RadioBanter

-   -   Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/143445-friedman-predicts-destruction-dollar.html)

none May 15th 09 02:16 AM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

~ RHF wrote:
On May 15, 8:06 am, wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2009 07:27:35 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

- - correct, you cannot ignore the destruction of wages because you
are
- - competing with slave and sweatshop labor, on top of all of the
- - environmental destruction. sooner or later the wage destruction
will
- - come home to roost and demand plunges.

- Unless you do tariffs.

Import Tariffs are the quickest way to a Global Depression.
.

We're already there.

[email protected] May 15th 09 01:27 PM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

The late, great Milton Friedman http://www.ideachannel.tv/
in his classic book prophetically revealed how 0baMa0's reckless
monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nation
https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/...MO_CODE=7FD4-1

Gary Forbis May 15th 09 02:02 PM

On May 15, 5:27*am, wrote:
The late, great Milton Friedman http://www.ideachannel.tv/
in his classic book prophetically revealed how 0baMa0's reckless
monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nation
https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/...MO_CODE=7FD4-1

Milton Freidman coined the phrase "there's no such thing as a free
lunch."
I live by that phrase. Milton Friedman's other philosophies screwed
up
several economies. People are worried about hyperinflation
http://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs...category=10191

Production of United States Mint American Eagle Gold Proof
and Uncirculated Coins has been temporarily suspended because
of unprecedented demand for American Eagle Gold Bullion Coins.

Bush's administration more than doubled the money base during
his last year in office. Production didn't double, infact the economy
was contracting. I wonder where the money is going that we don't
already have huge inflation. None the less, I don't blame Obama
for this problem. Government spending itself doesn't cause inflation.
Inflation is too much money chasing too few goods. If the money
isn't chasing the goods there won't be inflation.

US productive capacity has been sidelined. It's being dismantled.
There isn't enough money in the system to support our production.
As long as we are in a global system where other nations do not
value their labor our labor will be devalued. There's no free lunch.

We are becoming a third world nation. The Reagan era is ending.
Milton Friedman was wrong about just about everything except
there is no free lunch.

dave May 15th 09 02:06 PM

wrote:
The late, great Milton Friedman
http://www.ideachannel.tv/
in his classic book prophetically revealed how 0baMa0's reckless
monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nation
https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/...MO_CODE=7FD4-1

Milton Friedman? Give me a break. The man should be in Hell with
Chairman Mao.

[email protected] May 15th 09 02:42 PM

On May 15, 8:06*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
The late, great Milton Friedmanhttp://www.ideachannel.tv/
in his classic book prophetically revealed how 0baMa0's reckless
monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nation
https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/...MO_CODE=7FD4-1

Milton Friedman? *Give me a break. *The man should be in Hell with
Chairman Mao.

both gary and dave are correct, the man was a one man wrecking crew,
who destroyed the demand(wages)of the western worker. today we are
reaping what he and other quacks and cranks, have sown.
he destroyed the economy of the u.k., ireland, iceland, the baltics,
russia, almost all of south and central america, new zealand, really,
almost the entire world. now its even hitting us.
we are in a deflationary spiral, and it will be a miracle if we can
avoid a out right depression. a deflationary spiral is wage deflation,
which translates into plummeting demand, something all of miltons
polices have led us to.
milton destroyed the dollar.

squawk hyper-inflation hyper-inflation, except, when you are in a
wage deflation spiral(plummeting demand, demand is driven by wages):
U.S. consumer prices unchanged in April, sluggish consumer demand
limited companies' pricing power

even gas is up quite a bit, but it still does not matter. deflation
must be roaring in america for prices to be flat when energy is up so
much.
it bodes ill for the new energy bubble though, demand is falling for
their products. pretty soon the idiots will have to sell their assets
for cash to pay their bills, then oil and gold will plummet again.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/US-con...&asset=&ccode=

U.S. consumer prices unchanged in April
• On Friday May 15, 2009, 8:54 am EDT

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. consumer prices were unchanged in April as
expected, but recorded their largest 12-month drop since 1955,
government data showed on Friday, as sluggish consumer demand limited
companies' pricing power.

