called Truth Commission
-really-nothing-more-than- The Truth Omission ?

What Is The Obama-Regime© Hiding ?

Were Terrorists Tortured ?

Were in-fact American Citizens Lives Saved ?

american citizens' have the right to the 'truth' ~ RHF
.
.

WTF has Nancy Pelosi got to do with Cheney and Condi torturing people?

What politicians do best and that's lie every time they open their
mouths. She claims she did not know or understand how the terrorists
were being interrogated and has called the CIA congressional debriefers
liars. How she continues on as senate majority leader now is beyond me.

She a miserable senator and not a leader in any sense on the word.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 16th 09, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

In article ,
none ""root\"@(none)" wrote:

~ RHF wrote:

What Did Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Know ?
and When Did She Know It ?
=WRT= Torture "EIT"s {Waterboarding}
.
american citizens' have the right to the 'truth' ~ RHF
.

Why does it matter? She's not the one being accused of war crimes.
You're just trying to take the spotlight off the Bushies.

If you think the "Bushies" as you call them did something wrong then she
is complicit in what occurred.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 16th 09, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

~ RHF wrote:

What Did Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Know ?
and When Did She Know It ?
=WRT= Torture "EIT"s {Waterboarding}
.
american citizens' have the right to the 'truth' ~ RHF
.

Why does it matter? She's not the one being accused of war crimes. You're
just trying to take the spotlight off the Bushies.

If she knew and didn't say anything, then she is just as guilty as they are.
And for the record, a crime is a crime, regardless of motive.

She was not allowed to say anything. She would have just been left
twisting in the wind if she'd spoken up alone. I understand the JBL
lady wrote a "memo to self" or some equally cowardly bull****.

Ms. Pelosi is worthless. The real criminals Yoo, Addington, Biby [sic],
Cheney, etc. are the ones to focus on.
Old May 16th 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

Telamon wrote:

.

WTF has Nancy Pelosi got to do with Cheney and Condi torturing people?

What politicians do best and that's lie every time they open their
mouths. She claims she did not know or understand how the terrorists
were being interrogated and has called the CIA congressional debriefers
liars. How she continues on as senate majority leader now is beyond me.

She a miserable senator and not a leader in any sense on the word.

She is a US Representative. She is Speaker of the House and 3rd in
presidential succession.

SPECIAL: George Bush Jr. turns volunteer soldiers into war criminals dave Shortwave 3 June 16th 08 02:32 PM
Religion is all i hear pak Shortwave 24 February 12th 05 01:36 PM
Overcomer religion? m II Shortwave 5 September 6th 04 06:03 PM
OT.... I gots religion! m II Shortwave 0 June 2nd 04 05:13 AM