The Labor Department said its closely watched Consumer Price Index was
flat after falling 0.1 percent in March. Compared to the same period
last year, consumer prices fell 0.7 percent, the biggest 12-month
decline since June 1955. In March, the year-over-year CPI rate fell
0.4 percent.
Core prices, which exclude food and energy items, rose a faster 0.3
percent versus a 0.2 percent increase in March. That compared to
analysts' prediction for a 0.1 percent increase. Core prices rose 1.9
percent year over year after a 1.8 percent rise in March.
Energy prices fell 2.4 percent after dropping 3.0 percent the previous
month. The food index fell 0.2 percent in April, the largest drop
since May 2002 and the third straight monthly decline.
(Reporting by Lucia Mutikani, Editing by Andrea Ricci)

They call me Trinity May 15th 09 02:59 PM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

"dave" wrote in message
m...
wrote:
The late, great Milton Friedman
http://www.ideachannel.tv/
in his classic book prophetically revealed how 0baMa0's reckless
monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nation
https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/...MO_CODE=7FD4-1

Milton Friedman? Give me a break. The man should be in Hell with
Chairman Mao.

There's a Haitian saying: "He who lays down with dogs gets up with fleas"
and a Dutch saying "Mix with the slops and you'll be fed to the hogs" IMO
these sum
up the end result of globalization nicely (as I perceive it). First world
countries will be dragged down to the
level of the third world.

[email protected] May 15th 09 03:27 PM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

On May 15, 8:59*am, "They call me Trinity"
wrote:
"dave" wrote in message

m...

wrote:
[...]

how the market fundamentalists can still have a feverish grip on the
world is beyond me, they have been complete failures, and have driven
just about every country into bankruptcy.
free trade is dead, its dying as we speak, yet, the g-20 just meet,
got down on their hands and knee's, and are still barking and braying
about the wonders of the free market, and pledging themselves openly
to adhere to the religion, simply amazing.

Gary Forbis May 15th 09 03:58 PM

On May 15, 7:27*am, wrote:

*free trade is dead, its dying as we speak, yet, the g-20 just meet,
got down on their hands and knee's, and are still barking and braying
about the wonders of the free market, and pledging themselves openly
to adhere to the religion, simply amazing.

After all that has happened I still believe we are best served by free
trade in fair markets. Our economic and military safety is best
served
by shared interests of the masses and control of the power elite in
every nation.

In my younger years I underestimated the impacts of cultural norms
and the time it takes to change them. I wonder how many really hear
Obama's UofA speech, especially the parts about standards of success.
I wonder how many around the world dream of one day becoming the
oppressor rather than the opressed, not thinking about the alternative
where none are oppressed.

I still think that when China come fully on line things will start
getting
better even if there are other holdouts. The problem is to find a way
to bring them on line without destroying the habitat for humans.

[email protected] May 15th 09 04:27 PM

On May 15, 9:58*am, Gary Forbis wrote:
On May 15, 7:27*am, wrote:

*free trade is dead, its dying as we speak, yet, the g-20 just meet,
got down on their hands and knee's, and are still barking and braying
about the wonders of the free market, and pledging themselves openly
to adhere to the religion, simply amazing.

After all that has happened I still believe we are best served by free
trade in fair markets. *Our economic and military safety is best
served
by shared interests of the masses and control of the power elite in
every nation.

a complete fairy tale. the exact opposite has happened.

In my younger years I underestimated the impacts of cultural norms
and the time it takes to change them. *I wonder how many really hear
Obama's UofA speech, especially the parts about standards of success.
I wonder how many around the world dream of one day becoming the
oppressor rather than the opressed, not thinking about the alternative
where none are oppressed.

in a free market, you are free to do as you please, and that is just
what happened to us. we are living the nightmare of freedom for the
few.

I still think that when China come fully on line things will start
getting
better even if there are other holdouts. *The problem is to find a way
to bring them on line without destroying the habitat for humans.

holdouts, just about every country in the world is back peddling from
free trade as fast as they can to save what little wealth they have
left.

[email protected] May 15th 09 04:29 PM

On May 15, 10:06*am, wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2009 07:27:35 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
correct, you cannot ignore the destruction of wages because you are
competing with slave and sweatshop labor, on top of all of the
environmental destruction. sooner or later the wage destruction will
come home to roost and demand plunges.

Unless you do tariffs.

correct. and i think they are coming, even if the powers that be,
kick and scream and get on their knees and beg forgiveness to their
gods. sooner or later, its going to happen, otherwise we fail, and the
nation breaks up.

~ RHF May 15th 09 04:35 PM

(OT) : but, But. BUT ! Prez Obama Promised Us A Free Lunch . . .

several economies. *People are worried about hyperinflationhttp://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?c...

[...]

* Lower Taxes for the Poor
* Higher Taxes for the Rich
* Free Health Care for All
* More {Union} Jobs for Everyone
* People Around the World will Love and
Respect America Again

of Hot Air Sandwiches and Cold Reality Beer ~ RHF

~ RHF May 15th 09 05:00 PM

On May 15, 7:58*am, Gary Forbis wrote:
On May 15, 7:27*am, wrote:

*free trade is dead, its dying as we speak, yet, the g-20 just meet,
got down on their hands and knee's, and are still barking and braying
about the wonders of the free market, and pledging themselves openly
to adhere to the religion, simply amazing.

- After all that has happened I still believe
- we are best served by free trade in fair markets.

? Fair Markets ?

Is China a 'Fair Market ?
And do we the USA Free and Open Access
to to Sell into the Chinese Market ?

-*Our economic and military safety is best served
- by shared interests of the masses and control of
- the power elite in every nation.

? control of the power elite ?

Control -by- The Power Elite ?

Control -of- The Power Elite ?

- In my younger years I underestimated the
- impacts of cultural norms and the time it
- takes to change them.

? Cultural Norms ? & "Change"

Without Revolutionary Change about Three
Generations which is roughly 60 Years or
more for a Society to significantly 'change'
Its' Cultural Norms. .

*I wonder how many really hear
Obama's UofA speech, especially the parts about standards of success.
I wonder how many around the world dream of one day becoming the
oppressor rather than the opressed, not thinking about the alternative
where none are oppressed.

The Leadership of the Power Elite
-=versus=-
The Dictatorship of the Masses

- I still think that when China come fully on line
- things will start getting better even if there are
- other holdouts.

? China comes Fully On-Line ?

The Internet ? -or- Globally ?

-*The problem is to find a way to bring them on
- line without destroying the habitat for humans.

Chine will do it better than the USA because the
Chinese will have built many more Newer & Cleaner
Coal Fired Electric Power Plants the The USA
which will build Zero because of the Environmental
Road Block in the USA..

~ RHF May 15th 09 05:42 PM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

On May 15, 8:16*am, "(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) •• WHY be Unemployed?
www.LayoffRemedy.com ••" wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2009 05:27:33 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:

- - Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

- *Actually, it would be NEAT if the world could adopt
- ONE universal, planetwide currency. *Hopefully soon!

First the New World Wide Global Currency won't
be the US Dollar.

Second with the Adoption of a New World Wide
Global Currency the US Dollar will be worth about
Five Cents [5¢] in about 3-Years :

Then indeed {in-fact} the USA will be a Third World
Country with nothing to Sell on the World Market
except Food {Agricultural Goods} .

Americans will be Starving while America's Agricultural
Products are Sold around the World to Nations with
the New World Wide Global Currency to Pay the Price
for them.

Grown in America -will-replace- Made in America

Migration from America will become the Norm
for those with enough New World Wide Global
Currency to pay for the move to a better place
to live.

[email protected] May 15th 09 11:19 PM

On May 15, 9:02*am, Gary Forbis wrote:
On May 15, 5:27*am, wrote:

The late, great Milton Friedmanhttp://www.ideachannel.tv/
in his classic book prophetically revealed how 0baMa0's reckless
monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nation
https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/...MO_CODE=7FD4-1

Milton Freidman coined the phrase "there's no such thing as a free
lunch."
I live by that phrase. *Milton Friedman's other philosophies screwed
up
several economies. *People are worried about

But, since it's mostly 19th Century media people who live by such
jingo philosophy,
rather than modern computer and technology people, that's also why
GPS, Digital Terrain Mapping, Holographics, MP3, MPEG, XML, Fiber
Optics,
Cell Phones, Optical Computers, Distributed Processing, On-Line
Publishing,
USB, Thermo-Electric Cooling, and Self-Replicating Machines where
built for the spoon
benders who think there is no such thing as a free lunch

Gary Forbis May 16th 09 12:30 AM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

On May 15, 3:19*pm, "
wrote:
On May 15, 9:02*am, Gary Forbis wrote:
Milton Freidman coined the phrase "there's no such thing as a free
lunch." I live by that phrase. Milton Friedman's other philosophies
screwed up several economies. *

* But, since it's mostly 19th Century media people who live by such
jingo philosophy, rather than modern computer and technology
* people, that's also why GPS, Digital Terrain Mapping,
Holographics, *MP3, MPEG, XML, Fiber Optics, Cell Phones,
* Optical Computers, Distributed Processing, On-Line Publishing,
* USB, Thermo-Electric Cooling, and Self-Replicating Machines where
built for the spoon benders who think there is no such thing as
* a free lunch

Even the people building these things know there's no such thing
as a free lunch. They use the term enthropy to identify the concept.
None the less we still have air conditioners and heat pumps. Some
silly people might only have a focus inside their air conditioned room
and think "Yup, there is too a free lunch. It's hot out there and
cool
in here and yet I can make it colder by turning this dial."

Gary Forbis May 16th 09 12:32 AM

On May 15, 9:02*am, "~ RHF" wrote:
On May 15, 8:06*am, wrote: On Fri, 15 May 2009 07:27:35 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

- - correct, you cannot ignore the destruction of wages because you
are
- - competing with slave and sweatshop labor, on top of all of the
- - environmental destruction. sooner or later the wage destruction
will
- - come home to roost and demand plunges.

- Unless you do tariffs.

Import Tariffs are the quickest way to a Global Depression.
*.

I have no problem with tariffs used to make trade fair. In order
to make sure they are used in that way the tariffs need to be
used to mitigate the reason for their application in the nation
agaisnt which they are applied.

[email protected] May 16th 09 01:02 AM

Friedman Prophetically Predicted 0baMa0's Destruction of theDollar

On May 15, 7:27*am, wrote:
The late, great Milton Friedmanhttp://www.ideachannel.tv/
in his classic book prophetically revealed how 0baMa0's reckless
monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nationhttps://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/free_mischief.cfm?PROMO_CODE=7FD4-1

WOW! Reading the imbicilic responses in this thread only reinforces
where our economy is headed. Fair Warning - 0baMa0's old "New Deal"
will make this reccession run deeper and will last far longer than
anyone had anticipated.

Good luck people! Your children will certainly need far more than
luck. They will be forced to learn the hardest way of all - through
death and destruction while on the Socialist's Road to Serfdom.

Remember this little boys and girls, from the experiences of a very
old, old world man, Gold is King under the grip of Liberal Fascist
Socialists everywhere. The Gold will get you into and out of any
country you choose to reside. Better than any passport. Finally -
teach your children well - Home School!

Every Free Man for himself - see you on the "other side" - CIAO!

Clave May 16th 09 01:47 AM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

wrote in message

These new emerging findings are blowing common economic thought out of
the water. People are not rational and do not pursue their best
interests. They can be and are manipulated against their own economic
interests.

Case in point, poor people who vote Republican.

Jim

Gary Forbis May 16th 09 01:58 AM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

On May 15, 5:47*pm, "Clave"
wrote:
wrote in message

These new emerging findings are blowing common economic thought out of
the water. People are not rational and do not pursue their best
interests. They can be and are manipulated against their own economic
interests.

Case in point, poor people who vote Republican.

I don't consider that a free lunch. The poor pay
heavily for their acts in voting Republican.

Clave May 16th 09 02:07 AM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

"Gary Forbis" wrote in message
On May 15, 5:47 pm, "Clave"
wrote:
wrote in message

These new emerging findings are blowing common economic thought out of
the water. People are not rational and do not pursue their best
interests. They can be and are manipulated against their own economic
interests.

Case in point, poor people who vote Republican.

I don't consider that a free lunch. The poor pay
heavily for their acts in voting Republican.

His point was that it's the people paying attention to and manipulating the
predictably irrational who are in line for the free lunch.

Jim

dave May 16th 09 02:41 AM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2009 17:58:32 -0700 (PDT), Gary Forbis
wrote:

On May 15, 5:47 pm, "Clave"
wrote:
wrote in message

These new emerging findings are blowing common economic thought out of
the water. People are not rational and do not pursue their best
interests. They can be and are manipulated against their own economic
interests.
Case in point, poor people who vote Republican.

I don't consider that a free lunch. The poor pay
heavily for their acts in voting Republican.

It's the GOP getting the free lunch. They're not out anything, the
rest of us are.

Until eventually they're out of power.

Eat the rich; they're well marbled.

Beam Me Up Scotty May 16th 09 03:30 AM

wrote:
wrote in message

These new emerging findings are blowing common economic thought out of
the water. People are not rational and do not pursue their best
interests. They can be and are manipulated against their own economic
interests.

Case in point, poor people who vote Republican.

I don't consider that a free lunch. The poor pay
heavily for their acts in voting Republican.

Maybe they see long term, rather than your short term view that got us
here. Everyone gets a house, who cares who pays.... right.

Beam Me Up Scotty May 16th 09 03:32 AM

Clave wrote:
wrote in message

These new emerging findings are blowing common economic thought out of
the water. People are not rational and do not pursue their best
interests. They can be and are manipulated against their own economic
interests.

Case in point, poor people who vote Republican.

Jim

.....and Liberals that give house mortgages away with no chance they'll
be paid.

Clave May 16th 09 03:35 AM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message .. .
wrote:
wrote in message

These new emerging findings are blowing common economic thought out of
the water. People are not rational and do not pursue their best
interests. They can be and are manipulated against their own economic
interests.
Case in point, poor people who vote Republican.

I don't consider that a free lunch. The poor pay
heavily for their acts in voting Republican.

Maybe they see long term, rather than your short term view that got us
here. Everyone gets a house, who cares who pays.... right.

What in the freaking hell are you bibbling about?

Jim

Clave May 16th 09 03:37 AM

Clave wrote:
wrote in message

These new emerging findings are blowing common economic thought out of
the water. People are not rational and do not pursue their best
interests. They can be and are manipulated against their own economic
interests.

Case in point, poor people who vote Republican.

Jim

....and Liberals that give house mortgages away with no chance they'll
be paid.

Wow. Your clueshield is stronger than I've seen in a long time.

MilSpec, perhaps?

Jim

Telamon May 16th 09 05:12 AM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

wrote:
wrote in message

These new emerging findings are blowing common economic thought out of
the water. People are not rational and do not pursue their best
interests. They can be and are manipulated against their own economic
interests.

Case in point, poor people who vote Republican.

I don't consider that a free lunch. The poor pay
heavily for their acts in voting Republican.

His point was that it's the people paying attention to and manipulating the
predictably irrational who are in line for the free lunch.

That's the Democrap's you clowns with the promise of the free lunch
through the redistribution of wealth. The Obominator is your man on the
job.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Gary Forbis May 16th 09 08:40 AM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

On May 15, 9:12*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*"Clave" wrote:
"Gary Forbis" wrote in message
On May 15, 5:47 pm, "Clave"
wrote:
wrote in message

.. .

These new emerging findings are blowing common economic thought out of
the water. People are not rational and do not pursue their best
interests. They can be and are manipulated against their own economic
interests.

Case in point, poor people who vote Republican.

I don't consider that a free lunch. *The poor pay
heavily for their acts in voting Republican.

His point was that it's the people paying attention to and manipulating the
predictably irrational who are in line for the free lunch.

That's the Democrap's you clowns with the promise of the free lunch
through the redistribution of wealth. The Obominator is your man on the
job.

Recovery of stollen goods is also "redistribution of wealth".
None the less his point wasn't about promises but actions.

There's no such thing as a free lunch. Just because you
didn't pay for it doesn't mean it was free. Milton's use of
the adage was different than mine. Milton's use was more
along the lines that if one is offered something for free one
should check the fine print. Mine is to observe shifted
costs.

I don't support the notion of a right to healthcare but I
think preventitive healthcare is cheaper than emergency
care that could have been prevented and if we are going
to pay for emergency care that could have been prevented
then we should reduce our costs by preventing the problem
in the first place.

Clave May 16th 09 08:47 AM

Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

"Gary Forbis" wrote in message
On May 15, 9:12 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

"Clave" wrote:
"Gary Forbis" wrote in message
On May 15, 5:47 pm, "Clave"
wrote:
wrote in message

.. .

[...]

Right -- words mean what you want them to mean, no more and no less.

I don't know which of the two of you is more incoherent.

Jim

dave May 16th 09 01:22 PM

Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
Clave wrote:
wrote in message

These new emerging findings are blowing common economic thought out of
the water. People are not rational and do not pursue their best
interests. They can be and are manipulated against their own economic
interests.

Case in point, poor people who vote Republican.

Jim

....and Liberals that give house mortgages away with no chance they'll
be paid.

??? WTF???

That old guy from Countrywide is a liberal? How do you know?

dave May 16th 09 01:30 PM

Telamon wrote:

That's the Democrap's you clowns with the promise of the free lunch
through the redistribution of wealth. The Obominator is your man on the
job.

Then why do the red states get more tax money per capita than the blue
states? Defense spending is redistribution too.

[email protected] May 16th 09 01:50 PM

Liberal Fascist Canibalism

On May 15, 8:41*pm, dave wrote:

Eat the rich; they're well marbled.

Eat your parents - 0baMa0 Tse Dung would be proud!

Liberal Fascist Socialism is, afterall, Canibalism - Bon Appetit!

[email protected] May 16th 09 01:57 PM

Replace Free Choice with 0baMa0 Tse Dung Ideology

On May 15, 7:36*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2009 16:30:07 -0700 (PDT), Gary Forbis

wrote:
On May 15, 3:19*pm, "
wrote:
On May 15, 9:02*am, Gary Forbis wrote:
Milton Freidman coined the phrase "there's no such thing as a free
lunch." *I live by that phrase. *Milton Friedman's other philosophies
screwed up several economies. *

That assumption has long ago been proved false by social economists.

The assumption that people are rational and act in their best
interests is demonstrably false.

Read for example:

"Predictably Irrational"http://www.amazon.com/Predictably-Irrational-Hidden-Forces-Decisions/...

Read also:
Sway: The Irresistible Pull of Irrational Behaviorhttp://www.amazon.com/Sway-Irresistible-Pull-Irrational-Behavior/dp/0...

People can be expected to act irrationally - and with knowledge you
can predict when and how and take advantage of it - producing the
"free lunch".

These new emerging findings are blowing common economic thought out of
the water. People are not rational and do not pursue their best
interests. They can be and are manipulated against their own economic
interests.

And so, to replace the free will and irrational exhuberance of free
choice, rational or irrational, you expect to replace it with what?

0baMa0 Tse Dung - bwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!!

Road to Serfdom = LIBERAL FASCISM SOCIALISM COMMUNISM - make
everyone Serfs of the State.
Welcome to North Korea!

[email protected] May 16th 09 02:22 PM

0baMa0 Tse Dung Commences Destruction of the Dollar

On May 15, 8:02*am, Gary Forbis wrote:
On May 15, 5:27*am, wrote:

[...]

How can that be when the U.S. economy is far, far and away larger than
ANY third world country by far far far.

0baMa0 Tse Dung has expanded government spending faster in the first
six months of his diktatorship than President Bush did during his 8
(eight) year presidency. Irrational 0baMa0 exhuberance has erased many
brain cells.

The U.S. economy is till today, right now, this moment, larger than
the E.U. Larger than China. Larger than India.
AND almost larger than China and India COMBINED! That's over
3,000,000,000 people competing with 300,000,000 people.
That is a factor of 10:1! AND to top it all off, the U.S. blows China
and India, any third world nation, out of the water in energy
efficiency.
China produces more green house gases per GDP than the U.S. by far, BY
FAR.

Don't tell the Liberal Fascisti Socialist Greenies that their anti-
Capitalist propaganda lies are a well known facade.
They are anti-American, anti-Freedom and Pro Neo-Commie.

There is not one successful Socialist/Communist economy in the history
of the world. The Neo-Commies can never erase this fact:
http://www.globalmuseumoncommunism.org/

There is a very good reason why people risk, and have lost their lives
in attempts to escape Liberal Fascist/Socialist/Communist regimes the
world over.
Nazi Germany,USSR, Cuba, China, North Korea, Burma, Vietnam, Laos,
Cambodia,...

Free Markets = Free Choice = FREEDOM! Neo-Commies can never compete
with that!

[email protected] May 16th 09 02:24 PM

On May 15, 8:06*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
The late, great Milton Friedmanhttp://www.ideachannel.tv/
in his classic book prophetically revealed how 0baMa0's reckless
monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nation
https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/...MO_CODE=7FD4-1

Milton Friedman? *Give me a break. *The man should be in Hell with
Chairman Mao.

Hell will seem like paradise where you are headed..

[email protected] May 16th 09 02:29 PM

On May 16, 7:30*am, dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:

That's the Democrap's you clowns with the promise of the free lunch
through the redistribution of wealth. The Obominator is your man on the
job.

Then why do the red states get more tax money per capita than the blue
states? *Defense spending is redistribution too.

Because employees in Blue States pay more State and local taxes thus
paying less Federal taxes. Therefor, Blue States receive less Fedaral
Tax money.
Ask your boss, Mrs. Huffington Post, to spin that one for your
response.

[email protected] May 16th 09 02:36 PM

0baMa0 Tse Dung Commences Destruction of the Dollar

CORRECTION:
0baMa0 Tse Dung has expanded government spending faster in the first
8 weeks of his diktatorship than President Bush did during his 8
(eight) year presidency.

Beam Me Up Scotty May 16th 09 03:50 PM

wrote:
On May 15, 8:41 pm, dave wrote:
Eat the rich; they're well marbled.

Eat your parents - 0baMa0 Tse Dung would be proud!

Liberal Fascist Socialism is, afterall, Canibalism - Bon Appetit!

"Liberal, Fascist, Socialist" are eating their young.... one trillion
dollars at a time.

dave May 16th 09 05:04 PM

wrote:
On May 15, 8:06 am, dave wrote:
wrote:
The late, great Milton Friedmanhttp://www.ideachannel.tv/
in his classic book prophetically revealed how 0baMa0's reckless
monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nation
https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/...MO_CODE=7FD4-1
Milton Friedman? Give me a break. The man should be in Hell with
Chairman Mao.

Hell will seem like paradise where you are headed..

I'm already in paradise, thank-you very much.